• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:40 AM, Yowm said:

What is the reward?

Scripture teaches that there will be degrees of punishment in Hell as far as remorse and torment of the conscience is concerned (Matt. 10:15; 11:22; 12:41; 23:14; Mark 6:11; 12:40; Luke 10:14; 11:31, 32; 20:47).

These degrees of punishment will be because of the kind of sins committed by one that were not committed by another. No man will be punished or could have remorse over something he did not do. They will all regret rebelling against God and man and failing to believe in Jesus, and repenting of sin. Men can and  must freely choose to love and obey God to receive all of His promised blessings. If they choose to obey the will reap all the promised blessings, if they choose to disobey, to rebel, to sin, they will reap the promised curses.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member

50 minutes ago, Yowm said:

That all may be true, but 'degrees of punishment' wasn't what I asked Vlad.

Well, tie me kangaroo down sport :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

'N' take me koala back, Jack. LOL

Mind me platypus duck Yowm,  :laugh:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

11 hours ago, Yowm said:

That all may be true, but 'degrees of punishment' wasn't what I asked Vlad.

Sorry, I did not post that message about the degrees of punishment. It was somebody else's message.

As for what reward I am sorry again I do not know. If you know, tell me, please.

The whole message beginning with "Scripture teaches that there will be degrees of punishment ..." was not mine. You may follow it in the thread. It was a good message may be by HAZARD.

About a year ago a message was sent as if by me. I reported that to the board. Luckily there was nothing embarrassing in that message either. It is all right so far.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, vlad said:

The whole message beginning with "Scripture teaches that there will be degrees of punishment ..." was not mine. You may follow it in the thread. It was a good message may be by HAZARD.

About a year ago a message was sent as if by me. I reported that to the board. Luckily there was nothing embarrassing in that message either. It is all right so far.

In the parable of the good stewards, we see how we can be rewarded for the good we do, that benefits the propose of Jesus Christ. 

We are good stewards, in something, someone else is a good steward in something else, and that does not mean that he cannot come back and be a good steawrd to the Gospel, in the new covenant we have repentance. 

The botom line is the rewards are beneficial to us if are given and we benefit from them in during our lifes here on eatrh, and we pass them on to benefit our children and wifes and brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ. 

If Jesus has desired that we good and provide for our family, and be good to them and be friendly, then this is our mission to do his will in this matter, and from there he will expant and broden our understanding, don't be weary of doing good, then the Lord can have compassion grow in our hearts not only for our own but also for "our neibour", .

Then we may look back and see how he kept us away from the polution of this world, because we did not have time, for thinking and picking up the polution of this world, in general lines. 

And the recognition of the good we do, of coarse is mention in Heavens, and Jesus mentions our name and rewards us from the good we do from heaven, in some way to benefit us while here on earth. 

We may have faith that Jesus will rewards us for the good we do for the benefit of this life. 

But if we do not step out to do the good, how can we receive the reward of the good, if we don't do the good.  

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

In the parable of the good stewards, we see how we can be rewarded for the good we do, that benefits the propose of Jesus Christ. 

We are good stewards, in something, someone else is a good steward in something else, and that does not mean that he cannot come back and be a good steawrd to the Gospel, in the new covenant we have repentance. 

The botom line is the rewards are beneficial to us if are given and we benefit from them in during our lifes here on eatrh, and we pass them on to benefit our children and wifes and brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ. 

If Jesus has desired that we good and provide for our family, and be good to them and be friendly, then this is our mission to do his will in this matter, and from there he will expant and broden our understanding, don't be weary of doing good, then the Lord can have compassion grow in our hearts not only for our own but also for "our neibour", .

Then we may look back and see how he kept us away from the polution of this world, because we did not have time, for thinking and picking up the polution of this world, in general lines. 

And the recognition of the good we do, of coarse is mention in Heavens, and Jesus mentions our name and rewards us from the good we do from heaven, in some way to benefit us while here on earth. 

We may have faith that Jesus will rewards us for the good we do for the benefit of this life. 

But if we do not step out to do the good, how can we receive the reward of the good, if we don't do the good.  

Thank you. God bless you.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 2/24/2018 at 10:26 AM, shapes said:

There are many people who believe in Jesus, but they are not convinced that they are saved. They believe that they are going to go to hell instead of heaven.

What is going on here?

There are as many responses on how to be in Christ as there are scriptures covering the subject, and all of them are correct. The problem I see is that any one of them is sufficient, and that not dependent on the total of the others. What happens to the soldier in a foxhole that cries out “God, save me”?

E.g.,  Mar 16:16  He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; (Anyone doubt this?)

How about this? Act 2:21  . . . whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Rom 10:13  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Rom 10:14  How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed?

Act 16:31  And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved . . (and those of your house can be saved the same way?)

Rom 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Believing in the existence of God isn't the only thing that will get you saved. Satan believes in the existence of God, too. He has even talked to Him.

You need to accept Jesus in your heart if you want to be saved. That's what a Christian is.

Edited by mat007
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

On 5/8/2018 at 2:24 AM, Larry 2 said:

There are as many responses on how to be in Christ as there are scriptures covering the subject, and all of them are correct. The problem I see is that any one of them is sufficient, and that not dependent on the total of the others. What happens to the soldier in a foxhole that cries out “God, save me”?

E.g.,  Mar 16:16  He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; (Anyone doubt this?)

How about this? Act 2:21  . . . whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Rom 10:13  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Rom 10:14  How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed?

Act 16:31  And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved . . (and those of your house can be saved the same way?)

Rom 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

That guy in the foxhole is saved just like the thief on the cross was.