creativemechanic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

i noticed this from  testimony my friend gave. Basically hes a young man who married early. Hes currently building  a  home for him and his young wife after 5 years of marriage. He told us people are telling him stuff like she'll leave his as soon as their house is built.

Reminded me of a post made earlier about a woman on twitter asking for recipes for sacks to make for her husband and then being bombarded by women who chiding her for doing is saying shes not his mother and his arms arent broken.

So ummmmm...... if she doesnt mind doing it and it makes her husband happy? Why discourage her?

Isnt it funny how some people will literally be doing something nice or positive for their spouse to help their marriage and people outside try to discourage them from doing it and encourage them to do somethin that would cause problems.

advisors.jpg

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

14 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

Why discourage her?

Discouraging EVERYONE is IS IS IS society's JOB JOB JOB ........

YHVH says throughout SCRIPTURE (HIS WORD WORD WORD) ,  that society (all mankind) is WICKED WICKED WICKED and not just content to be wicked

in their own homes on their own side of the street, NO NO NO !!!   All society is PERNICIOUS ! ! ! (death dealing:   seeking to DRAG EVERYONE DOWN WITH THEM (in judgment, unrepentant permanent continuing sin and death) ....