• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

25 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Wow this is confusing. I thought satan has been here. Like when Jesus and the cross or in Job when he told God he was roaming back and forth on earth.

Simple:  yes.   Hasatan is roaming over the earth ,   seeking who he may devour.  No change of this.

Most of the people of the world are subjects of him.

As for planets, etc.... no worries;  simple again: 

Genesis 8:22 - Bible Gateway

As long as the earth exists, seedtime and harvest, cold and hot, summer and autumn, day and night will not cease. CJB. So long as the earth exists, sowing time and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, and day and night will not cease.” CEV. As long as the earth remains, there will be planting and harvest, cold and ...

23 hours ago, tigger398 said:

I remember a big sign that was supposed to happen on Sept. 23 2017. Something about the planets and 12 stars. The planets supposedly are lining up.  Did that ever happened. Is there another one coming

Nothing to worry about at all. 

Trust and keep trusting the Father in heaven, by grace through faith in Jesus.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, tigger398 said:

Wow this is confusing. I thought satan has been here. Like when Jesus and the cross or in Job when he told God he was roaming back and forth on earth.

It is my understanding that they still had access to the heavenly realm.....    maybe no longer.   There is a difference in being able to come here to do things and to be put here and not allowed to leave...  Keep in mind that this is just my personal opinion

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

On 3/2/2018 at 6:33 PM, tigger398 said:

I remember a big sign that was supposed to happen on Sept. 23 2017. Something about the planets and 12 stars. The planets supposedly are lining up.  Did that ever happened. Is there another one coming

I agree with other one on this, the event took place in the heavens.  If it is indeed what Revelation 12 speaks of, then it signifies something, most likely the beginning of the war in heaven.  However, since it was not visible, it could mean absolutely nothing in regards to Revelation 12.  Time will tell, not something to worry about either way.

God bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, tigger398 said:

Revelation 12: 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God. 11 And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death. 12 Therefore, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that his time is short!”

He has had access in order to accuse the brethren, but a day is coming when his access to heaven is revoked, and when that day comes his time is short.  I would recommend a good read of Revelation 12, might help clear up some of this for you. 

God bless