• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I remember a big sign that was supposed to happen on Sept. 23 2017. Something about the planets and 12 stars. The planets supposedly are lining up.  Did that ever happened. Is there another one coming

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, not sure of the date, but all that astrology happened. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, tigger398 said:

I remember a big sign that was supposed to happen on Sept. 23 2017. Something about the planets and 12 stars. The planets supposedly are lining up.  Did that ever happened. Is there another one coming

I remember it too.

It happened. From what i can tell so far, it did it's job. I can count 420 days from the conjunction of Jupiter and Venus until a "darkened" sun and a moon that will not give it's light. It appears to me that it marks out one third of a 1260 day span that can be measured from the third moon of the tetrad. So i think we're still on the go. All systems are go until the "darkened" sun. I don't think we have very much time to wait.

But i don't know if there's another one coming, another sign coming, or what would it be when it comes. “For the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets. But if another one does come, i think it has to come soon. I can hear the composite beast opening it's mouth to blaspheme God and His dwelling place and those who live in heaven. That means the dragon is here now giving it his power and his throne and his great authority.

Something seems to be causing ALL of the saints from around the world to be praying at the same time in Revelation 8 just before the censer is cast down. What could they all be worried about that would get them up in all the time zones to pray? Are they praying for God's help, praying for Him to intervene?

"And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer, and he was given much incense to offer with the prayers of ALL the saints on the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel.

I just think that we're a lot more further through Revelation's narrative than most people think. I think we're already well into the days of the Abomination of desolation right now and the composite beast has already opened it's mouth to blaspheme God and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.

It feels like we're in some kind of strange eschatological place that's like it was in the days of John the Baptist. John's down at the Jordan and most people don't understand what's going on. Not everything is like they told us it would be. Not everyone was expecting a camel's hair suit and a leather belt and seeing him eat locusts.

I don't think we know the half of what's going on, not everything is like it seems. It's like the tribulation of a Matrix style movie where we have to eat the little book to have the eyes to see it. It tastes sweet in the mouth but bitter in the gut. Everyone is walking around like things are normal, but they're not. And the composite beast is watching, so there's no time to do a video or to write a book.

But things will get real fast when he causes the fire to fall from heaven in the presence of men. Blood and fire and columns of smoke. And a third of the earth and all the green grass. Then they will know that the Lord has spoken in His zeal.

But Jesus said be anxious for nothing and to fear not little flock. So let my reasonableness be known to all men, for the Lord is at hand.

See you in the air. :)

Peaceful Sabbath.

You mean it's still going. It's still lining up.  :huh:

Edited by tigger398

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

12 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

You mean it's still going. It's still lining up.  :huh:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ..................   JESUS IS ALIVE !

Just now, simplejeff said:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ..................   JESUS IS ALIVE !

That didn't answer anything.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

16 hours ago, tigger398 said:

12 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

The planets will continue as long as YHVH has planned.

Men will continue making things up about the planets. (on purpose to continue to distract people away from the TRUTH)

JESUS will not change.  JESUS IS FAITHFUL and TRUE.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, tigger398 said:

You mean it's still going. It's still lining up.

It's lining up for what i see tigger. We'll never know for sure until it happens. Or unless we get a seven day warning like Noah did.  Are you worried about it? I wouldn't be worried about it.

The only time God told Israel to watch was on Passover. Be ready with our loins girded. Be dressed and ready for danger, ready for action.

The wedding parables also point to Passover hints. There's a “midnight cry” in Matt 25 for the
endtimes, and a midnight cry at Passover in Egypt.

That same chapter, shows they were dressed with “loins girded,” the same words or idea in Luke' s wedding parable. Be ready with our sandals on, be ready to go.

Luke 12 has Passover hints as well. Jesus said to “watch,” and Passover was the only night that watching, being awake, was commanded as in Exodus.

“Stay dressed for action and keep your lamps burning

"Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;

My honest thoughts on the Revelation 12 sign is that it's the real deal. But i never thought that 9/23 would be the rapture. I've got date stamped posts on another forum to prove that very early on i said that it was the conjunction between Jupiter and Venus. That's what the Revelation 12 sign was pointing to. But it's only one end of the tape measure. We need more than one witness to settle a matter. That conjunction marks out a 420 day span, a third of a 1260 day interval, which can be measured from the third moon of the tetrad. Which i suspect is the moon spoken of by the prophet Joel.

I will be on red alert again during the Passover/Good Friday/ Easter weekend. Throughout the Bible, God spoke His wrath in thirds. King David defeated the Moabites and made them all lay down on the ground and counted off and killed every two individuals, but spared the third person. Revelation 8's narrative mentions 13 times where destruction comes to a "third'.

A third of the earth was burned up,
A third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.
A third of the sea turned into blood,
A third of the living creatures in the sea died,
A third of the ships were destroyed.
A third of the rivers and on the springs of water
A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.
A third of the sun was struck,
A third of the moon, and
A third of the stars, so that
A third of them turned dark.
A third of the day was without light, and also
A third of the night.

And i read where the great city is split into three parts, split into thirds. Not a third to spare? All three thirds destroyed. Total destruction.

A third of your people will die of the plague or perish by famine inside you;
A third will fall by the sword outside your walls; and
A third I will scatter to the winds and pursue with drawn sword.

“Then my anger will cease and my wrath against them will subside, and I will be avenged. And when I have spent my wrath on them, they will know that I the Lord have spoken in my zeal.

These Visitations of a "third", would seem to have God's signature on them. When the trumpet number one burns a third of the earth, the people will know that the Lord has spoken in his zeal.

<-----------1260---------->

<--420--><--420--><--420-->

The Revelation 12 sign's conjunction marked out a third of the 1260 day span when measured to a "darkened" sun. But what if we are even being spared a third of a third, a third within a third?. So that if those days had not been shortened, no flesh would be saved alive?

<--140--><--140--><--140-->

The first 140 day span, within the 420 day segment, counts from the Jupiter/Venus conjunction, until April fools day. That's Passover weekend, Easter falls on April 1st.

Then the last two 140 day spans, 280 days, take us right up to the "darkened" sun. 280 days, the average time of a woman's pregnancy.

Your Pregnancy Devotional: 280 Days of Prayer And Inspiration
www.amazon.ca/Your-Pregnancy-Devotional-Prayer-Inspiration/dp/1598692259

From the conjunction, until 1/21, is 70 days.

From 1/21, until April 1, is 70 days.

From April 1, until the "darkened" sun, is 280 days.

But it's not just any 70 + 70 + 280 days. It's an actual 420 days out of a 1260 day span of time that can be measured from the third moon of the terad.

420 + 420 + 420.

And notice this. 420 divided by three = 140.

The Hebrew version of Matthew 24, the duTillet, doesn't read: "the beginning of birth pangs" or the "beginning of sorrows". It reads: "these are the beginning of the plagues" and an "earthquake in everyplace".  And in addressing the seven vials Revelation describes: "seven angels with the seven last plagues--last, because with them God's wrath is completed.

If there are seven LAST plagues, it would seem to indicate or imply that there are seven FIRST plagues. The first four trumpets, the beginning of the plagues, harm the earth and the trees and the sea. Do not harm the earth, nor the sea, nor the trees, until we shall have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads. Then the beginning of the "birth pangs" and only 280 days latter until the "sackcloth" sun when the fig tree sheds it's winter fruit when shaken by a mighty January Wind. I don't think the pre trib people will be disappointed.

"If he comes in the second watch,
or in the third watch, and finds them awake,
blessed are those servants!

At the beginning of the second watch we had just set that watch. The people are divided into three companies. The empty jars have torches put into them. The fire will be concealed until just like the day that Lot left out from Sodom. So shall it be on the day that the Son of Man is revealed.

The jars are then smashed, signifying the sudden destruction that will occur on that day. As these jars are smashed beyond any hope of repair, so will the nations be shattered beyond all hope of repair. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn.

280 Days a.jpg

Edited by Dave Watchman

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

21 hours ago, tigger398 said:

Tigger, that is in Revelation chapter 12....   it is verses one and two.     if you look at the entire chapter it comes together with their being war in Heaven and Satan and his followers not having a place there any longer and are thrown down to earth until the day of Judgement.....      Obviously Satan is going to be quite torqued about it and will take it out of us.   The alignment happened and as far as I can tell with my computer programs it has not happened in the past and won't again for at least 7,000 years.

assuming that it is so and is happening, I don't know  if that when he was supposed to be here, or the war in heaven starts and end with him being thrown down here or if we will even know when exactly when he gets here.  Taking the chapter as a whole, that's what it seems to be saying to me.....

I don't know how Satan's being here will affect individual people so it's hard to say....     

A lot changed in the world starting about that time    Briton breaking away from the EU, and Donald Trump being elected to do battle with the occult deep state here.....    it's really exciting to watch things unfold into the end of the age.

Anyway that is just some of the view of it from my point of view.

56 minutes ago, other one said:

Tigger, that is in Revelation chapter 12....   it is verses one and two.     if you look at the entire chapter it comes together with their being war in Heaven and Satan and his followers not having a place there any longer and are thrown down to earth until the day of Judgement.....      Obviously Satan is going to be quite torqued about it and will take it out of us.   The alignment happened and as far as I can tell with my computer programs it has not happened in the past and won't again for at least 7,000 years.

assuming that it is so and is happening, I don't know  if that when he was supposed to be here, or the war in heaven starts and end with him being thrown down here or if we will even know when exactly when he gets here.  Taking the chapter as a whole, that's what it seems to be saying to me.....

I don't know how Satan's being here will affect individual people so it's hard to say....     

A lot changed in the world starting about that time    Briton breaking away from the EU, and Donald Trump being elected to do battle with the occult deep state here.....    it's really exciting to watch things unfold into the end of the age.

Anyway that is just some of the view of it from my point of view.

Wow this is confusing. I thought satan has been here. Like when Jesus and the cross or in Job when he told God he was roaming back and forth on earth.