• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,458
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

18 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Did Billy Graham preach the true good news ? For sure he did. His main message was the cross. I watch him many times on his tv crusades.  

He preach Jesus and him crucified. He said clearly Christ took on the sins of the whole world. 

That is what the gospel is. Christ is the good news. Christ is our righteousness.  He is our life. He is our hope. The false gospel is you have to improve yourself in some way to make your self right to God. Then he will accept you. 

But Billy Graham said just as you are come. Lord be merciful to me a sinner. We go as sinners to the throne of grace. Do we remain in sin God forbid ! We who have been baptize into Christ have have been baptize into his death. Christ has been risen so we now walk in newness of life.

But you don't come to God trying to change yourself into a good person. You let him transform you by the renewing of your mind. 

I know Billy taught all this from the scripture. 

By no means am I making a comparison here, but... I think it safe to say, Billy Graham preached the Gospel to more people than all the Apostle's, combined. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

18 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Do you know what "ecumenical" means ?

Do you know what it means to hijack a thread?  

Please form your own threads instead of twisting all others to suit your own single agenda.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

20 minutes ago, Willa said:

Do you know what it means to hijack a thread?  

Please form your own threads instead of twisting all others to suit your own single agenda.  

This is called a "Christian" forum.  The Truth in Jesus is my only strength and my song - and His Purpose is calling people out of darkness, into His Marvelous Light --- out of babylon, remember ?  out of false religion, remember ?  out of lies and deceptions into the LIGHT,  remember ?  This includes exposing darkness (like ecumenicalism) wherever it is found, not adapting to it, not compromising with the world or the devil or the false teachings of the world church.

The longer that people have been deceived by bg or others in the ecumenical church, (some over 50 years),

the more embarrassing and devastating it is for them to repent of it.

But as written in God's Word,  it is better to be embarrassed and devastated today, now, than in judgment later.

YHVH'S Truth is unchangeable,  and the same false gospel in the first century is still a false gospel today, from many false teachers and evangelists - all to be tested by God's Word,  and if they fail the test, expose the false teachings before more souls are lost to them.  YHVH'S WORD is Truth.  They (ecumenicalists) oppose the Truth, they hate God's Word, and they condemn those who follow them as written:  the blind lead the blind, and they both fall into the pit.

Oh,  yeah,  they "sound" good, don't they !?  "tickling ears" I think it's called in GOD'S WORD....

Don't hurry,  don't worry,  YHVH is never too late.  Turn to Him, trusting HIM, and not men again,  and HE KEEPS HIS PROMISE - seek HIS KINGDOM, and you will find it.  He rejoices to reveal the Truth to infants/ little ones who trust HIM.

And He rejoices to hide the Truth, even salvation,  from the (so-called) educated ones (opposed to Him) .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Ecumenical, especially the sinister aspects has little to do with Christian denominations 'getting along' as it has to do with bible denying liberal leaders trying to cozy up with outside groups like Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam for example in a world wide attempt at unity (translated: control of the populace). This is done at the expense of truth of the Scriptures which Liberal bodies have little regard for.

Yes,  yet still it sometimes takes decades to learn this !  (that so many have been totally deceived)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I was a talking about the head of that church.   mr francis.      That man DOES NOT KNOW GOD PEROID .  

we can debate THIS if ya like .  but HE KNOWS NOT GOD PEROID and that system of theirs has been built of some serious lies .  mixing truths in but SERIOUS LIES.

so since as you said we been over this concering catholics.    THEN LETS talk about the SYSTEM and its LEADER .     But I suppose you no want to do that .

cause we both know...................you wont have no solid foundation to stand on which supports THAT foundation and its lies .   

If we look at history at one time there is only the Catholic church in the West. And orthodox in the east. If you want to debate that give me the facts. The seventh day Adventist church on the other hand started in the late 1800s. They came out of the Adventist movement where they awaited the coming of christ which never happen. 

15 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

This is called a "Christian" forum.  The Truth in Jesus is my only strength and my song - and His Purpose is calling people out of darkness, into His Marvelous Light --- out of babylon, remember ?  out of false religion, remember ?  out of lies and deceptions into the LIGHT,  remember ?  This includes exposing darkness (like ecumenicalism) wherever it is found, not adapting to it, not compromising with the world or the devil or the false teachings of the world church.

The longer that people have been deceived by bg or others in the ecumenical church, (some over 50 years),

the more embarrassing and devastating it is for them to repent of it.

But as written in God's Word,  it is better to be embarrassed and devastated today, now, than in judgment later.

YHVH'S Truth is unchangeable,  and the same false gospel in the first century is still a false gospel today, from many false teachers and evangelists - all to be tested by God's Word,  and if they fail the test, expose the false teachings before more souls are lost to them.  YHVH'S WORD is Truth.  They (ecumenicalists) oppose the Truth, they hate God's Word, and they condemn those who follow them as written:  the blind lead the blind, and they both fall into the pit.

Oh,  yeah,  they "sound" good, don't they !?  "tickling ears" I think it's called in GOD'S WORD....

Don't hurry,  don't worry,  YHVH is never too late.  Turn to Him, trusting HIM, and not men again,  and HE KEEPS HIS PROMISE - seek HIS KINGDOM, and you will find it.  He rejoices to reveal the Truth to infants/ little ones who trust HIM.

And He rejoices to hide the Truth, even salvation,  from the (so-called) educated ones (opposed to Him) .

But we should stay on topic. This forum is not a platform for people to shape it into interfaith topic in every thread. Otherwise you need to start your own threads on your topic.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

And I do not understand why they are still there. Because their doctrine seems to be another Gospel, in my country they seem to honor more Mary than Jesus... There is something definitely wrong there, and idolatry is very present in Catholic churches here (as shown in picture below).

https://goo.gl/QE7Rj9

"for you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God" - Exodus 34:14

And I would shout:

"And I heard another voice from heaven saying,
    “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues." - Revelation 18:4

And surrender to the only true Lord and Savior: The Lord Jesus Christ. And those who are His will hear.

I am not Catholic. I don't agree with all her doctrine.  But they have the gospel in that the believe in the death of Christ and his resurrection.  Paul said that was the gospel cor 15. In spite of wrong things many are saved in her because they believe in Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

The truth is in all the church's there are followers of Christ and also tares . We do know there one name to be saved Jesus. We must only follow him. I don't believe you can mix Islam and Christ together. But many saved Christians are in the Catholic church.  We been over this.

I never judge the congregation for being Catholic. The Papacy is different. Sad is that they may follow his guidance. They already believe that he is The vicar of Christ. The hierarchy leads them down the broad road.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Mike Mclees said:

I never judge the congregation for being Catholic. The Papacy is different. Sad is that they may follow his guidance. They already believe that he is The vicar of Christ. The hierarchy leads them down the broad road.

So they are going the broad way? I think some are of course. But I know Catholics who love Jesus and want to follow him. So they are not lost. But they might be better in another church. We all are wrong about dome things without knowing. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

So they are going the broad way? I think some are of course. But I know Catholics who love Jesus and want to follow him. So they are not lost. But they might be better in another church. We all are wrong about dome things without knowing. 

They are not alone. Many Prots walk on it as well.