IGNORED

If someone doesn't know about Christ, and has never heard of Christ, then where do they go when they die?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Just now, OneLight said:

Which is why, in my first reply, I started off with "Only God knows."

And who else potentially ? (as stated in Scripture only)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,046
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, starsong4 said:

If someone doesn't know about Christ, and has never heard of Christ, then where do they go when they die?

I'm sure you are going to get a lot of different answers on this, but when I read the New Testament it tells me that no one can come to the Father except through Jesus......    some people expand that into all kinds of things one has to do......     but what is says literally there is that Jesus makes the decisions as to who goes to heaven and who goes to hell....   and when we start putting things that we must do or believe to not go to hell, we are putting Jesus in a box.....   and none of us have the authority to do that.

So to answer your question, that person would be in the hands of a just and loving God (Jesus) and Jesus will do what he decides to do with the person.....    and it's really none of our business.   Our business is to spread the word so that doesn't happen...

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

*'Most of the world' follows (willingly , supposedly)  the 'dead horse' (as blind leading the blind),

and they all fall into the pit.      Blessed is he who saves even one of their souls from destruction by warning them in time !

*'Most..'  being perhaps (at least) a thousand times (or much more) more numerous than those who seek the truth.

"a thousand times" beings as a billion is a thousand times more than a million,  even then just hoping for the best outcome!

The world will always follow what tickles their itching ears, and unfortunately, so do the new and weak in faith.  Yet, even in a thread that has nothing to do with interfaith, it is mentioned.   Even scripture tells us "To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven" and nothing is new under the sun. 

• Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, starsong4 said:

Thank you for the responses. I am understanding that this may be debatable amongst Christians. If the truth is that people who do not know about Jesus, who have literally never heard of the gospel at all, end up in hell, then why would God create them in the first place to be starved of that information only to be sent to hell for something they cannot help? If it is truth, ok, but please explain if possible. The only logical explanation to me is that these people are not created from God in the first place or God has a reason for it that we can't understand has humans.

Or there is a third option, that God will judge their hearts, as we read in Romans 2:12-16

For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified; for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves, who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them) in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

The world will always follow what tickles their itching ears, and unfortunately, so do the new and weak in faith.  Yet, even in a thread that has nothing to do with interfaith, it is mentioned.   Even scripture tells us "To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven" and nothing is new under the sun. 

Some who are or have been new and weak (little ones) in faith have rejected the ear tickling all along ,  as long as they have been saved/ redeemed/ purchased by the blood of the lamb who was slain. 

Others are tricked continually (as described thoroughly in worthychristianlibrary.com)  ,  and remain tricked in their current congregation,  not willing (so far today) to give up what they must give up to become Jesus' disciple.

MOST if not all of the 'ear tickers' teachings, false teachings, false gospels,  can be traced readily to roman catholicism and / or connected with the power behind that .

Thus most all readers have been accosted (tempted at least) , many tricked already, all their lives frequently,  or recently, or again,

by the deceiver of all mankind.  

When is the "time" to set them free ?  When is the "time" to warn them ? They may not have any tomorrow !

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

Some who are or have been new and weak (little ones) in faith have rejected the ear tickling all along ,  as long as they have been saved/ redeemed/ purchased by the blood of the lamb who was slain. 

Others are tricked continually (as described thoroughly in worthychristianlibrary.com)  ,  and remain tricked in their current congregation,  not willing (so far today) to give up what they must give up to become Jesus' disciple.

MOST if not all of the 'ear tickers' teachings, false teachings, false gospels,  can be traced readily to roman catholicism and / or connected with the power behind that .

Thus most all readers have been accosted (tempted at least) , many tricked already, all their lives frequently,  or recently, or again,

by the deceiver of all mankind.  

When is the "time" to set them free ?  When is the "time" to warn them ? They may not have any tomorrow !

There is far more outside of the RCC that is just as dangerous, if not more dangerous.  What people need to hear over and over again is the scriptural truth, for without the truth to fall back on, warnings can mean anything.  Stay away from interfaith ... but go where and follow what? 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I thought everybody has or had the opportunity to hear the gospel. Don't bible say gospel will be spread everywhere.

• Praise God! 1

7 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

I thought everybody has or had the opportunity to hear the gospel. Don't bible say gospel will be spread everywhere.

I am not convinced that every person alive today has heard the Gospel of Christ to understand His Salvation.  That is a theory someone came up with due to the internet and easy travel.  Then there are those who have already died that never had the chance to hear about being saved through Jesus Christ.  I grew up knowing people of faith from the earliest memory I have.  My father, his parents, etc.  Some never did, yet as child I thought everyone must of known about God.  Then, as I became older, I began hearing about civilizations that were being discovered for the first time ever by the civilized world.  What about them?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

GOOD !  YES !

Read in ACTS - -  in the first century the GOSPEL OF JESUS was carried to every nation according to ACTS.

6 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

GOOD !  YES !

Read in ACTS - -  in the first century the GOSPEL OF JESUS was carried to every nation according to ACTS.

That would be only the known nations at that time to those who were sent.  That would eliminate many countries and islands.  They did not have jets back then, or cars.  They went by foot, rode a horse/donkey or by ship.

• Thumbs Up 1