IGNORED

HOW DO CHRISTIANS EXPOSE THE WORKS OF DARKNESS?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:
You don't have to be immersed in that life to minister to those who have been. The 2 people who have helped me the most in my healing (coming out of a life affected by the occult... satanic ritual abuse and MK Ultra) ... one is not a survivor and barely experienced any trauma at all in her life... the other is a survivor as I am who has walked through it herself, with Christ.  Each has something to offer... the things that helped me the most were consistent unconditional love of God, acceptance, truth, firmness and honesty without harsh judgment. 

I am sorry you have been through so many terrible things, dear sister. Thank you for helping me when I needed help. The Lord bless you. <3

• Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And JESUS said SEEK NOT these things,    material

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

When ask seek and knock is all about the SPIRITUAL , when seeking is all about TO SEEK THE LORD WITH THE WHOLE HEART

Exactly. As it is written:

"Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life,
    which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him." - John 6:27

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable,
    always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord." - 1 Corinthians 15:58

I am not saying you cannot have a house, a car, some money, but take care not to put your heart on anything on this Earth.

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." - Matthew 6:21

Just care about following Him, hearing and obeying His voice. If you indeed have a need for anything, He will supply.

"And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight." - 1 John 3:22

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." - Matthew 6:33

And to feel Him, to feel His love, to know that we have a Father in heaven, and we will soon be together with Him is just wonderful!

"In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so,
    I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." - John 14:2

"But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father
    in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him." - John 4:23

I just wish that everyone could feel this joy I am feeling now.

Glory to God! Amen. :laugh:

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I've been on that dark side many years ago before I was saved. Only the Lord can deliver a person from that bondage if they are a Christian and willing to renounce and surrender completely. When you come into the land which the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire [an ancient occult practice], or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For all who do these things are an abomination [detestable] to the LORD…”
   —
Deuteronomy 18:9-12a

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Exactly. As it is written:

"Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life,
    which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him." - John 6:27

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable,
    always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord." - 1 Corinthians 15:58

I am not saying you cannot have a house, a car, some money, but take care not to put your heart on anything on this Earth.

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." - Matthew 6:21

Just care about following Him, hearing and obeying His voice. If you indeed have a need for anything, He will supply.

"And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight." - 1 John 3:22

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." - Matthew 6:33

And to feel Him, to feel His love, to know that we have a Father in heaven, and we will soon be together with Him is just wonderful!

"In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so,
    I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." - John 14:2

"But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father
    in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him." - John 4:23

I just wish that everyone could feel this joy I am feeling now.

Glory to God! Amen. :laugh:

YES BROTHER ,   the LORD rejoices our reins the reins of our heart are full of rejoicing when we heed and obey HIM .    ITS TEH SPIRIT giving you joy.

PRAISE THE LORD BROTHER and RAISE those hands in praise and when one sees another rejoicing in the LORD , their heart is REJOICING by that same SPIRIT .

SING IT TO THE PEOPLES and let the heart say......................PRAISE BE TO THE LORD and to the LORD be all PRAISE .  

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

On February 21, 2018 at 6:30 PM, OneLight said:

It is predicting the future.  https://www.astrology.com/

You should know your words better.  Please do play semantics with me.

Fair enough, though I wasnt meaning to be semantic about it.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 2/21/2018 at 2:08 PM, BeyondET said:

Astrology a work of darkness, hmm I'd have to disagree with that one, depends on how one astrologers, the bible certianly has astrology concepts in it.

Can you quote Scripture that contains astrological concepts?  I don't recall any.

Definition of 'astrology' from Dictionary.com

the study of the movements and relative positions of celestial bodies interpreted as having an influence on human affairs and the natural world.

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Can you quote Scripture that contains astrological concepts?  I don't recall any.

the study of the movements and relative positions of celestial bodies interpreted as having an influence on human affairs and the natural world.

Your right, let the flogging begin wouldn't be the first.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

47 minutes ago, BeyondET said:
51 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Your right, let the flogging begin wouldn't be the first.

Nobody wants to "flog" you, just correct your misconception that astrology is biblical.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Nobody wants to "flog" you, just correct your misconception that astrology is biblical.

No body huh, that's a hard press statement, hehehe...

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

What! Flogging going on in a post I have not reply too? No way! :D

(This is a joke please don't flog me):blink:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1