The Meaning of [eternal] Life

All it takes is a short, simple to the point prayer surrendering to Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. Be sincere and follow through. God takes care of the rest, you and every need. Remember to pray in Jesus Christ's name, for God's will. Discernment, knowledge and understanding will flow on God's time and limitless ability. Feed yourself with prayer, Christian fellowship, worship, singing praises to the Lord. Immerse yourself in the Holy Bible, God's inspired living word! The enemy will lie, deceive, trick and play all sorts of mind games in an effort to destroy you and your faith. Confess, apologize for, rebuke and repent from every single last sin committed ever. Call on the power, blood and name of Jesus Christ and be saved! Every sin has already been forgiven by God, past, present and future. His Son won over sin, death and hell. His unconditional love is true, pure and perfect. Tell your account to God with forgiveness. Make your life testimony strong. It is never too late. Christ's blood, death and resurrection paid your debt and price. You now belong to Christ, take heart. Your body is a temple. Keep trying and building on the cornerstone of Christ. God bless you and your new eternal life starting immediately, hallelujah, thanks and all glory be to God!

46 minutes ago, GregoryB said:

The Meaning of [eternal] Life

All it takes is a short, simple to the point prayer surrendering to Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. Be sincere and follow through. God takes care of the rest, you and every need. Remember to pray in Jesus Christ's name, for God's will. Discernment, knowledge and understanding will flow on God's time and limitless ability. Feed yourself with prayer, Christian fellowship, worship, singing praises to the Lord. Immerse yourself in the Holy Bible, God's inspired living word! The enemy will lie, deceive, trick and play all sorts of mind games in an effort to destroy you and your faith. Confess, apologize for, rebuke and repent from every single last sin committed ever. Call on the power, blood and name of Jesus Christ and be saved! Every sin has already been forgiven by God, past, present and future. His Son won over sin, death and hell. His unconditional love is true, pure and perfect. Tell your account to God with forgiveness. Make your life testimony strong. It is never too late. Christ's blood, death and resurrection paid your debt and price. You now belong to Christ, take heart. Your body is a temple. Keep trying and building on the cornerstone of Christ. God bless you and your new eternal life starting immediately, hallelujah, thanks and all glory be to God!

I just wanted to comment on the initial aspect I've underlined...
The first response to the Spiritual realities of the eternity is the required belief That Jesus 'IS' who He says He 'IS' - God The Creator born into flesh by a woman possessing virginity, lived in the perfection of sinlessness and was hated without cause and placed on a cross yet asking forgiveness for all sinners until dead, three days later coming back from the dead and revealing Himself to a multitude of people of His life... This the Gospel! When one believes outside of themselves this -God will grant repentance *now addressing your "be sincere and follow through" comment:
Up and to the point of repentance of being (sinful unacceptable to God) there is no resource within that being period >no sincerity< exist

Jer 17:9
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
KJV

There exists only God Who can view the heart and it is in this point where I finish my comment
John 14:6
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
KJV

One cannot look to any other resource but Jesus Himself... nothing in this world or of self can be placed with this and expect entrance!!!
John 3:6-7
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
KJV

Love, Steven 
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jonathan BeWell
      Praise the Lord, hallelujah!
      Praise You, God, for your purity and perfection!  Praise You Lord, Jesus Christ, for saving me and my testimony!  Glory be to You, God, our Father who art in Heaven!  Thanks be to the Holy Spirit's comfort, teaching and guidance!  All we know, understand, experience and struggle with is for your glory, perfect plan and unquestionable will.  I shall not want or crave anything outside of Jesus Christ's way.  Let me know if so, let me understand what You want for us is best.  May I pick up and carry my own cross, denying myself for You.  I worship You as all knowing, powerful and gracious.  May I draw closer to You and keep You as top priority in my family's lives.  You are first, my family is second and I am here to serve.  May I serve you reverently, fully and completely.  May there be less of me and more of Jesus Christ instead.  Jesus, You are thee only way, light and salvation.  All I need is You.  God, You take care of the rest.  You are in control, God, making and letting everything happen.  I am in awe and wonder of your creation.  I am eternally grateful, worshipping You and your Son for thee ultimate sacrifice and act of love.  This body is your temple, use it as You will.  Bend me from my will to yours.  It is all about You, everything concerns and relates to You!  Yours is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever, in Jesus Christ's name, amen!
      Sincerely yours,
      GregoryB