• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Butero said:

I completely disagree.  The church is grafted into Israel.  There is but one spiritual tree, made up of believing Jews and Gentiles.  When a person who is Jewish (natural branch) doesn't believe, they are cut out of the tree.  When a person who is a gentile (wild branch) believes, they are grafted into the tree.  That is exactly what it means.  Gentile believers become spiritually of the house of Israel.  They are as adopted Jews.  

And you right to do so   .   anytime something rejects their doctrine they will say its not for us or words to that effect.  

But we don't heed that .  We heed biblical sound doctrine , not men, nor greek that justifies men theology

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And you right to do so   .   anytime something rejects their doctrine they will say its not for us or words to that effect.  

But we don't heed that .  We heed biblical sound doctrine , not men, nor greek that justifies men theology

I fear for this generation.  It is hard to blame a person for being mixed up when their own KJV Bible discredits itself.  The Bible says that a deception would come that is so great, if it were possible, the elect would be deceived.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,058
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Butero said:

I completely disagree.  The church is grafted into Israel.  There is but one spiritual tree, made up of believing Jews and Gentiles.  When a person who is Jewish (natural branch) doesn't believe, they are cut out of the tree.  When a person who is a gentile (wild branch) believes, they are grafted into the tree.  That is exactly what it means.  Gentile believers become spiritually of the house of Israel.  They are as adopted Jews.  

Hello @Butero

For me to debate this with you would take us way off the purpose of this thread. Although it has already been derailed.

It is sufficient that I tell you that I stand by what I said in my entry:-

With respect, this is not applicable to us, who are members of the Body of Christ.  For our calling is in pure grace.  The Olive tree, to which this verse belongs was to those gentiles who were grafted into the Olive tree in order to make the natural branches (Israel) jealous, and for no other reason: therefore they could be spoken of in this way. 

The church which is His Body is not grafted into Israel.

In Christ Jesus - Christine

Edited by Christine
insert quote

20 minutes ago, Christine said:

Hello @Butero

For me to debate this with you would take us way off the purpose of this thread.  Although it has already been derailed.

It is sufficient that I tell you that I stand by what I said in my entry.

That is sufficient, and I stand by all I have said.  I found what I was looking for.  The false teacher is E.W. Bollinger.  He believed he could unify the Christian Church by way of his elaborate Study Bible.  His information about Romans 8:1 contradicts all other sources I have found and defies common sense, seeing the Geneva Bible includes it.  He only speculates about verse 4.  

Are you related to Yown?  That is mighty strange you both came to the same conclusions about verse 4, like you are both students of Bollinger.

38 minutes ago, Christine said:

Hello @Butero

For me to debate this with you would take us way off the purpose of this thread.  Although it has already been derailed.

It is sufficient that I tell you that I stand by what I said in my entry.

I didn't care to debate that point.  It is beyond dispute.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,058
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  5

5 minutes ago, Butero said:

That is sufficient, and I stand by all I have said.  I found what I was looking for.  The false teacher is E.W. Bollinger.  He believed he could unify the Christian Church by way of his elaborate Study Bible.  His information about Romans 8:1 contradicts all other sources I have found and defies common sense, seeing the Geneva Bible includes it.  He only speculates about verse 4.  

Are you related to Yown?  That is mighty strange you both came to the same conclusions about verse 4, like you are both students of Bollinger.

Hello @Butero.

You are very quick to denigrate this man of God, Butero. May God forgive you.  Satan was a slanderer too.

In Christ Jesus

Our risen and glorified

Saviour, Lord and Head.

Christine

2 minutes ago, Christine said:

Hello @Butero.

You are very quick to denigrate this man of God, Butero. May God forgive you.  Satan was a slanderer too.

In Christ Jesus

Our risen and glorified

Saviour, Lord and Head.

Christine

You need to worry about your own self, saying the Holy Spirit wanted scripture removed from the Bible.  I would be terrified to have said that.  It borders on blasphemy.  

11 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It is true because all born again Christians as a principle, are led by the Spirit, not the dictates of the flesh. It's part of our nature. But the 'no condemnation in Rom 8:1a has to do with eternal condemnation which the believer will not face as that accords with John 5:24.

A person is not considered a believer just because they heard Jesus words and believe n God.  The devils have that going for them.  That is not what Jesus meant.  No works equals no faith.  No fruit equals still under the law.  There are no contradictions in the KJV Bible.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

I believe this one has ran its course.

• Thanks 1