• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

8 hours ago, Behold said:

Hello my Brother.

You would agree that there is nothing we can do that will improve upon The Blood of Jesus's ability to redeem us ? ? ?

Thats all im really saying.

It really all boils down to giving full credit to God through Christ alone for our Salvation, knowing that we of ourselves can't redeem ourselves, and because we know this, we rejoice in the GRACE that God has provided for us for free,  so that we are able to be accepted by Him, by Faith.

There is even a lot of confusion amongst Believers about Faith, and the actual part it has to play in our eternal redemption.

The fact is, we are not saved by Faith, we are saved by God, THROUGH Faith., and this is why, "holding unto your faith" is just as useless to keep you saved, as holding onto your lawnmower, or holding unto your laundry.

The fact is, the truth is....God holds unto US, once He has accepted our faith to thereby give us His "gift of Righteousness", which allows Him to accept us, and KEEP US.

God accepts our faith to redeem us....through..... then we are kept redeemed by the sacrifice on the Cross that made it possible for Him to give us the Righteousness that He accepts on our behalf , for eternity, in the first place.

All of this is GRACE.....and that is why a real believer who has received the  Light of the Revelation of the Atonement, undertstands we are saved by Grace and Kept by Grace......as Salvation is God's Amazing Grace, eternally given for FREE.

The Legalist, absolutely cant comprehend that if God can't accept you based on your work before He saved you based on your faith,....  then How can they then believe He will continue to accept you based on your works after you are SAVED?  = (face palm).

They have a crazy Logic, circular,  which is to say, they are deceived within their own heretical  ideas that entirely omit the Blood of Christ's ability to do what it was given for FREE to do for the "world'..

Saten is the other one who does not understand "grace" or the reason for the Cross, as if He did, He would not have been deeply involved with Slaying the very one who IS Redemption, because OF the Cross.

So...

It is  """ GOD who began the work of Salvation within you, and HE will be faithful to COMPLETE IT """...... as it is His Salvation, that HE devised and implemented, that He is completing on your behalf.   Philippians 1:6

Salvation is NONE OF YOU<..... It is entirely  ALL OF GOD's Provision, through Christ ALONE.

You then are expected to behave accordingly, which is your discipleship., while understanding that discipleship can't save you to begin with, and can't keep you saved, as it has no power to forgive your sin or create you to be born again.

A Legalist, who is trying to save themselves, can't grasp this, and will not try, as that is the effect of self righteousness, = that is the result of their hateful belligerent pride.

And regarding Living for the Lord......YOU SHOULD ........with the understanding that this is discipleship, and its what we do because of the Salvation that God has imputed to us, so that we are even become disciples, in truth.

A Legalist tries to subvert God's grace with their discipleship and will tell you that if you are not also doing this, you can "lose your salvation".

And the truth is, there are many who claim to be disciples of Christ, but in reality they are really just disciples within their own self righteousness, parading themselves around as real believers.

And this is why they will fight Grace and accuse anyone who is giving full credit to the Lord for what He alone has provided, of being "hyper Grace".

Legalists have assumed the role of savior of self as their "Grace", and reject Christ's Atonement and the Free Grace of God who provides it,  as being dangerous and  "hyper".

Real students of the Word, know that this is exactly what the Apostle Paul was dealing with  as well, regarding the Gospel of GRACE that He preached.

"Nothing new under the sun".

blessings, 

<B><

My subjective impression is that at some places people who call themselves Christians are many but good deeds are few if any at all. At some places. A severe lack of good deeds at some places is an indication of something wrong, isn't it?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

On 4/22/2018 at 2:59 AM, vlad said:

My subjective impression is that at some places people who call themselves Christians are many but good deeds are few if any at all. At some places. A severe lack of good deeds at some places is an indication of something wrong, isn't it?

-

"present your body, yourself, a LIVING SACRIFICE" to God, for God, and for always.

"Be holy as God is Holy".

"Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."""

All of these , a born again believer should do, consistently, daily, hourly, permanently =  BECAUSE they are saved.......but NEVER EVER EVER because they are trying to do these things, these WORKS, all this SELF EFFORT, =  to be accepted by God.

This distinction, separates the eternally born again from the religious lost.

This distinction, separates the poisoned  self righteous legalists from the genuine disciple of Jesus The Christ..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I've asked the original post some certain questions now with no response and believe this is a bot to try and induce discord among believers. We're going to face alot of this in the future... watch carefully.

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Possibly, as the response above to Jayne made no sense. What quotes? What sources?

Look at the questions I asked. Evil cant reply with truth. Look what happened in the thread.

Edited by 7thseal

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

If you have that suspicion

Only point to truth.. where am I wrong?  I encourage all to look and seek. We're entering troubling times and its increasing. And will increase greatly.

There is no cases (hunch), only truth. Truth defends itself... Its the Word of God. Let the enemy respond and lets compare. :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 4/22/2018 at 4:59 AM, vlad said:

Hi Vlad :)

The Bible is teaching us that we will know Christians by their fruit, not everybody who is saying that they are Christians actually are Christians. We have to be born again out of God, too many people these days call themselves Christian without even know what is Born again Christian really is. 

I love Jesus for what He did for me, He went to the cross to die for my sins, I repented from my sins, did ask Him to come in my life and to live within me and He did ,I had my ups and downs in life but God was and is  always faithful, I try to live for Him and the good things I do are because of God who is working through me, on my own I can't do anything well, how closer I live with Him, how more He can use me.

All praise goes to God who saved me by His grace..

You might find this link interesting as it talks about the rewards for the Christians :)

https://www.biblesprout.com/articles/heaven/crowns/

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 4/21/2018 at 6:57 PM, vlad said:

Who is doing righteousness for righteousness' sake? We are doing it out of a thankful heart. That does not mean there is no reward for it. Matthew 5: 9-10 . We are not doing it to earn a reward but there is a reward, isn't  there?

All things done for Jesus will have their rewards, all things which we do for ourself or to show others do not count as being done for Jesus, when people see our good deeds ,do they praise God in heaven or us? Who do we want praise from ? God or man?

As I said before then when I leave this earth I like people to remember  how much I loved God  :)

The Final Judgment

31 i“When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. 32 Before Him will be gathered all the nations, and He will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And He will place the sheep on His right, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave Me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed Me, 36 I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you visited Me, I was in prison and you came to Me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these dmy brothers,6 you did it to Me.’

41 “Then He will say to those on His left, depart from Me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and His angels. 42 For I  was hungry and you gave Me no food, I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome Me, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’ 44 Then they also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”Matt.25:1-46

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

Sorry I do not know.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5