• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Definitely a possibility.:(

39 minutes ago, Yowm said:

All I can say in this case without taking sides is be careful because ...

Mat 7:2  For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

(Those are Jesus' words right?)

I don't think it would matter Yowm.  If any preacher comes out and says we can be saved in any way other than through Jesus Christ, they will come under God's judgment, whether they say anything about Billy Graham or not.  The same thing applies too if they say they don't believe there is literal fire in hell.  I will not come out and do like many others have and say he is in hell.  All judgement was left up to Jesus, not me, and I have no idea of the state of his soul at the time of his death.  I hope he is in heaven.  Go to YouTube and watch the videos and make up your own mind.  I know what I saw, and I am convinced he wasn't in the truth, but the state of his soul is between him and the Lord.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Where do people go who are in a cult like JWs?  Who never repent of their sins nor come to Jesus ?   Or Mormons who never get saved ?    Where do they end up ?   How do we know ?   (does it say in GOD'S WORD?  (yes) ) . 

Or any other cult, anywhere, under any name , outside of Jesus ?  What does GOD'S WORD SAY ? This is what matters, and the only way anyone can be saved, according to GOD'S WORD,  is in JESUS HIMSELF,  not in any counterfeit or cult.

10 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Where do people go who are in a cult like JWs?  Who never repent of their sins nor come to Jesus ?   Or Mormons who never get saved ?    Where do they end up ?   How do we know ?   (does it say in GOD'S WORD?  (yes) ) . 

Or any other cult, anywhere, under any name , outside of Jesus ?  What does GOD'S WORD SAY ? This is what matters, and the only way anyone can be saved, according to GOD'S WORD,  is in JESUS HIMSELF,  not in any counterfeit or cult.

He could have repented before he died.   That is why I won't say for sure he is in hell.  He did come out and change his position on hell recently, so anything is possible.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

When I first watched a BG crusade he preached a very straight message. I have never heard of Him becoming more inclusive about salvation. With time thought he became more political. Franklin is also political . Pat Robinson was political with so many other big names of the free world church. This movement comes at a price in a world that has become more and more evil without respect for God and His word. This I have said many times" the more the Church looks to politics the further from Christ and his commandments the church becomes and the closer to antichrist. Soon the church shall be divided against each other. The Lord knows his Bride and he shall come for them. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, Butero said:

I would imagine they will be removed or looked at for review and moved to the right place, but you can take advantage of it for now and check them out.  I viewed that first one she posted.  

Thats not really the point. They are supposed to be in the video forum to be looked at and approved first. Not to be posted any place and then moved.

On 2/22/2018 at 9:35 AM, Mike Mclees said:

Billy Graham and his crusades were instrumental to my salvation, thought I was never able to attend a crusade. I have the greatest respect for him and his servant hood. Good by Billy for now. We all will be home soon.

My husband got saved because of billy grahams tv crusades. My husband then gave the gospel to his family and prayed for them, and one by one over the years they got saved too. Then he met me and took me to a bible study and I ended up saved. Ive been with my hubby when he has met people he knew in college who told him that they are saved now too. 

Despite the videos yall see, there was real fruit that came out of his ministry. And that fruit bore other fruit.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

I guess I have a thing about not speaking ill  on and on about the dead. 

I have had concerns about where Mr Billy Graham stood on some things and if he compromised the Gospel-- but Billy Graham is in the Lord's presence now and God will judge his work.  I do give Billy Graham kudos for his vast evangelism reaching millions --he is in GOD's hands now. 

I agree. 

Discussing the rightness or wrongness of his message is one thing. Claiming he is unsaved crosses the line though. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

Thats not really the point. They are supposed to be in the video forum to be looked at and approved first. Not to be posted any place and then moved.

I know that.  That is why I didn't post a link to them.  I have no reason to assume Matrix knew she was violating the rules.  I just looked at it like, they are here, so you may as well use them.  I am not in the position of moderator where I could do anything about them, or I would have removed them and followed procedure.  

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

My husband got saved because of billy grahams tv crusades. My husband then gave the gospel to his family and prayed for them, and one by one over the years they got saved too. Then he met me and took me to a bible study and I ended up saved. Ive been with my hubby when he has met people he knew in college who told him that they are saved now too. 

Despite the videos yall see, there was real fruit that came out of his ministry. And that fruit bore other fruit.

I have a family member that was saved through Jimmy Swaggart's ministry, and I used to be a monthly supporter and went to his crusades every time he came to the area.  I know of a person that was saved as a result of the movie, "Jesus Christ, Superstar."  Do we just turn a blind eye to things that aren't right because some people were saved as a result of them?  It is possible someone could get worried about the end times after watching "The Omen" series, but they are not close to Biblically accurate.  There are people today calling Billy Graham the greatest preacher ever, and based on what I saw him say, that is hardly true.  There have been many great evangelists that preached the Bible without compromise and led many souls to Christ.  

The facts are what they are.  I would imagine a lot of people were saved through his crusades, but that doesn't change his beliefs and teachings.