IGNORED

If someone doesn't know about Christ, and has never heard of Christ, then where do they go when they die?

starsong4

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Either we choose Christ as our Lord and Savior now and bow to Him, or we will be forced to do so at the great white throne judgement.  It will be too late at that time.  

Heb 9:27b  NKJV  but now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. Heb 9:27  And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, Heb 9:28  so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many.  To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

Believers will not be at the great while throne judgement.  Our names are written in the Lamb's book of life and we will be judged according to the good works He has done through us in this life.  Our sins are already blotted out with His blood, so only the good remains to be judged.  

Romans 1 says that all know about God through nature.

Rom 1:18  For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, Rom 1:19  because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.

Rom 1:20  For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, Rom 1:21  because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Rom 1:22  Professing to be wise, they became fools, Rom 1:23  and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

There will be no more chances for unbelievers to be saved.  Most are not saved because of their pride and the hardness of their hearts.   That is very hard to hear.  It should motivate us to share God's love for sinners with all that we know.  

• This is Worthy 3

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/8/2018 at 11:56 PM, Willa said:

Romans 1 says that all know about God through nature.

Rom 1:18  For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, Rom 1:19  because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.

Rom 1:20  For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, Rom 1:21  because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Rom 1:22  Professing to be wise, they became fools, Rom 1:23  and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

Something to keep in mind is that these verses do indicate that all know God through nature.....we do come to understand that there must be a  God that created everything. Even the person on a remote island in the south Pacific 800 years ago would know there is a God, but, they probably never her the name of Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the Father, but through Me.”

Jesus is telling us that he and he alone decides where people go when they die...…     I don't think  we should try and put him in a box by limiting his decision with our own ideas.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/24/2018 at 3:16 PM, 7thseal said:

Newborns that didnt have a choice. That's what you're asking and Christ called them unto Him. He has a plan for them. My wife and I had a miscarriage and know what God has shown us. Blessings waiting for us. :)

My wife and I also lost our first child to a miscarriage. Us and our  other children look forward to meet him/her, some day. We have no doubt.  A blessed reunion.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Yowm said:

So did my wife and I. Just out of curiosity, did you name that child?

No

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 6/12/2018 at 11:20 PM, Gary Lee said:

My wife and I also lost our first child to a miscarriage. Us and our  other children look forward to meet him/her, some day. We have no doubt.  A blessed reunion.

God said children are not to be kept from approaching Him through Jesus Christ. Scripture backs this and says they are innocent. I personally believe that during the thousand year period they're giving the choice and we are responsible (as parents) for taking them under our wings during this time.  After all satan is released one last time and a great multitude comes against Him but choice is given.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

On 3/3/2018 at 6:49 AM, starsong4 said:

If someone doesn't know about Christ, and has never heard of Christ, then where do they go when they die? I can provide an example if requested.

It may come down to the way someone treats others.