IGNORED

Is Jesus ate meat?

Ogner

Guest Butero
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:38 PM, Jayne said:

Yes, Jesus ate meat other than the meat of fish.

Chapter and verse:

• Luke 22:8-15 - So Jesus sent Peter and John, saying, “Go and prepare the Passover for us, that we may eat it.”  They said to him, “Where will you have us prepare it?” He said to them, “Behold, when you have entered the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him into the house that he enters and tell the master of the house, ‘The Teacher says to you, Where is the guest room, where I may eat the Passover with my disciples?’ And he will show you a large upper room furnished; prepare it there.” And they went and found it just as he had told them, and they prepared the Passover. And when the hour came, he reclined at table, and the apostles with him. And he said to them, “I have earnestly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer.
  • Hebrews 4:15 - "We have a high priest who was tempted in every point like we are, yet without sin."  It was a command from God that Jews prepare and eat the Passover every year.  Had Jesus NOT done this - he would have sinned and could not have died for our sins.

So, yes, he ate meat.  Probably all kinds under the "clean animals act" given by God. 

That is a good point.  During the time of the Passover, Jesus would have eaten meat.  

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Seems people don't really understand what meat is. Meat is the muscle tissue of an animal, whether fish or land animals...meat is still meat.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Correct me if im wrong but i do believe fish is a type of meat?