IGNORED

If someone doesn't know about Christ, and has never heard of Christ, then where do they go when they die?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/2/2018 at 4:55 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

My advice is don't take the advice of the all inclusive unity interfaith people.    cause they going lie to YOU.  

Dont listen to Billy Graham for example

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

On 3/4/2018 at 12:30 PM, simplejeff said:

Realize (later YHVH willing) that this is deceptive tradition and myth/  partly mis-appropriated Jesus' parable not with understanding His parable perhaps.   

What Jesus spoke of was a parable only in the sense that the rich man and Lazarus may not have been real people (and for that matter we dont even know that for sure), but He was explaining exactly what goes on with the soul in hell. To deny this is to call Jesus a liar. Its not that hard to understand His parables.

I should also have added

Luke 12:48 

But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 3/4/2018 at 3:59 AM, Sister said:

They are not flesh, but spirit. Their spirit is in torment.

They are flesh too for even the unrighteous dead are resurrected, and you cant have that without bodies. And spirits cannot suffer physical torments in hell

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

58 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

I cant see how you can say Only God knows when its pretty clear that Jesus is the only path to God the Father. No one likes to hear that someone who died without ever even hearing the name of Jesus goes to hell but that is the fault of those who do not reach out to that person. 

And nowadays unless you are living at the top of Mount Everest with no access to media of any kind its pretty hard to not hear of the name of Jesus. 

You can't?  Tell us about how God made Himself known to everyone through His creation and how you expect those who know God this way to know how Jesus died for them.  Tell us how the word of scripture was delivered to those nobody knew about.  Step back in time where there were no printing presses, no planes, not ocean liners, no phones, no internet, no mass media, to a time where word of mouth was the only way scripture was shared and explain how the whole world knows about Jesus.  Share you deep wisdom with us.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

You can't?  Tell us about how God made Himself known to everyone through His creation and how you expect those who know God this way to know how Jesus died for them.  Tell us how the word of scripture was delivered to those nobody knew about.  Step back in time where there were no printing presses, no planes, not ocean liners, no phones, no internet, no mass media, to a time where word of mouth was the only way scripture was shared and explain how the whole world knows about Jesus.  Share you deep wisdom with us.

Your rudeness is uncalled for here. I can only go by what the bible says. Though there may have been some dispensation in centuries past for certain people (as I just SAID, please pay attention :groan:) there is no excuse today. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

8 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Your rudeness is uncalled for here. I can only go by what the bible says. Though there may have been some dispensation in centuries past for certain people (as I just SAID, please pay attention :groan:) there is no excuse today. 

Perhaps I was a bit rude, but too many times people put God in a box and don't dare to let Him out without first giving Him permission to be God according to, and only within the boundaries of scripture as they understand it.  You see, the OP is speaking about those who never heard about the Father, the Son or the Holy Spirit, but may know that God is real due to creation, not about today, which is what I was replying to.   So many are convinced that God cannot reach others who never heard scripture that my heart aches for their tunnel vision.

You gave no other example besides living on Mount Everest in your response to me ... I was paying attention.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Dont listen to Billy Graham for example

Oh ,   i had tears the day i seen billy say what he did .   And its why i say DONT be unequally yoked or one does fall.   

On that note matrix,  tell interfaith and this unity movment  ,  I AINT HEEDING the wickedness of your satanic lies .

That is MY message to that dung pile .  and i wear it for all to see.    That dungpile is of satan.   OF SATAN.   and on that i am fully persuaded.

It makes me look like a hater , don't it matrix.    So be it ,  i shun its message right to hell.  and no apologies .  Be blessed now .  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

What Jesus spoke of was a parable only in the sense that the rich man and Lazarus may not have been real people (and for that matter we dont even know that for sure), but He was explaining exactly what goes on with the soul in hell. To deny this is to call Jesus a liar. Its not that hard to understand His parables.

I should also have added

Luke 12:48 

But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

See the study online (about 20 pages very good)  by bullinger (to whom YHVH gave and committed much) at levendwater dot org

This comes up first or near top on search internet <bullinger lazarus and rich man> .

He goes thru all Scripture, Genesis through Revelation,  showing in perfect harmony the Scripture,

VS the tradition of men (a difficult thing to overcome).

2 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

They are flesh too for even the unrighteous dead are resurrected, and you cant have that without bodies. And spirits cannot suffer physical torments in hell

It is true that no where in Scripture is a person's spirit floating around uselessly without a body, even after death.  (though many false churches promote some such things).

Note however that it might be that spirits of satan and the fallen angels do suffer torments (obviously not "physical" torments in the lake of fire.  (maybe not in hell - english is not all that great for understanding the original, so much has been adopted centuries ago from pagan myths) ....

2 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Nothing in the bible says any such thing about the unbeliever (as in the unbeliever who has never heard) being granted life. Save for those who lived and died before Christ or those who lived in the very earliest days of the church if they lived a righteous life (and their death becomes their Passover) 

Romans 2

14For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

Nowadays there is no excuse. Though some exemption may be made for those who cannot accept Christ due to too-young age when they die or if they are so intellectually disabled they basically have the minds of babies, one must otherwise accept Jesus Christ to be saved and there is no way around it.

When YHVH writes TORAH in their hearts,  and they do as YHVH wants joyfully,  what are they ? Justified or unjustified to keep it simple.