• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/20/1990

I'm just curious about something. If God is perfect and never makes mistakes, then why did He feel like He had to cause the flood and start over anyway?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, HeIsRisen2018 said:

I'm just curious about something. If God is perfect and never makes mistakes, then why did He feel like He had to cause the flood and start over anyway?

Just to note:  YHVH the CREATOR is not like men and women being led or directed or misled by their feelings and emotions.

He didn't "feel" like He had to do anything , ever.

He is absolutely Perfect in every way, Perfect in Wisdom,  Perfect in Knowledge, Perfect in Understanding and

ALWAYS knew what He was going to accomplish perfectly in line with His Plan, His Purpose, and Salvation in Yahshua  - Yahweh's Salvation.

He is Perfect in Judgment also, always, and in Mercy,  in complete Harmony with ALL HIS WORD, ALWAYS.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

5 minutes ago, HeIsRisen2018 said:

If God is perfect and never makes mistakes, then why did He feel like He had to cause the flood and start over anyway?

Sin entered the world, then imperfection came with it.

"Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife,
    and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’:

“Cursed is the ground for your sake;
        In toil you shall eat of it
            All the days of your life." - Genesis 3:17

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Just to note:  YHVH the CREATOR is not like men and women being led or directed or misled by their feelings and emotions.

He is absolutely Perfect in every way, Perfect in Wisdom,  Perfect in Knowledge, Perfect in Understanding and

ALWAYS knew what He was going to accomplish perfectly in line with His Plan, His Purpose, and Salvation in Yahshua  - Yahweh's Salvation.

He is Perfect in Judgment also, always, and in Mercy,  in complete Harmony with ALL HIS WORD, ALWAYS.

absolutely beautiful truth ,  just upmost beauty in that answer  .   PRAISE THE LORD , let the peoples say Blessed be HE who comes in the name of the LORD CHRIST THE KING amen. 

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Sin entered the world, then imperfection came with it.

"Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife,
    and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’:

“Cursed is the ground for your sake;
        In toil you shall eat of it
            All the days of your life." - Genesis 3:17

Often society blames GOD or mocks Him when things are so vile and evil .

But its not God doing all that evil,   its humans .    

When they mocked christains and said Where was GOD in those shootings at parkland .

My question was .............oh you mean the one society booted out of schools , the one society booted out of everything .

When that happens.................EVIL FILLS THE VOID FAST .    used to be lil kids years and years ago sang christain songs in school

prayed in school,   Boys knew they were boys and girls knew they were girls

TAKE GOD out of everthing and no desire and He gives that person , nations and world over to a reprobate mind

like I said used to be lil kids sang and were happy in school , knew real morals

TOOK GOD out they thought would be the cure all.   Rather odd though,   now kids are depressed more than ever

in place of songs are drugs , n place of prayer are SCHOOL SHOOTINGS MASSIVE .      This world wont make it on the course it is on .

I pray many come to Christ and fast before its too late .

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

26 minutes ago, HeIsRisen2018 said:

First, we should never blame God for what we humans do.  He gave us the ability to decide for ourselves. 

As for the reason why God brought on the flood, you can read why in Genesis 6:5-8

Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.  And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.  So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.”  But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, HeIsRisen2018 said:

The Great Flood was not God "starting over" in the sense of a student who erases a wrong answer on this paper and re-writes the correct one.  The student acknowledged that he was wrong and took steps to fix it.

God was not fixing anything that he did wrong.

God was sending judgment upon a very, very wicked world that had serious demonic influences that led to total corruption.  

God did not err.  Humanity did.  If you want to make an analogy, you can compare this to a person in the old days getting an infestation of termites in a house that they so carefully built.  They, not of their own mistake, had to burn the house down and rebuild.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

Guest Butero

Genesis 6:1-8  "And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.  And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh:  yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.  There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men of renown.  And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.  And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.  And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.  But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.  

During the period of time leading up to the flood, angels came down from heaven in the form of men and married women.  They had children that were a mix of man and angel, and these children were giants.  This led to an escalation of sin and violence everywhere, so when God sent the flood, the main purpose was to destroy all of these human-angel beings, along with all the wicked people that were influenced by them.  The Bible says of Noah that he was " a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God."  That indicates his blood line was pure and he was also righteous in the way he lived.  That doesn't mean he never did anything wrong, but he had a heart for God and did as well as a human is capable of doing.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Perfection - as is Yahweh, means that He makes the rules. Ipso Facto, anything that He does or does not do is perfect.

Yahweh chose to make us in His image (not little cookie cutter gods) but with His attributes. One of those is freedom of choice. Thus, when we are free to do dumb stuff, He is free to wipe the slate clean.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 3/4/2018 at 8:40 PM, simplejeff said:

Amen, He is perfect............perfect in Love too, and in all our afflictions, He is afflicted.  And He is able to repent and change His mind, as well as to be grieved.  We have a high priest who IS touched with the feeling of our infirmities.  And we are made in the image and likeness of God, so that is the reason we have feelings, it's  just that our feelings like our imagination needs to be sanctified and brought under the perfect rule of Christ.  Sticking my neck out here, but see if this is right brother.......as to why woman was created to be a helpmeet for Adam....because man alone was not good, he needed to be tempered, complemented, by woman who is more able to empathize.  Together both man and woman would express the image of God.  Each tempering the other, actually, with man leading....because woman alone is not good either.  God is not flesh, He is Spirit, so He feels in a somewhat different way than us, His feelings are perfect.  But it is worthy keeping in mind that His Son who is the exact radiance of the Father's being........laughed, cried, rejoiced, sympathized, loved.....He felt....perfectly.  Which means not ruled by His feelings, but God ruled His feelings perfectly, and amen, in line with His perfect knowledge, wisdom, understanding.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1