Christine

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,058
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  5

'And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with His mighty wind shall He shake His hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.  And there shall be an highway for the remnant of His people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the  day that He came up out of the land of Egypt.'
(Isa 11:15,16)

'In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians. In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land: Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
(Isa 19:23-25)

' And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia; So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt. And they shall be afraid and ashamed of Ethiopia their expectation, and of Egypt their glory.'
(Isa 20:3-5)  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/02/death-nile-egypt-fearsethiopian-dam-will-cut-water-supply/

Hello there,

A news report this week concerning the building of a vast damn on the river Nile in Ethiopia and it's possible consequences, has brought to my mind the prophecies concerning the drying up of the Nile delta, and I wondered if anyone else has had similar thoughts. 

Looking up the reference in Isaiah that I wanted concerning this, I found others, which may have no relevance whatsoever, but which I found interesting with their reference to Egypt and Ethiopia.

I would value your thoughts.

In Christ Jesus

Christine

Edited by Christine

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

Image result for assyria in biblical times

Have a look at this map. You"ll notice at the top of the Red Sea, there are two arms. One is the suez canal on the left, the other goes to Israel. 

Saudi Arabia is planning on building a new city, NEOM. It's going to be a state of the art city. Nothing like it in the world. And they are building a new highway/bridge across this arm to link to Egypt.

'In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians. In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land: Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
(Isa 19:23-25) 

This verse from Isa jumped right out at me.  So exciting. 

Check out this video describing NEOM........http://www.alankurschner.com/2018/02/05/is-saudi-arabias-city-neom-mystery-babylon/

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

sorry, the map didn't come thru.

here is the link.... http://www.keyway.ca/htm2002/ancassy.htm

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,058
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  5

@JoeCanada

Thank you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,443
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I've sort have been following this. I know it's a real thorn in Egypt side that Ethiopia is going to control the water of the Nile. I believe the estimates I heard were 90% of Egypt's population lives next to the Nile for obvious reasons. 

Eze 29:10 Behold, therefore I am against thee, and against thy rivers, and I will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from the tower of Syene even unto the border of Ethiopia.

From the above verse and other places, I take it that the Aswan Dam built by Russia at Syene is going to be destroyed in the not to distant future. If you read all of Ezekiel 29: it sounds to me like a nuclear bomb strike on the dam by Israel. Conventional explosives would not be capable of even cracking it. From my perspective, it sounds to me like a tsunami of radio active water will wipe out the whole area North of Syene, Egypt. And radioactive fallout carried by the prevailing wind South of Syene destroying the habitations of the rest of Egypt. 

As far as Ethiopia's dam project, there's most likely prophetic implications, but I'm not sure what they may be?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  240
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Thanks for posting this.   I think these Scriptures are something to keep in mind.   I was surprised to see that this dam is nearly done.   This is new to me.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,443
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Mary8 said:

Thanks for posting this.   I think these Scriptures are something to keep in mind.   I was surprised to see that this dam is nearly done.   This is new to me.  

It will be interesting to keep an eye on for sure. I can't think of anything more provocative to cause a war and regional instability than to control or take away a dessert nations only source of sustainable water. The control of the Nile via dam' has already cost Egypt food production because of controlling Nile flooding that was once the source of fertile farming ground. 

• Thumbs Up 1