• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

15 hours ago, other one said:

and for the last 25 years 100% of the killers were on prescription mental health drugs....

I feel the drugs are way over used by the medical profession. Schools are run by the school board so parents don't have to participate this needs to change. when I was in the system I saw admin allow teachers to store dangerous chemicals in electrical rooms ( against state law) also extention cords and space heaters were outlawed by law in schools but they were pervasive, and the fire dept would call the school and say tomorrow we will inspect your school to meet state law.the next day everthing was removed to pass inspection then everything went back after inspection. most schools are required to have nurse on staff for injuries and to hand out prescription drugs to those on them however most schools save money by having the receptionist  also do this job.

bottom line Parents need to be very evolved in what goes on in schools and most are not.

many dangers are in schools that should be addressed

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, coheir said:

I feel the drugs are way over used by the medical profession. Schools are run by the school board so parents don't have to participate this needs to change. when I was in the system I saw admin allow teachers to store dangerous chemicals in electrical rooms ( against state law) also extention cords and space heaters were outlawed by law in schools but they were pervasive, and the fire dept would call the school and say tomorrow we will inspect your school to meet state law.the next day everthing was removed to pass inspection then everything went back after inspection. most schools are required to have nurse on staff for injuries and to hand out prescription drugs to those on them however most schools save money by having the receptionist  also do this job.

bottom line Parents need to be very evolved in what goes on in schools and most are not.

many dangers are in schools that should be addressed

most of these drugs were the result of the MK/Ultra program for different tests for mind control......

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

8 minutes ago, other one said:

most of these drugs were the result of the MK/Ultra program for different tests for mind control......

I have heard of that.

More disturbing news to me.....    the person from the sheriff's office assigned to the school and was on duty arrived at the building the shooting was going on in within a minute, but did not ever go into the building....   he stood outside the building for 4 to 5 minutes while Cruz was inside killing people.....

Kids heard something and said something and the FBI just let it happen and the local police did not try to stop it while it was happening.........     and people tell me that teachers and students should not be armed to protect themselves.....

I'm trying to find out if his phycologist ever worked with/for the CIA...  Having trouble finding out who the Doctor was/is.

51 minutes ago, Davida said:

I found that very disturbing too , it sounded cowardly to me.  If you don't have the right type of a character for Policing they should be screened out.  This Deputy should have come in with his guns blazing so to speak.  He should have taken control of the situation,  run towards the gunfire and neutralized the shooter.  

or he was instructed to do so....     There are many people in Washington DC and across the country who are very pleased this happened.....   of course you will never get them to admit it.....   but you catch them in smiles at times when they shouldn't be smiling among other things...

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

You might be right, I think we should pray for the guy, it must be very hard for him. 

if he was instructed to do what he did you can look for him to get really suicidal.....   or maybe like Seth Ritch just be gunned down in the street.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/21/2018 at 6:11 AM, Wayne222 said:

I read this morning that 20 years ago a man walk into a British school and killed 10 kids and a teacher. So the UK ban guns right away. Since then no school shootings in 20 years not one. Maybe we do have to do this. 

Need some more details about the man to give a decent answer. 

Also you have to look a crime statistics in general, not just school shootings. In Canada we have had only one school shooting ever, as far as I am aware of (Ecole Polytechnique in Montreal in '89) but we still have plenty of gun crime elsewhere

15 hours ago, other one said:

More disturbing news to me.....    the person from the sheriff's office assigned to the school and was on duty arrived at the building the shooting was going on in within a minute, but did not ever go into the building....   he stood outside the building for 4 to 5 minutes while Cruz was inside killing people.....

Kids heard something and said something and the FBI just let it happen and the local police did not try to stop it while it was happening.........     and people tell me that teachers and students should not be armed to protect themselves.....

I'm trying to find out if his phycologist ever worked with/for the CIA...  Having trouble finding out who the Doctor was/is.

the DOJ and FBI was changed and used by obama and hillary to do their bidding. This schools shooting was used a a pawn to further the left agenda. imo

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

16 hours ago, Davida said:

I found that very disturbing too , it sounded cowardly to me.  If you don't have the right type of a character for Policing they should be screened out.  This Deputy should have come in with his guns blazing so to speak.  He should have taken control of the situation,  run towards the gunfire and neutralized the shooter.  

He should but he froze it sounds like. That happens in war too. The heart starts beating too hard and you can't catch your breath. There is training for that. So if it happens you can still move and engage. He I am sure feels bad about it. But a person should be able to perform if that's there job. 

2 hours ago, coheir said:

the DOJ and FBI was changed and used by obama and hillary to do their bidding. This schools shooting was used a a pawn to further the left agenda. imo

I agree...