tigger398

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

Do you think you are in a blank room because you cannot see Him. Is it like talking to God in some heavenly place, or do you feel His presence like he is sitting right next to you listening. Do You believe he wants to talk with and let you know He cares. It is true and He will talk to you in ways that will leave you in AH of Him  

Last week I lost my life long companion. The Hospital put her on a ventilator. I loved her and wanted not for her not to suffer on a machine. On Monday afternoon at 2:00 PM the ventilator was removed and she passed with all the family there. Her funeral was March 5th But this is not the end of the story.

I pray every day and some here have spoken in such terms. Wed. the third day I was praying as my habit is . You see she was not a church goer all though she prayed much also. Her Bible and her Daily Bread devotion was marked every day. She loved the Lord. When I was done praying I went to my Devotion. I only wished I could write all of it. It started  

"Goodbye for Now". I read the key verse. 1 Thess 4:13   " Do not grieve like the rest of mankind who have no hope.

The lessen was about temporary goodbyes. I was in ahh. I knew now she was with Jesus and this was a Divine personal letter. You see this was the third day since the funeral. Jesus rose from the tomb on the third day to Give us Eternal Life and we have nothing to fear, Soon we will be together again and that is a promise From the Lord Himself.

So don't worry about what to say. When we are at loss for word the  Holy Spiri prays for us in groaning's that cannot be understood for us.

God Bless and never fear. He is near us always     

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

47 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Do you think you are in a blank room because you cannot see Him. Is it like talking to God in some heavenly place, or do you feel His presence like he is sitting right next to you listening. Do You believe he wants to talk with and let you know He cares. It is true and He will talk to you in ways that will leave you in AH of Him  

Last week I lost my life long companion. The Hospital put her on a ventilator. I loved her and wanted not for her not to suffer on a machine. On Monday afternoon at 2:00 PM the ventilator was removed and she passed with all the family there. Her funeral was March 5th But this is not the end of the story.

I pray every day and some here have spoken in such terms. Wed. the third day I was praying as my habit is . You see she was not a church goer all though she prayed much also. Her Bible and her Daily Bread devotion was marked every day. She loved the Lord. When I was done praying I went to my Devotion. I only wished I could write all of it. It started  

"Goodbye for Now". I read the key verse. 1 Thess 4:13   " Do not grieve like the rest of mankind who have no hope.

The lessen was about temporary goodbyes. I was in ahh. I knew now she was with Jesus and this was a Divine personal letter. You see this was the third day since the funeral. Jesus rose from the tomb on the third day to Give us Eternal Life and we have nothing to fear, Soon we will be together again and that is a promise From the Lord Himself.

So don't worry about what to say. When we are at loss for word the  Holy Spiri prays for us in groaning's that cannot be understood for us.

God Bless and never fear. He is near us always     

So sorry for your loss brother, keeping you and your family in prayer.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, wingnut- said:

So sorry for your loss brother, keeping you and your family in prayer.

Thank you wingnut. Lord bless you

I will extol the Lord at all times;
    his praise will always be on my lips.
I will glory in the Lord;
    let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
Glorify the Lord with me;
    let us exalt his name together.

I sought the Lord, and he answered me;
    he delivered me from all my fears.

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1