1to3

Mark of the Beast/Versus the SEAL of God

Nehemiah 10:31

31  And if the people of the land bring ware or any victuals on the sabbath day to sell, that we would not buy it of them on the sabbath, or on the holy day: and that we would leave the seventh year, and the exaction of every debt.

Numbers 15:32-35

32  And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.

33  And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.

34  And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.

35  And the Lord said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.

Ezekiel 20:12

12  Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord that sanctify them.....

20  And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the Lord your God.

So in the OT observance of the Sabbath commandment was a restriction on buying and selling, and there was attached the death sentence to any who worked or did not rest on that day, according to the commandment. The Sabbath was given as a sign of loyalty, a sign of authority and of the power of He(the Lord) who gave it, and a confirmation that He who gave it is the true God, the Creator. 

@1to3 suggests that the mark of the beast is a counterfeit to the Sabbath ...that in the future legislation will be called down upon all to observe Sunday, but in addition to that as has been done in the past, there will be penalties inflicted on anyone observing Sabbath, so that everyone will then have to choose between the commandments of God and the commandments of men. Interesting when one considers that counterfeit angle....

Revelation 13:15-17

15  And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

...that for the mark of the beast, there is a buying and selling restriction, a death sentence upon those who reject it, and it also is given as a sign of submission to the authority of that power that gave it. In the case of Sunday, the Papal power; the counterfeit Christian authority that will soon rule over the minds of all men upon the earth through ecumenism.

Posted (edited)

Good day in our Lord and savior Christ Jesus,

10 hours ago, brakelite said:

@1to3 suggests that the mark of the beast is a counterfeit to the Sabbath

What do I suggest?  you will find in the first page and thereafter of this thread.

Yes the Mark of the BEAST is a counterfeit of Gods Laws, of Gods name, Gods SEAL.

It is the ANTI- Christ powers that be, that will try to usurp Gods plan of Mercy & Grace up until end times.

And through their counterfeit means, they will deceive many.

From what the bible says and what  history mentions and the factual construct of the RCC,  they seem to be the closest thing that matches very well with what is written in the Holy bible including the book of revelations.  And Catholic scholars know that,  and have tried to give reasons for it to not be pointing to them, when all that they do, clearly points to them.

I just gave two video of former Jesuit priest ,Alberto Rivera and Father Malachi Martin who both testify of

how demonic the RCC is and that there are many practicing luciferians in the RCC.

My goal here is to research and point out facts of history and today that relate to what the holy bible mentions.

I personally don't know exactly how the Mark of the Beat will be implemented, however the bible does give us signs to be wary of.

As Christians, we have Gods SEAL on our hearts or at least every true christian should, if a person has repented through Gods plan of Mercy and Grace through His only begotten son Christ Jesus and asked the Holy Spirit of God to come make a home in their hearts. A true christian will know that they have to keep strong in the Lord and endure and die as a martyr in those days rather than accept the enforced Marc of the beast that will on day be enforced.

for sure with every new day, we are coming closer and closer to more and more end times prophecy being fulfilled.

I think its important to be warned and hopefully woken up to what is really going on.

I  currently belong of no denomination, i belong to no church,  I am just a bible believing christian, reading and listening to His word through radio or internet as where i live, is in a country setting where there is no true bible believing churches around. My daily bread is through my daily relationship with God and reading of His Word. So I  have no ulterior motives but to understand better Gods Words and what is happening in our world system today.

I came out of the RCC.  Through the years, I have discovered more more how deceitful the RCC and our world system is and when the Bible says to :' Come out of Her'  I see this as being an important WARNING.  Coming out of her also refers to coming out of the Babylonian world system, to have to part with her.  My walk with Christ Jesus has led me to give up more and more worldly practice's that I once thought to be quite normal. It is through my relationship with my Lord and Savior Christ Jesus that i have been slowly waking up through the Holy Spirit of God working in my heart and reading His Word, ( his Word is a blue print to wholesome clean living) transforming me  slowly into his new creation.  I have slowly been awakened to  SEE clearly a lot of deceit that was working in me and blinding me within myself and  that is going on right now in this world system.

There is in the Holy Bible, the parable of the sower and about the good seed that has been planted in good soil. We need to make sure we are being set in good soil , planted in good soil, so to bear His fruit within our lives.

Matthew 13

The Parable of the Sower

13 On the same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the sea. And great multitudes were gathered together to Him, so that He got into a boat and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.

Then He spoke many things to them in parables, saying: “Behold, a sower went out to sow. And as he sowed, some seed fell by the wayside; and the birds came and devoured them. Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth; and they immediately sprang up because they had no depth of earth. But when the sun was up they were scorched, and because they had no root they withered away. And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up and choked them. But others fell on good ground and yielded a crop: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!”

The Purpose of Parables

10 And the disciples came and said to Him, “Why do You speak to them in parables?”

11 He answered and said to them, “Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. 12 For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 13 Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. 14 And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says:

‘Hearing you will hear and shall not understand,
And seeing you will see and not perceive;
15 For the hearts of this people have grown dull.
Their ears are hard of hearing,
And their eyes they have closed,

Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears,
Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
So that I should heal them.’

16 But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear; 17 for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.

The Parable of the Sower Explained

18 “Therefore hear the parable of the sower: 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside. 20 But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles. 22 Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful. 23 But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.”

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares

24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”

The Parable of the Mustard Seed

31 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field, 32 which indeed is the least of all the seeds; but when it is grown it is greater than the herbs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches.”

The Parable of the Leaven

33 Another parable He spoke to them: “The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures[c] of meal till it was all leavened.”

Prophecy and the Parables

34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them, 35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying:

“I will open My mouth in parables;
I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world.”[d]

The Parable of the Tares Explained

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him, saying, “Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field.”

37 He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

The Parable of the Hidden Treasure

44 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid; and for joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.

The Parable of the Pearl of Great Price

45 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls, 46 who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it.

The Parable of the Dragnet

47 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet that was cast into the sea and gathered some of every kind, 48 which, when it was full, they drew to shore; and they sat down and gathered the good into vessels, but threw the bad away. 49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.”

51 Jesus said to them,[e] “Have you understood all these things?”

They said to Him, “Yes, Lord.”[f]

52 Then He said to them, “Therefore every scribe instructed concerning[g] the kingdom of heaven is like a householder who brings out of his treasure things new and old.”

Jesus Rejected at Nazareth

53 Now it came to pass, when Jesus had finished these parables, that He departed from there. 54 When He had come to His own country, He taught them in their synagogue, so that they were astonished and said, “Where did this Man get this wisdom and these mighty works? 55 Is this not the carpenter’s son? Is not His mother called Mary? And His brothers James, Joses,[h] Simon, and Judas? 56 And His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this Man get all these things?” 57 So they were offended at Him.

But Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own country and in his own house.” 58 Now He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

------------------------------------

I see that as a very important warning.

-----------------------------------

Jeremiah 51:45

42The sea is come up upon Babylon: she is covered with the multitude of the waves thereof. 43Her cities are a desolation, a dry land, and a wilderness, a land wherein no man dwelleth, neither doth any son of man pass thereby. 44And I will punish Bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall not flow together any more unto him: yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall. 45My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the LORD. 46And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler. 47Therefore, behold, the days come, that I will do judgment upon the graven images of Babylon: and her whole land shall be confounded, and all her slain shall fall in the midst of her. 48Then the heaven and the earth, and all that is therein, shall sing for Babylon: for the spoilers shall come unto her from the north, saith the LORD.

Revelation 18

The Fall of Babylon the Great

18 After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. And he cried mightily[a] with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached[b] to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Render to her just as she rendered to you,[c] and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges[d] her.

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

There is an agenda to destroy everything that the protestant reformation stood for so to re establish power from the RCC.

I have a very informative video that I would love to post in the video section but because it is a bit longer than 20 min, I don't think it would be allowed because of its length?

Anyhow I recommend the viewing of it,

The following title will bring you to the video on you tube.

The Vatican and the New World Order - Must Watch!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/15/2018 at 12:09 PM, 1to3 said:

I personally don't know exactly how the Mark of the Beat will be implemented, however the bible does give us signs to be wary of.

The mark and the image are inextricably linked.  Never is one mentioned without the other.  Mandatory worship of the image begins the 1260 days of distress described in Daniel 12 which is shortly (30 days) after the Abomination of Desolation.  The AoD comes just after the false prophet destroys his attackers using supernatural firepower.  The AoD is when the false prophet claims to be God.  That is the abomination that leads to desolation.  The mark is a part of the image and is used to expedite its implementation.   It shouldn't sneak up on those who are vigilant and alert.  There are plenty of warning signs along the way.

18 hours ago, Last Daze said:

The mark is a part of the image and is used to expedite its implementation.   It shouldn't sneak up on those who are vigilant and alert.  There are plenty of warning signs along the way.

:amen:

Thanks for your input,

1to3

On 4/20/2018 at 12:45 PM, 1to3 said:

There is an agenda to destroy everything that the protestant reformation stood for so to re establish power from the RCC.

I have a very informative video that I would love to post in the video section but because it is a bit longer than 20 min, I don't think it would be allowed because of its length?

Anyhow I recommend the viewing of it,

The following title will bring you to the video on you tube.

The Vatican and the New World Order - Must Watch!

The RCC is actually declining in power and followers.  We shouldn't be staring at the Vatican to the point we miss the real problems.  In other words that ain't where it's at.

For some who think that the Vatican is not politically involved with world current events?

Here is a title of a brief video you can google and find on you tube.

The Jesuit, Vatican Agenda in America - July 2016 - Two Beasts of Revelation 13!

as well as another brief video that can be found on you tube with this following title:

(The background music may be a bit annoying, so just bring down the sound and read beneath the pictures.)

The Jesuit Order ,Black Pope Rules The World ! 

• This is Worthy 1