• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

No, I do not.  I have been in these type of discussion for decades and though there are some out there that may come close to how you view them, I do not see them in such a light.  To me, those who believe in the post tribulation rapture are just warning people not to get so lax in their ways as to continue thinking they will miss all the trials and tribulation that would be headed their way.  This sounds more like concern than vanity.   I also do take into consideration that there are a lot of people who post that do not express themselves well in writing.  

This is exactly why , its a concern.    but even those who believe in pre trib like miss muffet and others..........I am kind to them

and say well at least be prepared to lose all for Christ .  this above said man is making assumptions hard core .

I don't separate or bash anyone who believes in pre trib.    Intefaith yeah I go after that .  but that is a whole nother topic.

I just remind those who believe in pre trib,  just be prepared to lose all for Christs sake .    Even miss muffet knows I constantly tell her how much she is loved

and that I aint couting her or anyone who believes pre trib as an enemy.   I would ask us all to just really start over and read the bible for ourselves

and pray about this .  But I aint bashing anyone who believes either way.   I will just say.............no matter what you think

be prepared to lose all and even die for Christ sake .  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

45 minutes ago, OneLight said:
49 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

I see .

The  quite common "bashing"  portrayal  of pre-tribbers as seeking cowardly escape from persecution and death , being neither  judgmental  or condemnatory in nature 

should give no cause for any  objection or unpacking from the person being bashed ?

Any objection and looking into the source of the  badge of coward awarded them on the contrary being quite judgmental & condemnatory .

How magnanimous of you .

Again, you are trying to group people into one mindset.

That the prolific characterization of pre-tribbers as  seeking to save their skins from death & persecution  emanates from a particular " mindset "  is not even debatable .

Or is this something you are unfamiliar with ? 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

14 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

and say well at least be prepared to lose all for Christ . 

Amen.  Jesus said it is required just even to be His disciple.   Later, if men take things, no worry nor fear.  Corrie ten Boom's experience of such horrid treatment and the loss of all things and life of so many was and remains

one of the best testimonies for women and for men today.  Her books and online testimonies are still readily available,

and she showed God's love to all,  and she proved the tribulation/ suffering / execution of millions of Christians already (yes, also in the last few decades still, AFTER the holocaust was over - the murdering and mayhem and slaughter) IS ALREADY GOING ON TODAY)....  the very thought that anyone will escape suffering is anathema in Scripture (a false gospel).

1 Peter 4 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

"So, since Christ suffered in the flesh [a]for us, for you, arm yourselves with the same thought and purpose [patiently to suffer rather than fail to please God]. For whoever has suffered in the flesh [having [c]the mind of Christ] is done with [intentional] sin [has stopped pleasing himself and the world, and pleases God],

2 So that he can no longer spend the rest of his natural life living by [his] human appetites and desires, but [he lives] for what God wills.

3 For the time that is past already suffices for doing what the Gentiles like to do—living [as you have done] in shameless, insolent wantonness ...... "

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

Amen.  Jesus said it is required just even to be His disciple.   Later, if men take things, no worry nor fear.  Corrie ten Boom's experience of such horrid treatment and the loss of all things and life of so many was and remains

one of the best testimonies for women and for men today.  Her books and online testimonies are still readily available,

and she showed God's love to all,  and she proved the tribulation/ suffering / execution of millions of Christians already (yes, also in the last few decades still, AFTER the holocaust was over - the murdering and mayhem and slaughter) IS ALREADY GOING ON TODAY)....  the very thought that anyone will escape suffering is anathema in Scripture (a false gospel).

1 Peter 4 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

"So, since Christ suffered in the flesh [a]for us, for you, arm yourselves with the same thought and purpose [patiently to suffer rather than fail to please God]. For whoever has suffered in the flesh [having [c]the mind of Christ] is done with [intentional] sin [has stopped pleasing himself and the world, and pleases God],

2 So that he can no longer spend the rest of his natural life living by [his] human appetites and desires, but [he lives] for what God wills.

3 For the time that is past already suffices for doing what the Gentiles like to do—living [as you have done] in shameless, insolent wantonness ...... "

Did you know jeff that a few full growed pastors cried long and hard years after an event happened.

See they were busy at the time preaching the pre trib to the churches in china.   WHEN the real persecution hit

they said.................we had deceived the people at the site of persecution many fell away thinking GOD had abandoned them.

We did not prepare our churches for tribulation we had prepared them to have the mindset they would escape .

THESE MEN CRIED LONG AND HARD FOR YEARS after this.   Good news was at least they repented of it and later taught correctly.

But tears..........you should have seen the tears flow as they later tell the story.    TEARS JEFF........................for they knew they had failed the churches .

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Did you know jeff that a few full growed pastors cried long and hard years after an event happened.

See they were busy at the time preaching the pre trib to the churches in china. 

If they were preaching anything other than in this world ye will be hated  , then they weren't  " growed "  enough now were they ?

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

And its why I am going to keep on sounding the alarm.    A monster of a tribulation worldwide is coming .

And do not think within ourselves that we will not have to suffer for his name sake.

For not only is it given unot us to BELIEVE on HIM but to also SUFFER for his name sake.

How many through all generations have suffered harsh deaths at the hands of men and wicked govts

for standing true to Christ .     So my question is , and not accusation , but simply a question  .  What on earth

makes us better than them .   IF the world hated Christ , then know it will hate us too.

and the time is fast approaching and in other places it has been this way since the days of paul,  but its now approaching in a ONE WORLD gaint tribulation .

My advice stands.................be prepared to die , to lose all , to suffer for his name sake .    Our time of relative peace in the west

IS fast coming to an end.  and under the all inclusive mindset a whole nother christanity is being preached and causing an upmost of a fallingaway to increase .

this will lead to the betrayal of true Christians world wide , and a quick furious tribulation hour will begin .

OH its coming ..................I warn us all its coming .     Do not worry for whether we live or die we ARE THE LORDS.  fear not man and fear not death.

Be prepared to bleed for the one who first bled for us .   AND rejoice when you are persecuted and forgive those who persecute you. But never conform to their wicked ways .

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

18 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

That the prolific characterization of pre-tribbers as  seeking to save their skins from death & persecution  emanates from a particular " mindset "  is not even debatable .

Or is this something you are unfamiliar with ? 

How can one who has discussed this for decades be unfamiliar with those who group people into one mindset or another?  It is unfortunate to see such grouping as I have come to realize that not one of us knows the heart of another and only group people to try and discredit them.  Speak to what you do not agree with, not to the people who you believe hold such theology.  By speaking to a "group", you miss the mark.  By addressing what you see as wrong, you do not include or exclude anyone.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

28 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

If they were preaching anything other than in this world ye will be hated  , then they weren't  " growed "  enough now were they ?

They preached the same thing most american churches have been preaching , and 'pre tribbers' are posting on this forum.

Millions of chinese believers trusted them.   Many of those millions LOST THEIR FAITH, GAVE UP,

when the slaughter started and continued.   The chinese pastors had been taught by americans mostly.  They wept that they had not properly warned the members of their congregations ,  so when the tribulation started and continued and many were tortured, imprisoned and killed,  others gave up - they were not prepared because they had the pre-trib lie preached to them ... they had no firm ground to stand on ,  to resist the persecution/ tribulation/ executions, 

because of what they had been taught.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

28 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And its why I am going to keep on sounding the alarm.    A monster of a tribulation worldwide is coming .

Being saved from hell , what could man do to you ?

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:
37 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

They preached the same thing most american churches have been preaching , and 'pre tribbers' are posting on this forum.

Which is what ?

Can you specify ?