• Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

A personal note:

Hi guys.

My purpose in posting is NOT to offend any Christian here to to do anything other than attempt to open up a dialog with those who disagree.

Sometimes my words are very blunt, but they are NOT meant to offend anyone, so if the impression is that i am just wanting to offend someone, then please accept my apologies.

I am not american nor do i live in the US, but I see a lot happening in america where freedom of speech, freedom of expression and the Bible is quickly becoming labelled as "hate speech".

People are too scared to say anything in case someone may get offended.

No matter WHO you are and no matter WHAT you say, you ARE going to offend SOMEONE.

Think how Jesus spoke to the religious leaders of the day and think what would happen to HIM if He did that today.

To anyone i HAVE offended or upset, please accept my heartfelt apologies.

So, my friends, please do not be offended by my words.

I am posting on this particular issue as it is VERY important.

The "islam" we see in the west and are told about by other muslims in the west is a watered-down, incorrect impression of islam.

To see the REAL islam, look to islamic countries where islam is the law of the land.

Take a visit to Deera Square ( known more popularly as "chop-chop square." ) where beheadings are carried out for such crimes as apostasy, rape, adultery, homosexuality, atheism ( McKernan, Bethan. "Man 'sentenced to death for atheism' in Saudi Arabia". Independent.co.uk. ), sexual misconduct, etc. 

Professional executioners behead as many as ten people in a single day. It even has a drain in the centre so clean-up is easier.

We MUST pray for muslims.

Now, on with the post...

Those who turn their back on Islam are to be executed. This is confirmed by the words and deeds of Muhammad. The only freedom of belief in Islam is the freedom to become Muslim.

Thirteen countries, all of a Muslim majority, punish apostasy (the renunciation of a particular religion), or blasphemy with death.

The annual Freedom of Thought report by the International Humanist and Ethical Union, found that 13 countries impose capital punishment upon people simply for their beliefs, or lack of them.

Most Muslims believe sharia is the revealed word of God rather than a body of law developed by men based on the word of God. 

Many Muslims around the world say sharia should be the law of the land in their country.

A majority of Muslims in three Central Asian countries – Tajikistan (70%), Azerbaijan (65%) and Kyrgyzstan (55%) – say there is only one way to understand sharia. 

Islamic law addresses a range of domestic and personal matters, including marriage, divorce and inheritance. And most Muslims who say sharia should be the law of the land in their country are very supportive of the application of Islamic law in this sphere.

In 10 of 20 countries where there are adequate samples for analysis, at least half of Muslims who favor making sharia the law of the land also favor stoning unfaithful spouses.

Taking the life of those who abandon Islam is most widely supported in Egypt (86%) and Jordan (82%). Roughly two-thirds who want sharia to be the law of the land also back this penalty in the Palestinian territories (66%).

In the South Asian countries of Afghanistan and Pakistan, strong majorities of those who favor making Islamic law the official law of the land also approve of executing apostates (79% and 76%, respectively).

quran and hadith support

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another). So take not Auliya' (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allah (to Muhammad). But if they turn back (from Islam), take (hold) of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Auliya' (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them."   Verse 4:65 says that those who have faith are in "full submission" to Muhammad's teachings.  This verse explains what should happen to Muslims who do not "have faith" and (along with verses 90-91) do not agree to banishment and subjugation.  (See the "Why They are Wrong" section of this response to apologists for a deeper analysis).

Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

Other verses that seem to support the many Hadith that establish the death sentence for apostates are Quran verses 2:217, 9:73-74, 88:21, 5:54, 9:66. 
Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' " 

Sahih Bukhari (83:37) - "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

Sahih Bukhari (84:58) - "There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, 'Who is this (man)?' Abu Muisa said, 'He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism.' Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, 'I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice.' Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, 'Then we discussed the night prayers'" 

Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65) - "Allah's Apostle: 'During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'" This verse from the Hadith is worse than it appears because it isn't speaking solely of apostates, but those who say they believe but don't put their religion into practice. 

Sahih Bukhari (11:626) - "The Prophet said, 'No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to crawl.' The Prophet added, 'Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses'."

Abu Dawud (4346) - "Was not there a wise man among you who would stand up to him when he saw that I had withheld my hand from accepting his allegiance, and kill him?" Muhammad is chastising his companions for allowing an apostate to "repent" under duress. (The person in question was Muhammad's former scribe, who left him after doubting the authenticity of divine "revelations" - upon finding out that grammatical changes could be made. He was brought back to Muhammad after having been captured in Medina).

al-Muwatta of Imam Malik (36.18.15) - "The Messenger of Allah said, "If someone changes his religion - then strike off his head."

Reliance of the Traveller (Islamic Law) o8.1 - "When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed." (o8.4 affirms that there is no penalty for killing an apostate).

Writer Salman Rushdie was accused of blasphemy and became the subject of a fatwā issued by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the Supreme Leader of Iran, in February 1989.

"Saudi Arabia court gives death penalty to man who renounced his Muslim faith" - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/11431509/Saudi-Arabia-court-gives-death-penalty-to-man-who-renounced-his-Muslim-faith.html

A non-muslim asks a question about the punishment for apostasy. The answer was:  "If a Muslim apostatizes and meets the conditions of apostasy – i.e., he is of sound mind, an adult and does that of his own free will – then his blood may be shed with impunity. He is to be executed by the Muslim ruler or by his deputy – such as the qaadi or judge, and he is not to not be washed (after death, in preparation for burial), the funeral prayer is not to be offered for him and he is not to be buried with the Muslims.  " - https://islamqa.info/en/20327

qaradawi-apostasy-punishment-death.jpg

Reliance-of-the-Traveller.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Islam is of the devil.   and so is any other mindset or religion contrary to CHRIST .  

Sounds like a dangerous religion this muslim religion is.

But ,  it wont be the religion that has the highest death rate .   NOPE .  that one will be THE ALL INCLUSIVE WORLD UNITY INTERFIATH for world peace one .

I know ,  I know its all about love unity peace ........................RIGHT .    just wait and see what happens to those who n time wont sell JESUS out for hugs with allah and budda and others

for worldpeace .     Just wait .   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

that one will be THE ALL INCLUSIVE WORLD UNITY INTERFIATH for world peace one .

The Lord Jesus warned us about it.

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • Praise God! 1

36 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I saw a video today 'What Every Christian Needs to Know About Islam' by David Wood who interestingly explained that in the West the Emphasis on interpretation of the Koran swings to the more peaceful sections, whereas in the traditional Islamic lands, and by Islamic scholars, emphasis has been one of 'abrogation' where the later (usually the more violent passages) overrule any earlier passages that pose a contradiction.

He also brought out this Surh from the Koran...

He humorously said, (paraphrased) 'well it says we are to judge what has been revealed by Allah. I judge it as false, after all, I don't want to be disobedient by not judging it'. 

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALSE it is .    praise the Lord .  allah cant save squat , muhammed cant save squat , nor budda or man can man even save himself.

JESUS is savoir and THE ONLY WAY .    and interfaith is jus gonna have to deal with men like me .   athorn in its side I will be .  

Man yowm I just realized I still owe you ninety three sentences.    can you be kind and count some of my warnings as time spent .

maybe knock it down to fifty more .    just think on it . 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

I was born Muslim and am from a Muslim family. Islam is one of the most oppressive, destructive and hateful ideology on earth. All I ever saw in it was hate, even when I was 5 years old I knew Islam didn't seem right. I could feel something was wrong with it. I'm happy I left this barbaric ideology of hate. 

Ibn 'Abbas said:

"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever changes his religion, kill him.'"

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

4 minutes ago, Mishael said:

I was born Muslim and am from a Muslim family. Islam is one of the most oppressive, destructive and hateful ideology on earth. All I ever saw in it was hate, even when I was 5 years old I knew Islam didn't seem right. I could feel something was wrong with it. I'm happy I left this barbaric ideology of hate. 

Ibn 'Abbas said:

"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever changes his religion, kill him.'"

Thank you so much for the confirmation.

Do you have a relationship with the Biblical Jesus?

11 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

The Lord Jesus warned us about it.

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

A sword to separate those who are His from those who aren't. To separate the sheep from the wolves.

Conclusion: The true lambs will by no means give hands to wolves.

Guest shiloh357
14 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

The "islam" we see in the west and are told about by other muslims in the west is a watered-down, incorrect impression of islam.

To see the REAL islam, look to islamic countries where islam is the law of the land.

Take a visit to Deera Square ( known more popularly as "chop-chop square." ) where beheadings are carried out for such crimes as apostasy, rape, adultery, homosexuality, atheism ( McKernan, Bethan. "Man 'sentenced to death for atheism' in Saudi Arabia". Independent.co.uk. ), sexual misconduct, etc. 

I have been saying the same thing for years on this very board.   You are so spot on and thank you. 

I would add that maybe those think Islam is just misunderstood should talk to the over 2,000 women who have been raped/sexually assaulted by Muslim refugees (not terrorists) in Germany, as well as the women of Sweden, many of whom have also been raped and assaulted.   Living with these knuckle-draggers hasn't' been good for Europe.

Now that London England as a Muslim mayor, it turns out he has connections to the terrorist organization, "Muslim Brotherhood."   England has suffered from more than one attack since they let these people into their nation. London is not what it used to be.

Sexual assault is part of Islamic culture in Islamic countries, something the liberals don't want us to know.  They brought that part of their culture to Europe. That is why there is a media blackout regarding what is going on in Europe as the direct result of the irresponsible actions of European leaders to welcome these people into their countries unfettered.  It has been a bigger disaster than those governments are willing to admit. 

Afghanistan was a beautiful, multicultural nation until the Muslims took over.   Islam destroys everything it touches.  It really is a disgusting, putrid, backwards bloodthirsty ideology that needs to be cleansed from the earth.   Islam has no place in civilized nations. 

12 minutes ago, Davida said:

Praise God for your freedom Mishael!

Islam keeps you enslaved by fear. You want to get out, but you cannot.

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear,
    because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

The Lord Jesus keeps you enslaved by love. You want to stay in.

"For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love." - Galatians 5:6

"bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." - 1 Corinthians 13:7

"And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness." - Romans 6:18

Glory to God! Amen. :laugh:

• Thumbs Up 1