IGNORED

If someone doesn't know about Christ, and has never heard of Christ, then where do they go when they die?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Your Closest friendt

Those souls who have been placed in paradise are not yet resurrected.  Have not conquered death yet.  I just want to clarify that.  Their souls are just held there in that place.

Those souls of the other men who have died, are aware that they are in a dark place.  To them it feels forever.  They have no concept of time.  They beg and plead to be let out, they plead for someone to go tell their families that hell is real, and to warn their loved ones not to come here.  They have no rest day or night, and are so tired but cannot sleep.  They are also so thirsty and there is not a drop of water there.  There is only darkness, confusion, turmoil.  They are not flesh, but spirit. Their spirit is in torment. 

When I realised the reality of hell, it made me want to warn others even more.  It made me not want to go there either, to say or do whatever I felt like thinking I have immunity and will always be saved. He that endures to the end will be saved.  What if we die with unrepented sins, thinking all is forgiven?  What if we don't forgive our brother? or glory in our enemies calamities?  Then hell is waiting for us. 

There is a literal fire, and a spiritual fire, yes there is a difference. 

I know you mean well brother.  God bless.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

8 hours ago, Sister said:

Those souls of the other men who have died, are aware that they are in a dark place.  To them it feels forever.  They have no concept of time.  They beg and plead to be let out, they plead for someone to go tell their families that hell is real, and to warn their loved ones not to come here.  They have no rest day or night, and are so tired but cannot sleep.  They are also so thirsty and there is not a drop of water there.  There is only darkness, confusion, turmoil.  They are not flesh, but spirit. Their spirit is in torment. 

Realize (later YHVH willing) that this is deceptive tradition and myth/  partly mis-appropriated Jesus' parable not with understanding His parable perhaps.   

See online "rich man and lazarus" pdf file/lesson by bullinger (about 20 pages) to see the truth explained in Scripture, from Genesis thru Revelation, in perfect harmony with all Scripture and contrary to man's fables.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,824
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

12 hours ago, Sister said:

Your Closest friendt

Those souls who have been placed in paradise are not yet resurrected.  Have not conquered death yet.  I just want to clarify that.  Their souls are just held there in that place.

When I realised the reality of hell, it made me want to warn others even more.  It made me not want to go there either, to say or do whatever I felt like thinking I have immunity and will always be saved. He that endures to the end will be saved.  What if we die with unrepented sins, thinking all is forgiven?  What if we don't forgive our brother? or glory in our enemies calamities?  Then hell is waiting for us. 

There is a literal fire, and a spiritual fire, yes there is a difference. 

I know you mean well brother.  God bless.

Hello Sister, 

Thank for your being polite , 

I am somewhat scared and that is being overcausious, and that not to say that I am afraid of other people, their reactions, but only trying to protect them from their selfs. 

Saying that does not mean that I am holding back but just looking for the right time to show the seed, I think that the time it is now to asked you some questions, for discovery. 

I have never read some of the books you have referred to, so I am not in a possition to judge either way. 

And I don't think I need to read them to understand life after death before the time of Abraham, and I don't know they described and if they do the change in the underworld with the introduction of Abraham and his seed. 

For there must have been some change and that more than one reason. 

As we know Abraham and his descendants they were seperated in this world, (I understand not all), this is very simple and not at all complecated. 

If the Abrahamic seed was set apart and seperated in this world, 

And this is the question, 

Do you think that Abraham and his seed they must have been saperated in the underworld, in their life after death? 

Please keep in mind that we look as to how things were before Jesus Christ. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04

3 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Do you think that Abraham and his seed they must have been saperated in the underworld, in their life after death? 

Please keep in mind that we look as to how things were before Jesus Christ. 

Your closest friendnt

The "spirit" placed in man is the essence, and blueprint of his heart and contains all his doings whilst he was alive. After death, and before Christ, all those who went to the grave, and who gave obedience to God were grouped together.

Hell is a place where the spirit's of the dead go.  They go there to be sorted according to that spirit inside them.  They are put in different rooms.  Not all rooms are for punishment.  Just because one is Abraham's physical seed, does not mean that he gave obedience to God and is grouped with the righteous, but the righteous who served the Living God were all put in the same room so to speak, then taken to another room called Paradise to await for when they are called out.   Christ let them out after his death.  They are still dead to the world don't forget, and have not had the spirit of life put back into them.

Paradise is not a physical place, but for the spirits of the dead in God.  It is a spiritual place, and will manifest solid when the Lord returns.  That's all I can really say about it.  It is not a dark place.

What you said about the fire anyway, was very wise and true.  Just wanted you to know that I agreed.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,058
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

On 02/03/2018 at 8:14 PM, starsong4 said:

If someone doesn't know about Christ, and has never heard of Christ, then where do they go when they die?

Hello @Sister,

In Romans 2:16 we are told of the day when God will judge the secrets of men's hearts, by Jesus Christ, and the chapter gives an understanding as to the basis upon which man is judged.  It is worth reading, especially if read following a reading of chapter one. Those who have never heard the gospel will be judged justly, and fairly by the risen and glorified Christ, who has been appointed as judge.

* When a man dies his body goes back to the dust, and his spirit (or breath of life) goes back to God Who gave it: and all the dead await resurrection, either to life, or to judgment. 

* The believer is reckoned by God to be asleep in Christ when he dies, for death has no dominion over him, and will be resurrected to life in that day of God's choosing.   

* The unbeliever and those who have never heard, will be raised to judgment, and will be judged justly, and will either be granted life, or will die again with no further hope of resurrection.

* Man does not have an immortal soul, for only one has immortality and that is God Himself, and He grants eternal life to whom He will.

In Christ Jesus

Christine

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest Butero
15 minutes ago, Christine said:

Hello @Sister,

In Romans 2:16 we are told of the day when God will judge the secrets of men's hearts, by Jesus Christ, and the chapter gives an understanding as to the basis upon which man is judged.  It is worth reading, especially if read following a reading of chapter one. Those who have never heard the gospel will be judged justly, and fairly by the risen and glorified Christ, who has been appointed as judge.

* When a man dies his body goes back to the dust, and his spirit (or breath of life) goes back to God Who gave it: and all the dead await resurrection, either to life, or to judgment. 

* The believer is reckoned by God to be asleep in Christ when he dies, for death has no dominion over him, and will be resurrected to life in that day of God's choosing.   

* The unbeliever and those who have never heard, will be raised to judgment, and will be judged justly, and will either be granted life, or will die again with no further hope of resurrection.

* Man does not have an immortal soul, for only one has immortality and that is God Himself, and He grants eternal life to whom He will.

In Christ Jesus

Christine

We can see what happens to a sinner when they die, based on the story of the rich man and Lazarus.  The body goes back to the ground, but the person's soul is in hell awaiting the final judgment.  We know that the soul continues on after death because Moses and Elijah met with Jesus on the mount of transfiguration.  Elijah never tasted physical death, but Moses did, and God buried him.  He is the God of the living, not the God of the dead.  

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/2/2018 at 4:24 PM, OneLight said:

Only God knows, but be prepared to hear all kinds of replies. 

I cant see how you can say Only God knows when its pretty clear that Jesus is the only path to God the Father. No one likes to hear that someone who died without ever even hearing the name of Jesus goes to hell but that is the fault of those who do not reach out to that person. 

And nowadays unless you are living at the top of Mount Everest with no access to media of any kind its pretty hard to not hear of the name of Jesus. 

On 3/5/2018 at 8:16 AM, Christine said:

Man does have an immortal soul but that is another topic altogether. There is no soul sleep.

The body sleeps, the lifebreath goes back to God and the eternal soul goes to be with God to live with Him forever

2 Corinthians 5:8 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Nothing in the bible says any such thing about the unbeliever (as in the unbeliever who has never heard) being granted life. Save for those who lived and died before Christ or those who lived in the very earliest days of the church if they lived a righteous life (and their death becomes their Passover) 

Romans 2

14For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

Nowadays there is no excuse. Though some exemption may be made for those who cannot accept Christ due to too-young age when they die or if they are so intellectually disabled they basically have the minds of babies, one must otherwise accept Jesus Christ to be saved and there is no way around it.