I'm going to kill myself in 2 weeks

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for all the replies. It's clear to me now that God doesn't exist. Reading the Bible is a waste of time. What's more, christians are like fortune tellers: they promise false hope, promising that things can change and get better when they really won't and can't. My life has been worthless and pointless from the beginning - it will never get better, and this pain will never go away until I shoot myself.  Life is cruel and there is no loving God, no one watching over us or waiting for us.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

7 more days until I get my gun, only 7 days of suffering left

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Worthlessloser said:

Hello,

My hope is you don't go through it.

As someone who lost a brother through suicide, it's hard to take. You may think you are 'free' but you will leave pain behind for others.

I know at this point you probably don't care- and I have no idea what you have been through and I'm sorry you are at this point right now.

Please don't do it :emot-heartbeat:where there is life, there is hope. Once you are gone, all your options cease 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

* This has been a powerful article for me.

Its about a police officer who talked a man out of ending his life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323468/Kevin-Berthia-Emotional-reunion-suicidal-man-hero-police-officer-Kevin-Briggs-talked-Golden-Gate-Bridge.html

article-2323468-19BFF621000005DC-792_308x185.jpg

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  92
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:41 AM, Ed J said:

Hi Worth,

You got the wrong Idea. God is not going to deliver you from your circumstances.
What he will do instead is renew your mind by taking away the torment
Then you will be able  think clearly enough to make the right
decisions that will change your circumstances.

Ed J

Dear "Worthlessloser,"

I wanted to quote what you had said, but I wound up quoting Ed J instead (Hi Ed J!)

Worth, (I hope it's OK with you for me to call you that),

You're of *great* worth to God, Worth!  Otherwise, God would not have sent His Son into the world to die for you and to save you for all eternity.

But because of where your mind and your emotions are at right now, perhaps God sending His own Son into the world to die for you doesn't really mean that much to you now.  But Christians here on Worthy Christian Forum have already showed love and concern for you, and I feel that perhaps that is God's way of showing *His own love for you* -- right now.

Worth, please find a counsellor (preferably a Christian counsellor) to help you out: now -- right where you're at.  OK?

Perhaps you could post a prayer request right here on Worthy Christian Forum: in the Prayer Request section - seeking for someone who is able to help you in the way that I have just now suggested.  You see: you have (in essence) shared what you did as (I suspect) an unconscious cry for help.

People here are already praying for you...  And I too will pray for you.

So please don't give up: on life, or on yourself, or (most importantly) on God!

And if you have not yet accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, then please do that right away.  Just remember John 3:16 (from the Bible): "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."  And also: "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."  Romans 10:13  

Worth, the above two Bible verses are *promises* - to you and to all people - from the everlasting God - Who created all of the creation.  And God does *not* lie, and He will never let you down either.

Wow, I guess that I was just preaching to you, Worth.  But perhaps that's because I believe with all of my heart that God's words (from the Bible) are so much stronger and so more convincing than my own (human) words could ever be.

Worth, I hope that you get the chance to read what I've shared with you here -- especially the scriptures from the Bible.

May God protect you, and may He make His love for you *real* to you,

Lar

Edited by Lar
I left a word out
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

On 2/27/2018 at 10:49 PM, Worthlessloser said:

Like the title says. I put in the paperwork for a permit over the weekend, will buy a gun when it goes through, drive up to a mountain somewhere secluded, and blow my head off. Yes I know it's a terrible sin, but God is only watching when I do something bad, waiting to punish me. When I try to do good, He doesn't care. The essence of being a Christian is that there's no relief to suffering, but you can suffer more and more; you never get better, only worse. So I've had enough of a life that just gets worse, never better. This God who is supposedly loving, supposedly only wants good things for me, somehow lets me continue to suffer, dangling a promise of a better life that never comes. Enough already, time to end it

unfortunately the world has been full of satanists (many of them hiding behind the mask of ostensibly sacred religion) and they are the ones who have brought all that mess, while the true religious worshipers and spiritual servants have been a few

another thing which is unfortunately a fact is that the One Who is really the true God has been late to save not a few people from great distress and premature death

and what i can advise you is that it doesn't pay to cause evil to anybody at all (including to ourselves), because there is an eternal circle of existence, positions of and events with the souls, in which all events as well as the order and places in which they take place are always the same in every single cycle of eternity, while the souls are alternated as to the positions/personalities which are also always the same in every single cycle of eternity - only the true God knows how to resolve problems most perfectly

woe to the ones who know the truth and yet continue to cause evil to their neighbor, townsman or cohabitant (and the truth is that no soul would prefer to undergo what is harmful, unpleasant or unbearable to it, especially for a long time)

may the true One deliver you from evil and make you live peacefully even in this life - in Jesus' name

Blessings

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  143
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  589
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, Worthlessloser said:

I pray that you don't kill yourself. We will all mourn greatly if you do. How can we help you?  What would you like in your life? Please tell us how we can serve you. We want you to have hope and a future in heaven with God.  How can I help you?  How long have you felt the way you do now?

There truly is hope in Jesus for those who invite Him into their heart and how sad it would be if you were to die without Him.  Please look at everything that you have that is good and you will see that God is good. You have already been blessed by all who have prayed for you, and also by God's sending His Son to die for you and giving you an opportunity to have a relationship with Him. I'm sorry that you have had pain in your life, but please don't forget to remember every good thing in Your life, too. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,864
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

17 hours ago, Worthlessloser said:

If you've made up your mind, can I ask why you're still here?

I think people like you don't want to commit suicide...but they feel they have no choice.

Can't you tell us more about yourself and your life? We can't understand what's taken place to bring you to this situation.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

hold on worth i am so sorry you are feeling the way you  feeling i have tried to kill myself many times i have have lost my step dad to suicide  i have seen what suicide can do to a family the feeling of blame and the hurt it leaves 

am so sorry that you feel you need to do this but what about the person who finds you what about your family and friends  what about living ? take each moment  as a breathe keep breathing keep talk to us come here every day every hour every moment  I AM SO SORRY  THAT YOU ARE HURTING SO MUCH YOU WANT TO END IT but live for each moment the best way you can HOLD ON and KEEP HOLDING ON 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Below is a 24 hours hotline in which one can call and talk to someone in person over the phone. I encourage you to call them and speak with someone about your problem.

Suicide prevention in the u.s

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/talk-to-someone-now/

1-800-273-8255.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1