IGNORED

If someone doesn't know about Christ, and has never heard of Christ, then where do they go when they die?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Well the early church must have known something .   and whatever it was it got them up and turned the world upside down preaching JESUS as the only means of salvation.

If you read her question, she is asking about those who never heard, just like the other threads on the subject.  If someone hears and rejects, their fate is sealed.  If someone never has heard, ... what are their choices?

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

My advice is don't take the advice of the all inclusive unity interfaith people.    cause they going lie to YOU.  

Do you have to bring that dead horse into every thread?  People who seek the truth will find it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, OneLight said:

If you read her question, she is asking about those who never heard, just like the other threads on the subject.  If someone hears and rejects, their fate is sealed.  If someone never has heard, ... what are their choices?

And why do I take matters which are too high for myself .   Why even entertain the thought .

This is not a safe place .   I stick with what I KNOW and whatever those men knew in the early days...........

did not have them sitting around debating what happens to souls who know not Christ............it had them as roaring lions preaching to all that has breath.

I stay out of ponder realm, things that are too high for this wee thing ,  that is how satan can get an advantage .   OH ,  he can deceive .

He can convince that they are saved, THEN the comes another line of thought , which expounds on another line of thought and so on .  And fore ya know it

well , hey as long as they got good works the spirit must be in them , so they saved too concepts start forming .

This wee thing , that often gets accused of pride , SAYS not this wee thing ,  I aint even going to consider this as a possibility .

Rather just preach JESUS and HE as the only way is sufficient for this wee thing who dares not try and outthink or overthink or play as GOD .  LET GOD be the JUDGE

let us focus on JESUS ONLY . 

7 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Do you have to bring that dead horse into every thread?  People who seek the truth will find it.

Not always .    but sure did on this thread.    SURELY I was moved to do so.    And who knows  their might have just been good reason to DO SO>

You be blessed one light .  and keep watching .    

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

11 minutes ago, OneLight said:

*'Most of the world' follows (willingly , supposedly)  the 'dead horse' (as blind leading the blind),

and they all fall into the pit.      Blessed is he who saves even one of their souls from destruction by warning them in time !

*'Most..'  being perhaps (at least) a thousand times (or much more) more numerous than those who seek the truth.

"a thousand times" beings as a billion is a thousand times more than a million,  even then just hoping for the best outcome!

• This is Worthy 1

Just now, simplejeff said:

*'Most of the world' follows (willingly , supposedly)  the 'dead horse' (as blind leading the blind),

and they all fall into the pit.      Blessed is he who saves even one of their souls from destruction by warning them in time !

*'Most..'  being perhaps (at least) a thousand times (or much more) more numerous than those who seek the truth.

"a thousand times" beings as a billion is a thousand times more than a million,  even then just hoping for the best outcome!

ONWARD in the LORD .   REJOICE in the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL , let all Praises be shouted on high with much thanksgiving unto HE alone who can save .  

TO the LORD be the glory , TO the LORD be the praise , TO THE LORD be all honor , all our our days .   

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you for the responses. I am understanding that this may be debatable amongst Christians. If the truth is that people who do not know about Jesus, who have literally never heard of the gospel at all, end up in hell, then why would God create them in the first place to be starved of that information only to be sent to hell for something they cannot help? If it is truth, ok, but please explain if possible. The only logical explanation to me is that these people are not created from God in the first place or God has a reason for it that we can't understand has humans.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, starsong4 said:

Thank you for the responses. I am understanding that this may be debatable amongst Christians. If the truth is that people who do not know about Jesus, who have literally never heard of the gospel at all, end up in hell, then why would God create them in the first place to be starved of that information only to be sent to hell for something they cannot help? If it is truth, ok, but please explain if possible. The only logical explanation to me is that these people are not created from God in the first place or God has a reason for it that we can't understand has humans.

This is all clearly stated in His Word.  (yes, full explanation , YHVH willing)  

It is men who messed up.

Remember first:  YHVH IS PERFECT,  RIGHTEOUS IN JUDGMENT, perfect in Justice and holy.   Nothing in Him has ever been wrong,  nor could be, 

and HE NEVER CHANGES - PERFECTION so far above PERFECT in all ways,  no change would make Him any better at all, ever.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, starsong4 said:

If someone doesn't know about Christ, and has never heard of Christ, then where do they go when they die?

It is important to understand just what the world is. Everything in the world is a manifestation or a "created" "image" of what is on high. Our reality is not God's reality. We are born into a mere "image" in the mind of God, that has yet become real, but is more like a thought. Scripture tells us that this would-be unreality is what "is written" in "books" kept by God. And it is only when they are opened at the end of time that things become real in the only real reality, which is the reality of God. As an image, we can imagine that rather than a book, it is more like a movie. So, if you can imagine, when the movie is over, the lights simply go out - the life of the movie characters is over: The End. That is, except for the offer of eternal life from God given to all who believe in Him, which we attain by receiving His Son, Jesus Christ.

So the life we experience in the world is a gift given to all, but eternal life is only given to those who choose to be received of God. Both are a gift.

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And why do I take matters which are too high for myself .   Why even entertain the thought .

This is not a safe place .   I stick with what I KNOW and whatever those men knew in the early days...........

did not have them sitting around debating what happens to souls who know not Christ............it had them as roaring lions preaching to all that has breath.

I stay out of ponder realm, things that are too high for this wee thing ,  that is how satan can get an advantage .   OH ,  he can deceive .

He can convince that they are saved, THEN the comes another line of thought , which expounds on another line of thought and so on .  And fore ya know it

well , hey as long as they got good works the spirit must be in them , so they saved too concepts start forming .

This wee thing , that often gets accused of pride , SAYS not this wee thing ,  I aint even going to consider this as a possibility .

Rather just preach JESUS and HE as the only way is sufficient for this wee thing who dares not try and outthink or overthink or play as GOD .  LET GOD be the JUDGE

let us focus on JESUS ONLY . 

Which is why, in my first reply, I started off with "Only God knows."

• Thumbs Up 2