• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, other one said:

Most of the shooters were taking psychiatric drugs of one sort or another....

The buffalo has spoken.    and how true in most cases,  but ONE thing alone

can be found in all who do killings.     ONE thing all shooters have in common and this is an absolute fact .

THEY under the power of satan and do his will.     

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I read this morning that 20 years ago a man walk into a British school and killed 10 kids and a teacher. So the UK ban guns right away. Since then no school shootings in 20 years not one. Maybe we do have to do this. 

No but right now they have all sorts of killings, rapes, child trafficking and the people are helpless to defend themselves and are  at the mercy of corrupt policemen who look the other way or are complicit with the perpetrators.

And criminals don't abide laws....only law-abiding citizens do. 

So, NO  we shouldn't, but if you want to not have any firearms, be my guest. :D

Edited by ForHisGlory37

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, other one said:

you can actually hold an AR15 loosely and have the same effect as the bump stock....   it just takes practice....    but like the bump stock it makes the gun rather difficult to hit a target...   plus even with a 30 shot clip, shooting about 8 rounds a second, the clip is empty in less than 4 seconds...   I know people who can single trigger pull shoot 3+ rounds a second and do so very accurately......     so in reality a bump stock is really just a play toy.   At best it will let you shoot someone 8 to ten times instead of two.....    two accurately placed is almost always enough. That leaves a person with five or six other shots.....    so in effect a bump stock might actually save lives by running a crazy person out of amo.....   

Unless they have changed tactics, military people very seldom use the full auto fire on their M16s's     back in my day dealing with that weapon it was considered a waste of amo to use full auto.

You mean semi auto ...... right .   our m16  a 2  service rifle had single , semi and burst of three rounds.

Although anyone who so desires can make it fully auto .      FULLY.    ps,      and I aint saying how to do so.    Just that I know so.

It matters not what they do .   the problem is much deeper.   the reason this is increasing and so much wickedness fills the land and world.

THEY TURNED THEY BACK ON GOD.   THEY WANTED NO REMINDERS OF HIM ANYWHERE AND NOW EVIL FILLS THE VOID.

look at how depressed this generation is ,  look at the poor children , look at society .     And the coming cure all for this

will be far , far worse .   For a society , a world , nations and kingdoms that willfully shun God out of all things

DO not expect them leaders to be able to cure anything .    SO their solution for world peace and unity, marvel not if  by it , billions will die.

The world was never going to get better   ,    only worse and worse and evil waxes worse and worse now .

but the solution ,   though it cries peace , though it hollers love , though it says peace and safety , world unity

beware ,   its all a sham of the dark one , to get the world to come against the few true , who resist the lie .

Cursed is the man, the people , the world that sets its hopes and trust in men, for by those very men it will suffer a severe let down

as they destroy it and themselves .   Yall be blessed now and fear not what is coming .  WE HAVE CHRIST so no matter if we even die , WE HAVE HOPE .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I just looked at some statistics that said 70% of murder are democrat. some data came from CDC, some from University study and some from Government . Dont know just how true these were though.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

32 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

No but right now they have all sorts of killings, rapes, child trafficking and the people are helpless to defend themselves and are  at the mercy of corrupt policemen who look the other way or are complicit with the perpetrators.

And criminals don't abide laws....only law-abiding citizens do. 

So, NO  we shouldn't, but if you want to not have any firearms, be my guest. :D

Why does it sounds like you think it's funny if someone ran into trouble without a weapon? As a Christian would you grin if a person against guns got hurt or worse. I think the people against guns just really want the killings to stop. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Why does it sounds like you think it's funny if someone ran into trouble without a weapon? As a Christian would you grin if a person against guns got hurt or worse. I think the people against guns just really want the killings to stop. 

there are those in leadership that want much more than the killings to stop.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, coheir said:

I just looked at some statistics that said 70% of murder are democrat. some data came from CDC, some from University study and some from Government . Dont know just how true these were though.

and for the last 25 years 100% of the killers were on prescription mental health drugs....

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

No, I don't think it's funny at all....you just made the point, what would you do if you ran into trouble without something to protect yourself with?  As a Christian, I will use a gun to protect someone from evil people if need be and of course ask the Lord to help.  Banning guns is not the solution for the killings to stop, criminals DON'T FOLLOW the rule of law.  That's the whole point.  It's a spiritual problem.   Guns are a means to protect oneself and loved ones, and innocent lives from evil.

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

There are some really good demographic studies, both within ethnic groups as well as comparisons of density. For instance, the German groups in the US are less likely to kill each other than the EU counterpart.

I know you can prove just about anything with numbers, and the gun-control-nutters do this all the time.

Was having my hair cut - barber here in the UK said there should be gun control in the US.  I told him all the hoops and loops you have to jump thru as I a was an FFL and a concealed carry individual. He did not seem to hear a word of it. Oh well.

The misuse of media hype has no doubt contributed to some gun violence. They seem to hold up their hands in holy-horror... but love to push 'gun control'. What they really want is people control.

Gun control is a calm steady aim.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

23 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I read this morning that 20 years ago a man walk into a British school and killed 10 kids and a teacher. So the UK ban guns right away. Since then no school shootings in 20 years not one. Maybe we do have to do this. 

This is over-simplistic. Mass shootings were rare in the UK and school shootings unheard of before this incident. The only guns that were banned as a result of it were handguns, and very few people (as a proportion of the population) were affected by the ban. School security was also beefed up afterwards - it's now virtually impossible to get onto school premises unless you're a teacher or pupil. So it's dubious whether the handgun ban has actually made any difference. 

You have to remember that there's a vast culture gap between the UK and the USA. Over here, ordinary people simply don't own guns. We have no need to. The only gun owners are those who hunt and those who go in for shooting as a sport. Gun control laws are very strict, minimising the risk of unstable people getting hold of one (the risk can never be totally abolished, but you can do the best you can). And the chance of being shot by somebody else is almost non-existent.