• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 3/5/2018 at 1:55 PM, Dennis1209 said:

This short article from the website 'Rapture Ready' outlines just how close our redemption is, if you're a pre-tribulation believer. It nicely dovetails my own view and opinion of the 'season' of the catching up of believers. Rather than copy and paste, the link is below for those interested.

http://www.raptureready.com/2018/03/03/rapture-close-thoughts-matthew-l-rice/

This post is from 2018 and we have not experienced the rapture of the Church yet. But many things have happened since then. Our world is changing and God has a plan for this earth. Patience is one of the fruit of the spirit. That is what we need to practice now. It will happen in God's perfect timing. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, missmuffet said:

This post is from 2018 and we have not experienced the rapture of the Church yet. But many things have happened since then. Our world is changing and God has a plan for this earth. Patience is one of the fruit of the spirit. That is what we need to practice now. It will happen in God's perfect timing. 

My glass is half full. Look at how many days closer we are now, then when this was posted. This generation witnessed the rebirth of Israel on May 14, 1948, and taking possession of Jerusalem in 1967. We are that generation that "shall not pass."  :D

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

Without going into specifics, I truly believe 2021 will be a year of escalating global upheaval and turmoil. Drastic changes in America's sovereignty, freedoms, foreign policy and global agenda initiatives. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we witness an unfulfilled prophesy come to fruition (I.E.)

Isaiah 17:1 (KJV) The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. [The IDF is flying sorties closer and closer to Damascus proper. I suspect one day in the not so distant future, Israel will use the "Samson Option" because of an impending national threat of annellation. 

Jeremiah 49:27 (KJV) And I will kindle a fire in the wall of Damascus, and it shall consume the palaces of Ben-hadad.

Jeremiah 49:36 (KJV) And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come. [Elam is 1/6 of S.W. Iran, where Iran's nuclear facilities are located; Bushehr, Iran. When the develop a nuclear weapon, there's no doubt they are going to use it on Israel].

It's going to be interesting to witness what transpires globally in the next year or two. I think the days of our privileged lifestyles and freedoms will deteriorate. Visiting this thread in the next year or two, will be interesting to see where we are at?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

17 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

My glass is half full. Look at how many days closer we are now, then when this was posted. This generation witnessed the rebirth of Israel on May 14, 1948, and taking possession of Jerusalem in 1967. We are that generation that "shall not pass."  :D

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

• When I was 20, I was sure it was coming right away
  • When I was 30, I was convinced that it should be any time
  • When I was 40 I was  impressed that it could be right around the corner
  • When I was 50 I thought maybe it was soon
  • Now that I am around the corner of 60, I don't know which will come first, rapture or my passing on. but either way I will be with Him. so it really doesn't matter
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  769
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

On 2/18/2021 at 1:22 AM, Riverwalker said:
  • When I was 20, I was sure it was coming right away
  • When I was 30, I was convinced that it should be any time
  • When I was 40 I was  impressed that it could be right around the corner
  • When I was 50 I thought maybe it was soon
  • Now that I am around the corner of 60, I don't know which will come first, rapture or my passing on. but either way I will be with Him. so it really doesn't matter

Look at the fact of this situation :

Antichrist is the 8th king of Revelation 17 :

I have a book that was given to me by the church I was attending giving 103 reasons why the rapture would be in 1988. They went all in on the date, I went to another church, and I finally took Jesus seriously when He said no one but the father in heaven Knows

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

Matt 24:10  And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. 
11  And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. 
12  And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. 
13  But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 
14  And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. 

(Weymouth)  but those who stand firm to the End shall be saved.
(YLT)  but he who did endure to the end, he shall be saved;

One day at a time folks, one day at a time.

Edited by Waggles
  • Well Said! 1

4 minutes ago, Waggles said:

Matt 24:10  And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. 
11  And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. 
12  And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. 
13  But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 
14  And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. 

(Weymouth)  but those who stand firm to the End shall be saved.
(YLT)  but he who did endure to the end, he shall be saved;

One day at a time folks, one day at a time.

Bold print section, Is he speaking to those who will be saved during the tribulation, the Martyrs who well be with Him in the Millennial reign? Because once the tribulation is in full gear, the only way anyone is saved is by Martyrdom...enduring to the end

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

22 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

Bold print section, Is he speaking to those who will be saved during the tribulation, the Martyrs who well be with Him in the Millennial reign? Because once the tribulation is in full gear, the only way anyone is saved is by Martyrdom...enduring to the end

No this is a warning for disciples to persevere. For the last days will be dreadful (most likely nuclear war) and many will faint and backslide.

Our job is to uphold our testimonies and to preach the gospel right up to the last day. 

Martyrdom for some most likely, but not everybody.

Matt 25:1  Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 
2  And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 
3  They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 
4  But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 
5  While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 
6  And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 
7  Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 
8  And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 
9  But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 
10  And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 
11  Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 
12  But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 
13  Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. 

1Cor 15:58  Wherefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not vain in the Lord.

• Well Said! 1