• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,581
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

8 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Roy

Prophecy dictates the 70 Sevens are divided into three segments;  1.  7 Sevens,  2.  62 Sevens,  3.  1 Seven.  That is it.  All mathematically true.  All Sevens of the 7 Sevens are whole Sevens,  All Sevens of the 62 Sevens are whole Sevens, this would then dictate that the One Seven is also a whole One Seven.

Like a yardstick.  The midpoint of a 36 inch yardstick is at 18 inches.  You cut and separate the yardstick, you no longer have a yardstick.  The same with the One Seven, you cut and separate the One Seven, you no longer have a One Seven.

In the midst of the week, does not mean dividing or splitting of that Week.  It means the 18 inch point of a yardstick.  18 inches immediately preceding it and 18 inches immediately following it.

So again your mathematics are mute.  I can only report what I see.  And I only  see the 7-Sevens, 62-Sevens and a 1-Seven.  These are all Prophetic.  490 Prophetic Years.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Shalom, Montana Marv.

I've gone back to a previous post to point out another mistake you're making: Accepting things said as "labels":

When you say a "week" is a "seven-year whole," you've set yourself up for failure. You've equated (in your post above) a "week" to being similar to a "yardstick." A "week," or rather a "Seven" (Hebrew "shavuwa`"), is NOT a unit of measurement; it's the NUMBER "seven." When the Scriptures say "one seven" it's more like saying "one TIMES seven," a lot like old-timers used to say "nineteen hundreds seventeen" instead of "nineteen hundred seventeen" for a date. It is NOT using the Hebrew word "shavuwa`" as a LABEL!

Using your "yardstick," while a "YARD" is the length of this "yardstick," what do you do with the "FOOT" marks printed on this stick? They're still a part of this "yardstick," are they not? Can you use these measurements to mark of "feet" on something else? Learn to know the difference between the numbers and the units associated with those numbers.

This includes looking at the "abomination of desolation" as an event, and the "tribulation" as a seven-year time period.

Edited by Retrobyter

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Why then have those in Israel begin training Levites to do Temple work.  You should read what the Levites did in the Temple.  Is Israel doing something that you do not know about.  They have been in the process of making a pure line of Red Heifers without blemish.  The Red Heifer without blemish is sacrifice outside the Tent of Meetings later to be Jerusalem.  It's blood is sprinkled in front of the Tent of Meetings. And its ashes are to be kept for use in water of cleaning, it is for purification from sin. Num 19: 1-10.  This is a requirement of the law that the Lord has commanded.  It is a type of sacrifice which was to be Christ.  And of course, Israel never accepted Christs sacrifice.

Why all this; Levites, Sacrifice, Red Heifer, if the Temple will not again be used to sacrifice animals.  I just call it as I see it.  We all see a lot better in the Big Sky State.  Cleaner air makes one think more clearly.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Why?  Ask them.  It doesn't matter what's built on the temple mount.  God's not obligated to dwell there.  The curtain's torn.  The temple of God is where God dwells.  That's basic new covenant teaching.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Montana Marv.

I've gone back to a previous post to point out another mistake you're making: Accepting things said as "labels":

When you say a "week" is a "seven-year whole," you've set yourself up for failure. You've equated (in your post above) a "week" to being similar to a "yardstick." A "week," or rather a "Seven" (Hebrew "shavuwa`"), is NOT a unit of measurement; it's the NUMBER "seven." When the Scriptures say "one seven" it's more like saying "one TIMES seven," a lot like old-timers used to say "nineteen hundreds seventeen" instead of "nineteen hundred seventeen" for a date. It is NOT using the Hebrew word "shavuwa`" as a LABEL!

Using your "yardstick," while a "YARD" is the length of this "yardstick," what do you do with the "FOOT" marks printed on this stick? They're still a part of this "yardstick," are they not? Can you use these measurements to mark of "feet" on something else? Learn to know the difference between the numbers and the units associated with those numbers.

This includes looking at the "abomination of desolation" as an event, and the "tribulation" as a seven-year time period.

Roy

So what is 1x7. Where did the Seven come from. Why mess with perfection. Where is the middle of the Seven.  Scripture says the One Seven is a week of years. So now we have a Seven year period as you say.  What's next.  Where is it in history.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

12 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Roy

So what is 1x7.

Shalom, Montana Marv.

Well, for starters, 1 x 7 = 7.

Where did the Seven come from.

The Seven came from YHWH through His messenger Gavri'el to His servant Dani'el.

Why mess with perfection.

Why, indeed. Yeshua` would have liked the years to remain contiguous, but His own tribe - Y'hudah - wouldn't have it. Instead, they CRUCIFIED Him! But, His Father would NOT allow Him to see corruption and raised Him again to life, never to die again and never to see corruption EVER! Instead, it BACKFIRED on Y'hudah and they were pronounced "desolate" (while He was still talking to them) until the consummation.

Where is the middle of the Seven. 

It's all around us! The first half of the 70th Seven was the "ministry" (actually, the offer of the Kingdom to Y'hudah and Israel) of Yeshua` for He saw 4 anniversaries of Pesach (Passover) before His death. The second half of the 70th Seven will be the first Seven of the Millennium after Yeshua` has returned. Right now, we're in the Times of the Gentiles, when the Gentiles trample the city of Yerushalayim. TO THIS DAY, there are still 4 quarters in the Old City: the Muslim Quarter, the Christian Quarter, the Armenian Quarter, and the Jewish Quarter. TO THIS DAY, the Waqf Board controls the rights to the Muslim Quarter. TO THIS DAY, the Arabs still have habitations in the "West Bank" - the MOUNTAINS OF ISRAEL!

Scripture says the One Seven is a week of years. So now we have a Seven year period as you say.  What's next.  Where is it in history.

In Christ

Montana Marv

As I said, the first half is already in the past. The second half was POSTPONED by the Messiah but will continue when He returns.

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

As I said, the first half is already in the past. The second half was POSTPONED by the Messiah but will continue when He returns.

Roy

What you imply is impossible.  Again where is your One Seven?

That is where my yardstick came into play.  Once the yardstick is split and divided, it is no longer a yardstick.  Once the One Seven is split and divided, it is no longer a One Seven.  You cannot have the middle of something unless you have a start and an end, immediately preceding and following it.  I would like to split a 100 dollar bill with you, see what you can buy with your half.  It is useless/worthless unless it is joined.  A One Seven ceases to be a One Seven if split and divided.  

The prophecy lists: 7 - Sevens, 62 - Sevens, and 1 - Seven.  This was given by the Messiah (the Word).  Gabriel was the messenger.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

On 3/11/2018 at 5:51 PM, Retrobyter said:

I, on the other hand, can give you a simple and BIBLICAL reason for a gap between the first half of the 70th Week and the second half of that same 70th Week: YESHUA` HIMSELF put it there when He left the Jews of Jerusalem "DESOLATE," as per Daniel 9:27, in Matthew 23:37-39, specifically verse 38.

Hey brother,

Really this whole theory belongs in the trash bin, and I will sum it up for you with just a few verses as to why.  Of course read the whole chapter, but this says it all.

Daniel 11:29 “At the time appointed he shall return and come into the south, but it shall not be this time as it was before. 30 For ships of Kittim shall come against him, and he shall be afraid and withdraw, and shall turn back and be enraged and take action against the holy covenant. He shall turn back and pay attention to those who forsake the holy covenant. 31 Forces from him shall appear and profane the temple and fortress, and shall take away the regular burnt offering. And they shall set up the abomination that makes desolate. 32 He shall seduce with flattery those who violate the covenant, but the people who know their God shall stand firm and take action. 33 And the wise among the people shall make many understand, though for some days they shall stumble by sword and flame, by captivity and plunder. 34 When they stumble, they shall receive a little help. And many shall join themselves to them with flattery, 35 and some of the wise shall stumble, so that they may be refined, purified, and made white, until the time of the end, for it still awaits the appointed time.

Now, put the rest of this in the recycle bin where it belongs, because you cannot attribute anything above to Jesus.  It is an absolutely flawed position that only leads people further from the truth.

God bless

4 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Hey brother,

Really this whole theory belongs in the trash bin, and I will sum it up for you with just a few verses as to why.  Of course read the whole chapter, but this says it all.

Daniel 11:29 “At the time appointed he shall return and come into the south, but it shall not be this time as it was before. 30 For ships of Kittim shall come against him, and he shall be afraid and withdraw, and shall turn back and be enraged and take action against the holy covenant. He shall turn back and pay attention to those who forsake the holy covenant. 31 Forces from him shall appear and profane the temple and fortress, and shall take away the regular burnt offering. And they shall set up the abomination that makes desolate. 32 He shall seduce with flattery those who violate the covenant, but the people who know their God shall stand firm and take action. 33 And the wise among the people shall make many understand, though for some days they shall stumble by sword and flame, by captivity and plunder. 34 When they stumble, they shall receive a little help. And many shall join themselves to them with flattery, 35 and some of the wise shall stumble, so that they may be refined, purified, and made white, until the time of the end, for it still awaits the appointed time.

Now, put the rest of this in the recycle bin where it belongs, because you cannot attribute anything above to Jesus.  It is an absolutely flawed position that only leads people further from the truth.

God bless

Shalom, wingnut-.

While that may SOUND correct, it's not. You've pulled these verses from Daniel 11, which is talking about the times soon after Alexander the Great! This taking "away the regular burnt offering" is talking about Antiochus IV "Epiphanes" and what he did on the 15th of Kislev in 168 BCE!

On his return to Syria, Antiochus IV tried to ease the sting of the humiliation he had suffered at the hands of the Romans by taking out his frustration on the Jews in Judea. His armies encircled Jerusalem and then attacked. All those Jews who resisted were executed. However, the pro Hellenistic Jews who allied themselves with Antiochus IV were left unharmed.

DANIEL 11:31 "And forces shall be mustered by him, and they shall defile the sanctuary fortress; then they shall take away the daily sacrifices, and place there the abomination of desolation." (NKJV) 

Antiochus IV's army desecrated the Temple and stopped the daily sacrifices. On the 15th of Kislev, in December 168 BCE, the Syrians built a pagan altar over the altar of burnt offering in the Temple and placed an image of Zeus Olympius upon it. Ten days later, on the 25th of Kislev, swine's flesh was offered on the altar to Zeus.

(See more at HereALittleThereALittle.net.)

As I've said before, "those who don't learn the history of a prophecy's fulfillment are doomed to THINK that the prophecy must still be fulfilled."

5 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Roy

What you imply is impossible.  Again where is your One Seven?

That is where my yardstick came into play.  Once the yardstick is split and divided, it is no longer a yardstick.  Once the One Seven is split and divided, it is no longer a One Seven.  You cannot have the middle of something unless you have a start and an end, immediately preceding and following it.  I would like to split a 100 dollar bill with you, see what you can buy with your half.  It is useless/worthless unless it is joined.  A One Seven ceases to be a One Seven if split and divided.  

The prophecy lists: 7 - Sevens, 62 - Sevens, and 1 - Seven.  This was given by the Messiah (the Word).  Gabriel was the messenger.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Shalom, Montana Marv.

I'll answer your question with the answer to my question: Where is your One Messiah?

4 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Montana Marv.

I'll answer your question with the answer to my question: Where is your One Messiah?

I really don't go by the term/name Messiah,  I leave that for the Jewish Nation.  I go by the name Christ.  Jesus Christ our Lord, Jesus Christ My Lord.  There is only One Christ (most used name).  If you look at this, Jesus is His birth name (human name).  Christ or Anointed One (Messiah), Son of God.

The point of Dan 9:24, is, where is Daniels people's Messiah.  And when will they accept Him.  For this is what the 70 Sevens are all about.  Their acceptance of their Messiah.

With us, Christ is not our Christ unless we acknowledge and accept Him and follow Him.  With Israel, Christ (Messiah) in not their Messiah until they acknowledge and accept Him and follow Him.  They accept Him at the end of the One Seven.  A One Seven is 2,520 continuous days.  I can find the middle of this number.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

7 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

As I've said before, "those who don't learn the history of a prophecy's fulfillment are doomed to THINK that the prophecy must still be fulfilled."

So now Jesus was referring everyone to something that occurred 168 years before He even came to earth?  Ridiculous.  And why would He warn people to flee 168 years after the event happened?  The abomination of desolation isn't some recurring event, otherwise people wouldn't recognize it when it happens.