• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

On 2/21/2018 at 4:11 AM, Wayne222 said:

I read this morning that 20 years ago a man walk into a British school and killed 10 kids and a teacher. So the UK ban guns right away. Since then no school shootings in 20 years not one. Maybe we do have to do this. 

Not possible.  The Constitution would have to be changed.  And, remember, the U.K. has had many mass killings since then by other means.  I will not live in a country where the government has all the fire power.  That's stupid.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

28277255_1142543899215700_6707506272648518419_n.jpg

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:11 AM, Wayne222 said:

I read this morning that 20 years ago a man walk into a British school and killed 10 kids and a teacher. So the UK ban guns right away. Since then no school shootings in 20 years not one. Maybe we do have to do this. 

what you didn't read though was that they also locked down their schools and they monitor who comes and goes and what they carry in and out.....   there was a lot more involved than banning certain guns.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,395
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Davida said:

I'm sorry but there is no excuse for him not acting, and doing his job- he was a Cop. At the same time , I pray for him because it would be a terrible thing to live with and where is he going to go now?

Hi Ya Davida!

Hey I'm not defending this guy by any means, he should have acted immediately and done "something'. But consider this, he may have been properly trained, but was he ever tested? I'll use myself as an example.

I was adequately trained in the Army as an assault helicopter M-60 machine gunner and mechanic, on my way to Viet Nam. Many, many times I wondered to myself how I would react the first time I got shot at, it was troublesome and a scary thought to me. Would I do my job and accurately fire back at the enemy, would I freeze, would I soil myself???

It didn't take long after I entered the country to answer my troubling question. Flying left seat in a UH-1C Huey assault helicopter with machine gun in hand. We were taking .50 cal machine gun fire, with green tracers the size of footballs coming toward me and zeroing in. Fortunately I did my job, with a touch of the pucker factor, and suppressed the incoming fire.

My point is; unless you've been tested and/or are mentally prepared to put yourself in harms way, you may freeze or cower. I've seen a number of cases like that, and hopefully the academy or boot camp can weed out those prone to  not doing there job when it's needed most. 

If the above description is indeed fact, I would say the police academy may be at fault for not weeding him out. Or he thought it might be best to wait for backup, since a handgun is no match for an AR-15. 

• Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,395
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, coheir said:

the DOJ and FBI was changed and used by obama and hillary to do their bidding. This schools shooting was used a a pawn to further the left agenda. imo

Never waste a good crisis...

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, Davida said:

I'm sorry but there is no excuse for him not acting, and doing his job- he was a Cop. At the same time , I pray for him because it would be a terrible thing to live with and where is he going to go now?

now it's being reported that there were 4 sheriff deputies that did not go into the building...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, other one said:

now it's being reported that there were 4 sheriff deputies that did not go into the building...

stay tuned ,  soon it will be said   TRUMP was their and did nothing .    man , media at work again .

The media has nothing better to do than to attack the bible jesus only ones,  tell lil johnny how proud they are she is now jane

and does the work of evil.    I mean surely we know their is an agenda.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

there needs to be some serious house cleaning in the DOJ, FBI, Broward County, and schools and colleges. seems all of these are overrun with to much liberalism.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,416
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Father please help us. I ask in the name of my Lord and savior Jesus

So many obvious failures, yet no real acknowledgement yet of a common root for them all.

Everyone on this Worthy Christian Forum has an understanding  of the cause, yet most are addressing symptoms and effects.

The cause is spiritual warfare is at hand in our land. Yet in public there s not yet  a cry for prayer and for spiritual awareness,  no demand for God to be taught, nor call for prayer to God to be given for his mercy upon us, no reference is made by any of the State governors to the total lack of spiritual education in the schools.

Instead there is argument over guns, which ones to ban, who should carry them. Not one word about carrying and reading and praying over the word of God the Bible.

Not one governor dares to cry out to God for help. Not one asks nor gives prayer publicly in  the name of our Lord Jesus.

All  secular solutions will fail  if they are instituted without first praying to God for the wisdom to fight the real war that is at hand.

I believe that at the heart of even the discussions here every individual should begin to start in prayer to God  for mercy upon us.  And at the end of each, post and discussion there should again be prayer for all students and all the people of the land. Payer should be the first and best weapon as  discussion and debate rages on.

Father there is severe trouble in our land, please have mercy upon our young, protect them from evil, may everyone have a heart for protecting our young. May all be so strong as to protect at all cost to privilege, right, and wallet, and may all stand strong  in faith in humility before you, asking for help in the name of our Lord Jesus.

Ephesians 6 English Standard Version (ESV)

Children and Parents

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.  “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise),  “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.” Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

Bondservants and Masters

Bondservants, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ, not by the way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart, rendering service with a good will as to the Lord and not to man,  knowing that whatever good anyone does, this he will receive back from the Lord, whether he is a bondservant or is free. Masters, do the same to them, and stop your threatening, knowing that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and that there is no partiality with him.

The Whole Armor of God

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.  Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.  Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,  and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one;  and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God,  praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,  and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel,  for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,416
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Where is  help, if it is not in the name of the LORD? Why will  discussion go on and on without call for prayer? 

Our help is in the name of the Lord.

Psalm 124 English Standard Version (ESV)

Our Help Is in the Name of the Lord

A Song of Ascents. Of David.

If it had not been the Lord who was on our side—
    let Israel now say—
 if it had not been the Lord who was on our side
    when people rose up against us,
 then they would have swallowed us up alive,
    when their anger was kindled against us;
then the flood would have swept us away,
    the torrent would have gone over us;
then over us would have gone
    the raging waters.