IGNORED

Standing with Israel

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
Just now, ambc said:

How is anti-Zionism anti-Semitic?

Zionism is:

• The National Liberation movement of the Jewish People.
  • It is the modern expression of the ancient longing by the Jewish People to return to their land and live as a free people once again.
  • It is the desire to secure a modern state for the Jewish nation.
  • It is the conviction that the Jewish people have the right to live in freedom and security in its homeland.
  • It is the determination to aid and encourage the return of any and all Jewish refugees of the Diaspora who wish to return home.
  • It is the concern for the safety and security of that modern state, and the desire to see it strong enough to defend itself and the Jewish people as a whole from any present or future existential threat.

If those things were denied ANY other ethnic people group, it would be considered "racist."  But anti-Semitism is the one socially acceptable form of racism in our world.

Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitic because:  

Classical anti-Semitism is the denial of Jewish people the right to equality in a given community.   Anti-Zionism denies Israel the right to operate as equal member of the community of nations.   Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism expressed on a global scale.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, it is a bad thing.  The two-state solution would only create a 23rd terrorist state. 

Israel doesn't use that money to bomb the Palestinians.    And Palestinians have no country and deserve no country.   There is no such thing as "Palestinian" people.  They are not and never were a nation.  

Exactly , Palestine was the insult name given by the Romans to honor Israels ancient extinct enemy the ''Philistines'' .. And I think there is prophesy that once Israel become a nation in the End Times it would not be divided ..  When Israel is about to be finished the Lord himself will return to the Mt of Olives and Armageddon will be on .. I'm a little rusty so anyone who knows better feel free to correct me or add..

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, brujaq said:

Exactly , Palestine was the insult name given by the Romans to honor Israels ancient extinct enemy the ''Philistines'' .. And I think there is prophesy that once Israel become a nation in the End Times it would not be divided ..  When Israel is about to be finished the Lord himself will return to the Mt of Olives and Armageddon will be on .. I'm a little rusty so anyone who knows better feel free to correct me or add..

Yes, the two-state solution is "code" for "The destruction of Israel."   That is the ultimate goal of that plan.   The two-state solution includes "the right of return" for over 6 million Arabs that would immediately put the Jews in Israel in the minority and turn Israel into a Palestinian state from within and that new Palestinian state would also include not only all of Israel, but also the West Bank and Gaza as part of that Palestinian state.  Jews would be third class citizens in their own country.  They would also be helpless to stop the terrorism that would ensue against them.

The even bigger problem is that this  would put Fatah and Hamas, both of which are terrorist organizations, in possession of Israel nuclear arsenal.   Can you imagine what would happen?  The Jews would be slaughtered and two terrorist organizations would be scrapping with each other for control of Israel's  planes and tanks and nuclear weapons.   It would be a complete disaster.   

People who support the two-state solution have no idea what they are talking about.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Those Arabs (today called Palestinians) had left Israel at the request of attacking Arab countries in 1948 promising their return at Israel's defeat. Problem was, Israel won that war and the Arabs that had decided to stay in Israel were granted full citizenship and political privileges.

Exactly, Israel didn't make them refugees;  the Arab nations made them refugees.  And it is unfair and immoral for the world community to strong arm Israel into solving a refugee crisis they didn't create, and to do so at great risk to their own sovereignty.  No other nation would agree to such insane terms.

When those Arabs were displaced into the West Bank and Gaza by teh invading Arab armies.  An equal number of Jews were displaced from Arab countries and were absorbed by Israel.  But the Arabs didn't repatriate the Arab refugees.  They forced them to remain as refugees.   That is something the world doesn't get hear very often.  Jordan and Saudi Arabia could have easily absorbed 600,000 Arab refugees, but refused to so, as other Arab nations.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

48 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, the two-state solution is "code" for "The destruction of Israel."   That is the ultimate goal of that plan.   The two-state solution includes "the right of return" for over 6 million Arabs that would immediately put the Jews in Israel in the minority and turn Israel into a Palestinian state from within and that new Palestinian state would also include not only all of Israel, but also the West Bank and Gaza as part of that Palestinian state.  Jews would be third class citizens in their own country.  They would also be helpless to stop the terrorism that would ensue against them.

The even bigger problem is that this  would put Fatah and Hamas, both of which are terrorist organizations, in possession of Israel nuclear arsenal.   Can you imagine what would happen?  The Jews would be slaughtered and two terrorist organizations would be scrapping with each other for control of Israel's  planes and tanks and nuclear weapons.   It would be a complete disaster.   

People who support the two-state solution have no idea what they are talking about.

And I always remember the prophesy the angel of God give Hagar about Ishmael  , that he would be a wild donkey of a man, and his hand will be against every one and every ones hand against him . He will live in hostility against all his brothers .. Like father like son ..

Then Islam has what they call ''Al Taqqiya'' which is legal sanctioned lying in the qu'ran , they even lie about that :ph34r: Yeah let's make a deal and turn your back on that handshake .. hehehe 

Guest shiloh357
25 minutes ago, brujaq said:

And I always remember the prophesy the angel of God give Hagar about Ishmael  , that he would be a wild donkey of a man, and his hand will be against every one and every ones hand against him . He will live in hostility against all his brothers .. Like father like son ..

Then Islam has what they call ''Al Taqqiya'' which is legal sanctioned lying in the qu'ran , they even lie about that :ph34r: Yeah let's make a deal and turn your back on that handshake .. hehehe 

Which is why peace is not possible with Muslims.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,582
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 7/25/2018 at 2:10 AM, Sojourner414 said:

And never will be.

Shalom, Sojourner414.

Never say "never!" When the SAR SHALOM returns, we will have peace ... on HIS terms! They will submit or they will be conquered and FORCED to surrender, those that survive Har Megiddow (Armageddon), that is!

1 Corinthians 15:24-25 (KJV)

24 Then cometh the end, when he (Christ) shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he (Christ) shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he (Christ) must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

Even the U.N. won't do as they please!

Psalm 2:1-12 (KJV)

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed (Mshiychow [pronounced "mah-shee-kho'"] = His Mashiyach = His Christ), saying,

3 "Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us."

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 "Yet have I set my king upon my holy (there's that word again) hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree:
'the LORD hath said unto me, <<Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.>>
'
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."

Green = narration
Blue = the "kings of the earth and the rulers"
Purple (both shades) = God the Father
Red = His Mashiyach, Yeshua`

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

I stand with Israel, because anyone who doesn't gets turned into zombies, "and their bodies will rot, and their eyes will hang out of their socks and they will be deformed." (Zachariah 14:12). While I may debate who Israel is, the nation or those under New Covenant (Church), I think its best to play it safe and be on side of Israel in all forms, long as it never contradicts our faith in Christ ("Should we obey God or men? Acts 5).

Is-rael! Is-rael! Is-rael!

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:14 AM, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Sojourner414.

Never say "never!" When the SAR SHALOM returns, we will have peace ... on HIS terms! They will submit or they will be conquered and FORCED to surrender, those that survive Har Megiddow (Armageddon), that is!

1 Corinthians 15:24-25 (KJV)

24 Then cometh the end, when he (Christ) shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he (Christ) shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he (Christ) must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

Even the U.N. won't do as they please!

Psalm 2:1-12 (KJV)

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed (Mshiychow [pronounced "mah-shee-kho'"] = His Mashiyach = His Christ), saying,

3 "Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us."

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 "Yet have I set my king upon my holy (there's that word again) hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree:
'the LORD hath said unto me, <<Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.>>
'
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."

Green = narration
Blue = the "kings of the earth and the rulers"
Purple (both shades) = God the Father
Red = His Mashiyach, Yeshua`

There will never be peace with Muslims. Islam and their amen corner in the EU will be dealt a devastating blow per Ezek. 38-39.  Then there will be peace.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,582
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

There will never be peace with Muslims. Islam and their amen corner in the EU will be dealt a devastating blow per Ezek. 38-39.  Then there will be peace.

Shalom, shiloh357.

Then, so be it. I totally agree. Like I said, Yeshua` SHALL have peace, but on HIS terms. If they will not kowtow, then they will perish in the war.

I should add, though, that Muslims are coming to the Lord in DROVES! Many are being awakened to their mistake by the Lord Yeshua` IN PERSON! He is appearing to many and convincing them DIRECTLY of their need for a Savior!

Read The Camel: How Muslims Are Coming To Faith In Christ by Kevin Greeson and A Wind In The House Of Islam: How God Is Drawing Muslims Around The World To Faith In Jesus Christ by David Garrison.

NEVER underestimate the POWER of YHWH GOD!

Edited by Retrobyter
to add hope for Muslims