• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Butero said:

You need to examine your own motives for starting this thread.  I would have taken it much more serious had you simply said you think it is a bad emotion, it is being misused and they should consider getting rid of it, than to come up with this silly idea it is pronouncing a self curse.  If you got your feelings hurt, I would much rather you had said that than to have come up with something like what you wrote in the OP.  

If just answered you on that. No, I don't need to put this target on my back for me, but for all who have regularly been showing ill will.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

13 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

Untrue! I have bought and read four of  YOUR books above!     (What's Joe up to. Is his poor cat still alive?)...........:cool:

Thanks so much, Gary! Much appreciated. Did you mean you've read all four books in my sig? Thanks again. And yeah, ol' Noodles is still alive and kicking.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress. :D

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I had a suspsion you did.   Scott.    I don't know what you think you heard.    But I am not attacking , but this is SERIOUS.

You did not .   I aint saying it to be mean.    But I was worried about you very much when I first began to suspect this might be the case .

I aint saying you a demon or anything like that .   I am pleading with you , however , to just repent of that mindset.

This usually grabs the minds of those who see everything as an allegory , they start heading down a road that leads to this .  

See, its not the first time I have encountered men who claim this ,  and here is the thing,  whatthey claimed the seven thunders uttered

had some seriously deadly destructive teachings in it .   

Some of them even made the claim they were this or that .     Scott , this is a dangerous road to be on.

I know I cant persuade you  to exit it,  but IF you bring what you think got revealed ,  I can show you where the error is and if you see it , then you can repent .

I know this may sound way less grave than usual.  and believe me if you knew how much fear I have for you , you are in grave danger scott.   Please

do not see this as an attack.    Just seriously consider what I said.   This is dangerous scott.    I have dealt with others who have made such a claim

And scott , they ALWAYS have serious ERROR.   

Thank you for your concern. I know it is dangerous - they killed the prophets, and crucified the Lord Jesus.

However, "Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you more than to God, you judge."

Nonetheless, it is foretold.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, John Robinson said:

Thanks so much, Gary! Much appreciated. Did you mean you've read all four books in my sig? Thanks again. And yeah, ol' Noodles is still alive and kicking.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress. :D

Sure did John, so somebody is listening. Enjoyed them, and the cool section at the end of each. I'm no critic (much), but old Noodles needs at least one lighthearted lay back role. He deserves it............(Living with a Joe Box)

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Sure did John, so somebody is listening. Enjoyed them, and the cool section at the end of each. I'm no critic (much), but old Noodles needs at least one lighthearted lay back role. He deserves it............(Living with a Joe Box)

Thanks again, Gary. By the way, since the JB trilogy didn't sell well (I found out too late that Christian publishers have no idea--zero, none, nada--of how to sell fiction to men, I left that arena and have since moved to secular houses. Pitfall (in my pic to the left) came out two years ago and is the first of a proposed new series, and last year just for grins my wife and I (together we compose the pen name Cameron Bane) wrote a science fiction thriller we've been shopping around.

Man, I got this thread REALLY off track. Sorry, folks! ;)

Edited by John Robinson

38 minutes ago, Davida said:

very strange claims, did I miss something here?

Yes,  frienduff thaylorde has expressed that the reason I have been getting dumped on is that I am "scaring people." And to address it he believes that he has determined that it stems from a dangerous path he believes I am on, and has advised me to repent of it.

I've been a member of Worthy for quite a while now, and I think this thread may be the oddest one I've ever seen.

Oh, well. Rock on, ya'll, and be sure to tip your waitresses!  :happyhappy:

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, Davida said:

scaring people how?  I'm still confused.

I'm not sure. Those were his words.

8 hours ago, ScottA said:

Thank you for your concern. I know it is dangerous - they killed the prophets, and crucified the Lord Jesus.

However, "Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you more than to God, you judge."

Nonetheless, it is foretold.

I could be wrong, but I believe I can honestly say there is not a single soul that wishes to kill you for your beliefs.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

It is written, and never changes:  the devil comes only to kill, to steal and to destroy.

:  the prince of the power of the air controls society/  even if they think they have free will and are making their own decisions they aren't  (even all believers were under his power until set free in JESUS )  Ephesians 2 .....

:  we (ekklesia) are being slaughtered all day long .....  (every day on earth until JESUS RETURNS )

Therefore ,  many are seeking all the lives of all the ekklesia,   and likewise even the non-ekklesia.  Yes, even in the usa.

• Praise God! 1