IGNORED

If someone doesn't know about Christ, and has never heard of Christ, then where do they go when they die?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/20/1990

I have been trying to reply to this topic for awhile now and for some strange reason beyond the realm of my understanding I couldn't. *clears throat* Anyway, this is how I see it. I feel more comfortable sharing my opinion on this forum than the other forum that you originally posted this on. Do I personally believe that somebody who doesn't know who God is and has never heard of Him or Jesus Christ? No! Absolutely not! And here's why. 

Psalm 9:8 "And He will judge the world in righteousness, He will execute judgement for the people with equity."

That verse right there pretty much says it all. God is a fair judge and do you really think sending somebody to Hell just because they were never taught about Him seems fair? Because I sure don't. God loves all of His children, every single one. So banishing somebody to Hell just for simply not believing (especially if they haven't been taught) just doesn't seem fair to me. I mean I believe that somebody can be an unbeliever and still not reject Him just be uncertain of Him. However, that's why Jesus died to save us right? We're all sinners and none of us deserve to go to Heaven, but He made the way and so I don't think that somebody would be able to be a thief, murder, etc.. and go to Heaven without repenting just because they say that they believe in Jesus. So yeah, I do believe that being a good person also has a lot to do with it. That's just my opinion anyway. *grabs a bag of popcorn and waits for the debates to begin*

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

6 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Acts 2 Amplified Bible (AMP)

The Day of Pentecost

"2 When the day of [a]Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place, and suddenly a sound came from heaven like a rushing violent wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. There appeared to them tongues resembling fire, which were being distributed [among them], and they rested on each one of them [as each person received the Holy Spirit]. And they were all filled [that is, diffused throughout their being] with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other [b]tongues (different languages), as the Spirit was giving them the ability to speak out [clearly and appropriately].

5 Now there were Jews living in Jerusalem,

devout and God-fearing men from every nation under heaven. And when this sound was heard, a crowd gathered, and they were bewildered because each one was hearing those in the upper room speaking in his own language or dialect. "

Where does your reading comprehension come in?  You need to keep reading to understand what was meant.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/20/1990

3 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Where does your reading comprehension come in?  You need to keep reading to understand what was meant.

I'm sorry if you're speaking to me I am mentally challenged so I didn't understand a word of that. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

10 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I simply provided a little reference for whoever .   The understanding of Scripture is a gift from YHVH in His Good Pleasure. 

If you don't understand what is meant,  do as it is written in James - ask of YHVH .....

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, other one said:

I'm sure you are going to get a lot of different answers on this, but when I read the New Testament it tells me that no one can come to the Father except through Jesus......    some people expand that into all kinds of things one has to do......     but what is says literally there is that Jesus makes the decisions as to who goes to heaven and who goes to hell....   and when we start putting things that we must do or believe to not go to hell, we are putting Jesus in a box.....   and none of us have the authority to do that.

So to answer your question, that person would be in the hands of a just and loving God (Jesus) and Jesus will do what he decides to do with the person.....    and it's really none of our business.   Our business is to spread the word so that doesn't happen...

The mighty buffalo has spoken and spoken truth he has indeed.    and let none get in the way of the wild beast that does roam the lands

or face a wrath of fury of its hoofs and horns one may.   and ps that is about one ton of muscled up beast that none wants to just say ..........hey wanna play .

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

Some who are or have been new and weak (little ones) in faith have rejected the ear tickling all along ,  as long as they have been saved/ redeemed/ purchased by the blood of the lamb who was slain. 

Others are tricked continually (as described thoroughly in worthychristianlibrary.com)  ,  and remain tricked in their current congregation,  not willing (so far today) to give up what they must give up to become Jesus' disciple.

MOST if not all of the 'ear tickers' teachings, false teachings, false gospels,  can be traced readily to roman catholicism and / or connected with the power behind that .

Thus most all readers have been accosted (tempted at least) , many tricked already, all their lives frequently,  or recently, or again,

by the deceiver of all mankind.  

When is the "time" to set them free ?  When is the "time" to warn them ? They may not have any tomorrow !

JEFF that is the beauty of it .   Since the moment God himself unctioned in my innermost being to even draw me to Christ.

IT was just LOVE FOR TRUTH and nothing else .  not even ninety five percent truth with five percent mix.  BEING saved IS the WORK of GOD

and when HE DOES IT .........ITS HIS LOVE that is put on that HEART INSTANTLY.

And sin can destroy that , lust can choke that right out of a person.  And its why JESUS warned and said all HE said and itswhy the Comforter

always unctions the heart of One who is , HIS , who by Grace has been set apart .   I mean THIS IS the WORK of GOD .  

He did all for our sake and One thing I know FOR SURE is ..................HIS COMFORTER IS REAL .  its not some idea written in a book.  JEFF , ITS REAL

ITS ALIVE and ITS LIFE .     I Wish some understood .  The spirit is not just something written about in a book.  ITS REAL JEFF..............

I speak of THE REAL EXPERIENCE of TRULY HAVING IT ,  verses just a head knowing .    THIS IS SO DIFFERENT .      LEAP FOR JOY .  LEAP FOR JOY peoples and praise the LORD .

• Praise God! 1

5 minutes ago, HeIsRisen2018 said:

I have been trying to reply to this topic for awhile now and for some strange reason beyond the realm of my understanding I couldn't. *clears throat* Anyway, this is how I see it. I feel more comfortable sharing my opinion on this forum than the other forum that you originally posted this on. Do I personally believe that somebody who doesn't know who God is and has never heard of Him or Jesus Christ? No! Absolutely not! And here's why. 

Psalm 9:8 "And He will judge the world in righteousness, He will execute judgement for the people with equity."

That verse right there pretty much says it all. God is a fair judge and do you really think sending somebody to Hell just because they were never taught about Him seems fair? Because I sure don't. God loves all of His children, every single one. So banishing somebody to Hell just for simply not believing (especially if they haven't been taught) just doesn't seem fair to me. I mean I believe that somebody can be an unbeliever and still not reject Him just be uncertain of Him. However, that's why Jesus died to save us right? We're all sinners and none of us deserve to go to Heaven, but He made the way and so I don't think that somebody would be able to be a thief, murder, etc.. and go to Heaven without repenting just because they say that they believe in Jesus. So yeah, I do believe that being a good person also has a lot to do with it. That's just my opinion anyway. *grabs a bag of popcorn and waits for the debates to begin*

Romans 1:18-24

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.  For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.  Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

God will judge every man according to their hearts, and for the ungodly and unrighteous people, He will condemn.  Still, God has shown every living creature He is God, the creator of all things created.  Yet, for there to be ungodly and unrighteous people, there will also be found Godly and Righteous also found because of His creation and the fact that He made Himself known.  God would not make Himself knows to everyone if there were no chance of someone turning to Him through it.  That is why I refer to Acts 2:12-16 where it states in verses 14-16 ...

for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves, who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them) in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.

Then one also has to wonder why, in the Great White Throne Judgment, we are told

And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.  The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.  Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.  And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

I am sure the vast majority of new Christians are told that during the GWTJ nobody being judged are in the Book of Life, yet, scripture does not tell us that.  People came to this conclusion themselves for one reason or another, but again, we cannot find that in scripture.  Those who are His not hurt by the second death.

• This is Worthy 1

29 minutes ago, HeIsRisen2018 said:

I'm sorry if you're speaking to me I am mentally challenged so I didn't understand a word of that. 

No, I was not addressing you.  I quoted the one whom I was addressing.

1 hour ago, tigger398 said:

I thought everybody has or had the opportunity to hear the gospel. Don't bible say gospel will be spread everywhere.

JESUS wont even return Till it had .   HE said SO.    Way way more have heard that gospel than most realize.

IT has spread far and wide all over the earth.   And most have rejected it ,  but alas they did hear it .   Oh its been spread all over the world

and shunned by most .     

21 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

I simply provided a little reference for whoever .   The understanding of Scripture is a gift from YHVH in His Good Pleasure. 

If you don't understand what is meant,  do as it is written in James - ask of YHVH .....

God has given me clear understanding on the matter.  You neglected the list of nations where were there.  Allow me to help you ...

Acts 2:5-12

And there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men, from every nation under heaven.  And when this sound occurred, the multitude came together, and were confused, because everyone heard them speak in his own language.  Then they were all amazed and marveled, saying to one another, “Look, are not all these who speak Galileans?  And how is it that we hear, each in our own language in which we were born?  Parthians and Medes and Elamites, those dwelling in Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya adjoining Cyrene, visitors from Rome, both Jews and proselytes, Cretans and Arabs—we hear them speaking in our own tongues the wonderful works of God.”  So they were all amazed and perplexed, saying to one another, “Whatever could this mean?”

I underlined the nations that were present.  Notice, nobody from the Amazon, or Hawaii, or Canada, or the US, or any other nation besides those listed were there.

• Thumbs Up 1