Davida

Prager U: What You Need To KNOW About PLANNED PARENTHOOD

It would be nice if we could see some of those funding trends to PP reverse course under Trump.

• Thumbs Up 2

I think I've said this before, but I'll say it again:

I personally believe that abortion is a human sacrifice to Satan. I'm not saying that everybody who partakes in abortion is necessarily aware of that, I'm just saying that I believe that it is. Satan loves it when an innocent human life is killed, and abortion is a great way to do this en masse, under the guise of something else.

So not only is abortion technically murder, it is also a blood feast for demons and fallen angels. I honestly do not know what the significance of blood is, but I do know that the Bible tells us that blood contains the life force, and that some reason beyond my comprehension, evil entities seem to derive some sort of  energy or pleasure from the spilling of blood, especially when it is dedicated to them.

That is why every religion in history has used either human or animal sacrifice as part of its rituals. Whether it be the Ancient Greeks making sacrifices to the oracle at Delphi, or the Aztecs throwing children into the fire or cutting out the hearts of their victims, it's all the same thing. Only the Jews made animal sacrifices to the true God. But the Lord needs no more sacrifices, because the blood of Jesus was the sacrifice to end all sacrifices; a sacrifice to appease God for all time, and to wash away all sins, past, present and future. Providing of course, that you believe that the sacrifice actually occurred and believe that Jesus died and then rose from the dead.

Demons still love it though, and it tickles them no end when a sacrifice is carried out. Any sacrifice will do, a chicken, a goat or whatever... but  a human sacrifice is the big prize for them, the more innocent the human the better, and that's why the blood of children or virgins is better. I'm not saying that a virgin is without sin, but as long as you can guarantee their virginity, at least you can be sure that they've never committed the sin of fornication or adultery, and for some reason in Satan's warped way of thinking, this makes the prize even bigger.

Fortunately human sacrifice is very rare these days, so they don't get the big prize as often as they like. That's where abortion comes in. Spilling the blood of an innocent unborn child is still better than nothing at all, and still quite a big prize as far as demons are concerned. You can't get much more innocent than an unborn.

That's why I am doubly against abortion; it is not only murder, but it is also something much more sinister than that.

At the very top, at the highest echelons, the people behind 'Planned Parenthood' probably know this, even if the ones below them, and the mothers who actually have the abortions are not aware of it!

• Thumbs Up 3

I agree that it is Satanic Sacrifice to the people who set up the system for abortion.......       with as many people who simply disappear each year I'm not so sure that human sacrifice is as rare as it appears to be.

• Thumbs Up 2

This is a video everyone needs to see.  I know what Planned Parenthood is really about, but I wasn't aware of how they arrived at those statistics concerning abortions making up only 3 percent of their so-called services.  Not a single dime of tax money should go to that wicked organization.  If it was up to me, they would put everyone involved in Planned Parenthood on trial for crimes against humanity.  

• This is Worthy 1