IGNORED

If someone doesn't know about Christ, and has never heard of Christ, then where do they go when they die?

starsong4

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

If someone doesn't know about Christ, and has never heard of Christ, then where do they go when they die? I can provide an example if requested.

Edited by starsong4
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, starsong4 said:

If someone doesn't know about Christ, and has never heard of Christ, then where do they go when they die? I can provide an example if requested.

Hi starsong4,
There are probably millions of people living now, and in days gone by who have never heard of God, Jesus, the Bible, God's Word, who will be judged by God, not according to the Law or commandments, but by the way they lived their lives in the society they were born and raised in.

Paul wrote in Romans 2:11-15;

Romans 2:11, For there is no respect of persons with God.
12, For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
13, For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
14, For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15, Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

V. 16, in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. 
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

There are two schools of thought among Christians on this topic, called "inclusivist" and "exclusivist". The names mean just what they sound like, inclusivists believe God saves some people who never hear of Jesus Christ in this lifetime, exclusivists say the gospel must be heard (Christ died and rose for your sin, trust Him!) for anyone to be saved today.

1) Both groups are taking their viewpoints from Romans, chapters 1 to 3. They are interpreting the same material differently.

2) Even exclusivists have good opportunities to see God working here--there are many testimonies today of people living in gospel-restricted countries like in the Middle East, people who search for God then have a personal encounter with Jesus Christ, who invites them to trust Him.

Personally, I am an inclusivist for a number of reasons, including the fact that both testaments of the Bible are consistent in their teaching, "trust God to be saved for eternity". If someone doesn't hear about Jesus but sincerely seeks God, they will find God and trust Him for their eternal life. Our job, however, is to tell as many as we can about Jesus and have them live in the light of the scriptures.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 3/2/2018 at 1:49 PM, starsong4 said:

Newborns that didnt have a choice. That's what you're asking and Christ called them unto Him. He has a plan for them. My wife and I had a miscarriage and know what God has shown us. Blessings waiting for us. :)

• Praying! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 6:16 AM, 7thseal said:

Newborns that didnt have a choice. That's what you're asking and Christ called them unto Him. He has a plan for them. My wife and I had a miscarriage and know what God has shown us. Blessings waiting for us. :)

Your child is with God. It doesn’t matter whether a pregnancy is 1 day or 7 months. It is life. The Life is in the seed. Gen. 9:9. God bless you both. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 5/24/2018 at 5:16 PM, 7thseal said:

I agree for 100% with Hazard , your baby is with the Lord ...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--His eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.Romans 1:20

Matthew Henry Commentary

1:18-25 The apostle begins to show that all mankind need the salvation of the gospel, because none could obtain the favour of God, or escape his wrath by their own works. For no man can plead that he has fulfilled all his obligations to God and to his neighbour; nor can any truly say that he has fully acted up to the light afforded him. The sinfulness of man is described as ungodliness against the laws of the first table, and unrighteousness against those of the second. The cause of that sinfulness is holding the truth in unrighteousness. All, more or less, do what they know to be wrong, and omit what they know to be right, so that the plea of ignorance cannot be allowed from any. Our Creator's invisible power and Godhead are so clearly shown in the works he has made, that even idolaters and wicked Gentiles are left without excuse. They foolishly followed idolatry; and rational creatures changed the worship of the glorious Creator, for that of brutes, reptiles, and senseless images. They wandered from God, till all traces of true religion must have been lost, had not the revelation of the gospel prevented it. For whatever may be pretended, as to the sufficiency of man's reason to discover Divine truth and moral obligation, or to govern the practice aright, facts cannot be denied. And these plainly show that men have dishonoured God by the most absurd idolatries and superstitions; and have degraded themselves by the vilest affections and most abominable deeds.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

21 hours ago, angels4u said:

I agree for 100% with Hazard , your baby is with the Lord ...

None of percentage matters... its what Jesus stated according to the Word... which He became? His voice is the only thing that sustains. It has been and will always remain the Truth. :)

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

On 3/2/2018 at 2:49 PM, starsong4 said:

Rom 14:11  For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, to me every knee shall bow, And every tongue shall confess to God. 

I gotta believe that every person will have an opportunity to hear of the Christ.  Maybe the question is ....when ?