Prayer Time Travel - 

The Holy Bible records time.  The Bible has a beginning to end, Genesis to Revelation.  God is outside time.  He has no beginning or end.  We have a beginning with no end.  We start in time, then escape it, get outside it with no end.  Many prayers are throughout the Holy Bible affecting past, present and future, from whoever's perspective.  Jesus Christ is!  God is the great "I am," not was nor will be.  

Jesus prays for all believers.

20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

- John 17:20-21 New International Version (NIV)

Revelation in the Bible affects the past to us now and beyond to the beginning of time, Genesis. A prayer in my future affects me and my now and even my past. My prayer now about my past affects my future. I am affected by my past, present and future, now. I am not an isolated silo. We cause ripple effects, everything affects everything, everything matters. Christ's life giving water is thee all encompassing most important matter.

I lost my wallet. I decided not to fear or worry. I accepted it and let it go. Eventually I decided to pray about it, relatively long after the fact. Later, a policeman called for me to come get it from him. It had been been discovered moments after I lost it and immediately turned in. A beat cop had happened to be there. The officer had been swamped with work, so had notified and met with me a week later, having been so busy. That was my time traveling prayer eureka moment. At the time, my prayer was only to help process, comfort and put the whole matter in God's hands, whatever His will. I was happy with it and had left it at that. Yay and hallelujah, yet another reason for prayer! Now I realized and believed my prayer had actually traveled back in time. God's reach and power is anywhere anytime. He answered my prayer by changing my past, my reality and my future. What was lost was now found in time.

December 18, 2016, I prayed a short, simple to the point prayer. I met and surrendered to Jesus Christ as my Saviour and Lord. What I prayed then and there took effect in the past on the cross at Calvary. Jesus Christ was sacrificed for me and my sin debt. That past was affected by prayer in its future. That present took effect in the past and affected the future until the end of time. Then, now and then, I pray in Jesus Christ's name, amen.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning.

- John 1:1-2 New International Version (NIV)

• Thumbs Up 2

Prove that God is outside of time.

Guest shiloh357
10 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

God created matter, time and space.  So God has to be outside of time.   God is separate and outside His creation.  God predates time and is sovereign over it. 

6 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

1. How else could the Bible prophecies be shown as true, thousands of years after they are stated?

2. What time was there without light, before this universe was created?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 02/03/2018 at 12:54 PM, shiloh357 said:
On 02/03/2018 at 12:45 PM, Justin Adams said:

God created matter, time and space.  So God has to be outside of time.   God is separate and outside His creation.  God predates time and is sovereign over it. 

That's not proof. That's assertion. That's demonstrating bias of already accepting the conclusion in the initial premise.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Kevinb said:

That's not proof. That's assertion. That's demonstrating bias of already accepting the conclusion in the initial premise.

I wasn't offering it as proof, per se.   But the fact remains that one cannot be both creator and creature at the same time, so God is necessarily outside of creation, thus outside of time, space and matter.   The Creator is always greater than the creation.

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I wasn't offering it as proof, per se.   But the fact remains that one cannot be both creator and creature at the same time, so God is necessarily outside of creation, thus outside of time, space and matter.   The Creator is always greater than the creation.

That's getting a conclusion from presupposing the creator in the initial premise. If what is plugged in via premises isn't substantiated then what comes out in the conclusion won't be correct.

Also let's not forget God has already moved from volcano to clouds till now he can reside outside of space and time. All based on faith not evidence or proof. 

On 3/2/2018 at 11:54 PM, shiloh357 said:

I would say God is outside universe time and even independant of Heaven time.. But He could well exist within His own time..

Guest shiloh357
35 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

That's getting a conclusion from presupposing the creator in the initial premise.

Even a 12 year old knows that nothing got here by itself.  Everything has a creator/designer.  One has to have an IQ somewhere between an onion and a toaster oven to assert that everything just came into existence on its own.  No rational person believes that all matter just popped into existence.   That might work on the Cartoon Network, but not in reality.

If what is plugged in via premises isn't substantiated then what comes out in the conclusion won't be correct.

Well given that there is a creator and that logic and commonsense demand it to be so, the conclusion isn't incorrect.  

Also let's not forget God has already moved from volcano to clouds till now he can reside outside of space and time. All based on faith not evidence or proof. 

I don't know what you mean that he has moved from volcanos to clouds.  

But time matter and space came into existence at the same time and that is not based on blind faith.  People like you don't understand the evidentiary nature of faith.

10 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:
50 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

That's getting a conclusion from presupposing the creator in the initial premise.

Even a 12 year old knows that nothing got here by itself.  Everything has a creator/designer.  One has to have an IQ somewhere between an onion and a toaster oven to assert that everything just came into existence on its own.  No rational person believes that all matter just popped into existence.   That might work on the Cartoon Network, but not in reality.

It's a shame you've already lowered yourself to ad hominem rather than stick to topic.

Everything has a creator designer if it's demonstrated to have one. Does a snowflake have a designer or is a case of natural laws? 

I didn't say everything popped into existence on its own. Logic 101 says everything that came into existence has a cause. The universe came into existence therefore the universe has a cause. I agree there is a cause.. you say God creator rather than cause ergo bias before looking  God is an option but how do we prove that... that's the problem. Btw we've evidence of matter popping into existence from a vacuum of no particles no radiation nothing. Virtual particles. 

20 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Well given that there is a creator and that logic and commonsense demand it to be so, the conclusion isn't incorrect.  

I can kinda see your logic having already accepted god..its ish logical in an internal consistent way. However this must be applied and demonstrated to reality not asserted based upon saying it's God and having used God in initial premises...ie bias.

24 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

But time matter and space came into existence at the same time and that is not based on blind faith.  People like you don't understand the evidentiary nature of faith.

Yes...sentence 1 accepted. If you've evidence you don't need faith.. faith is what you need when you can't demonstrate your claim.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Gerlinde24
      My name is Gerlinde, and I live and work as a scriptwriter for television (and sometimes for movies) in Germany (Potsdam, near Babels berg (Film center). Before I became a Christian, I was in the LDS, in my eyes a mixed cult. I came to Jesus when I researched about transgender. A character in a German television series should be transsexual.
      During my research in a meeting place for such people, I met at the door of a Christian, who invited these people to a church service. He thought I was a lesbian (I'm straight) because I came out of the meeting place.
      I did not believe in God since my negative experiences with the Mormons, but I went out of curiosity.
      Something touched me in the small old church in a residential building, forcing me to read the Bible. The Spirit testified to me that the Bible is the Word of God, and Jesus my Savior.
      As I continued to study the Bible, I changed my life bit by bit. From the cynical Gerlinde, became a woman who can give and receive much love, thanks to the grace of Jesus.
      I left the TV series team because I could not write a screenplay with a sinful character (transsexual). Now I'm working on a series in which a Jewish rabbi and a Protestant detective solve cases.
      I hope when I'm done that a German television station buys my screenplays.
    • By Michael37
      Oh dear. The cost of posting a letter in NZ has just increased because the use of postal services is declining at a "significant rate". One of many things that being in the future requires us to adapt to.
      Quote: NZPOST Changes From July 1st 2019
      Why did New Zealand Post increase prices?
      The price of sending a standard letter within New Zealand increased by 10 cents to $1.30 on 1 July 2019, to better reflect the true cost of sending a letter.
      NZ Post delivers over 400 million mail items a year, but the number of letters sent continues to drop at a significant rate. We’re working hard to keep the cost of posting mail as low as possible, by significantly reducing our network costs and making big changes to how we operate.
      How did the letter price affect KiwiStamps?
      Existing KiwiStamps retained their value. You can use any KiwiStamps you have already purchased for Standard Mail after 1 July 2019, without paying any more postage. New packs of KiwiStamps purchased from 1 July 2019 reflects the new pricing.
      Why did NZ Post increase the price to send a letter or parcel overseas?
      Letter volumes around the world are declining, while the cost to process and deliver mail continues to rise. We have worked hard to keep prices as low as possible, however we need to increase the price from time to time.
      It has actually become difficult to find an actual post box when the need to actually post a letter arises. These red NZPost boxes used to be numerous and handy but they have been slowly disppearing and we have the strange situation now that when we post a letter in Hamilton for an address in Hamilton it actually gets taken 123kms (77miles) north to Auckland for sorting before being delivered back to its destination in Hamilton. This can take up to ten days now that all Hamilton's mail sorting centres have been closed down to reduce overheads.
      We do have some privately owned postal providers in NZ but they are more expensive than the state provider: 
      The State-Owned Enterprises Act 1986 required New Zealand Post to operate as a successful business and to be:
      as profitable and efficient as comparable businesses not owned by the Crown a good employer an organisation that exhibits a sense of social responsibility by having regard to the interests of the community in which it operates and by endeavouring to accommodate or encourage these when it is able to do so. The Act also spelled out the broad nature of the Crown’s ownership of the company, defining the role of directors and outlining the responsibilities of shareholding Ministers. The reporting requirements for SOEs are also outlined in the Act.
      The Act creates an arms-length relationship by distancing management tasks from political control. Under the Act, the Government must fund any non-commercial activities that the Government wants carried out.
      The decline of the postal system is not actually a big problem for me personally as I don't post many letters now, doing most of my invoicing by email, but it is one of the small things that add up to a major changing of ways in a person's lifetime. 
    • By Suzarb
      I’m looking forward to both learning from and sharing with fellow Christians on this site. Thanks!
    • By JesusAngelPD777
      Shalom ,Shalom, our Christian sister in US Federal Prison whom has endured many torture and injustice in USA  for nearly 5 years , a foreign land where her attorneys and the legal system has failed her , is now on a hunger strike.

For over 2 weeks she started a hunger strike where she only drinks water and milk and has been isolated and they are attempting to torture her and coerce her into eating.

The goal of the strike is to get justice, I informed her attorney and he remains silent!

WE NEED GOD'S DIVINE INTERVENTION JOIN FORCES WITH ME AGAINST THE FORCES OF DARKNESS!

our Christian sister is being afflicted let us support her.

Thank you.