• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1998

I just want to know... I've reallybeen hurt in my life. How do I deal with anger after I was numb when everything happens at once? 

I mean I know counselling is an option but my parents won't take me,do I get a way to be disobedient and get medication anyway :/ ?

♡♡

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

9.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,206
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

I agree with Enoob57.  Read the Bible, believe it, pray, pour out your heart and feelings to the Lord.  Ask Him to help you.  Try to find a loving church to attend.

Pray for the Lord to help you with your anger and sadness.  Instead of anger, seek to start loving others with the Lord's love.  I hope you are already a believer, so the Holy Spirit in your heart can help you to start to love.

Although, there are times medication might be required...that should only be a last resort.  Most meds will simply just cover up your pain...instead of healing you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/21/2018 at 10:12 PM, Whisperpoetry said:

I just want to know... I've reallybeen hurt in my life. How do I deal with anger after I was numb when everything happens at once? 

I mean I know counselling is an option but my parents won't take me,do I get a way to be disobedient and get medication anyway :/ ?

♡♡

It's good just to talk to people and express your experiences.. Thats more then half the solution..  All you need to do is find people who will listen out of a noble motivation.. Not out of a motivation to use and manipulate you (( internet sex hookup sites)) ... 

If you can talk to someone you can more often avoid ""medication""  Sadly some of those mind altering medications they give end up causing more problems then they treat..

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 5:12 AM, Whisperpoetry said:

♡♡

Turn to God in prayer. He will comfort you. Read the bible it will give you wisdom. Remember this God is near you. And sees all things. He does know your hurts and the anger it causes. He cares deeply. When you feel angry go to him. I have and he did comfort me.

• Loved it! 2