Help with a dream

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello all, I'm a newbie. I had a dream that has me thinking what it means. I was in bed with my baby boy and my best friend Patty when the smell of burning hair woke me up in the dream and in life. It was so strong it stayed in my nose for a while. Before I went back to sleep I noticed it was 3am. I started to dream again and I felt a presence in my dream. It was pitch black and somehow I felt long skinny cold fingers  trying to reach for me as I layer on my pillow. I was not afraid. I was rebuking and pleading the blood of my lord and savior. Since this dream, my waking day was horrible. Fights broke out at home and I was left filled with rage. I haven't dreamed demonic stuff in a while. I also had a failed Deliverance last March 2017 what is going on? Does it mean witch craft because that wouldn't be new to me... I'm a magnet for it apparently... Ppl won't tell me the problem they have with me to my face but go thru witchcraft. Thanks a God bless us all ❤️

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

It is possible that the dream means nothing, and that your recollection of it has transferred over to your interactions of the day.  I am no dream interpreter, so I can't say one way or the other, but what a person thinks often shapes how they respond.  When you say witchcraft isn't new to you, I can't help but wonder if that means you were an active participant at some point?  Unfortunately the forum you have chosen to post in limits any ability for a back and forth conversation on the matter.  If you are a Christian, it might be best if we move this thread to a different area so a conversation is possible.  Praying for you.

God bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Very tricky situation. Do you have a mature Christian Lady friend that has discernment?

It seems that a 'failed delivery' would be a question I am seriously concerned about. You really need someone experienced in the wiles of the adversary to give you good sound advice and if possible get a few of their friends (who might be elders) to intercede on your behalf. This is definitely not a self-help type of issue that I can see based on the information you have given.