Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

This short article from the website 'Rapture Ready' outlines just how close our redemption is, if you're a pre-tribulation believer. It nicely dovetails my own view and opinion of the 'season' of the catching up of believers. Rather than copy and paste, the link is below for those interested.

http://www.raptureready.com/2018/03/03/rapture-close-thoughts-matthew-l-rice/

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

No one knows when the Lord will call His own .... could be before this day is over

He has not given the time [2 Peter 3:7-9] 

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

No one knows when the Lord will call His own .... could be before this day is over

He has not given the time [2 Peter 3:7-9] 

No debate about that, no one knows the day nor the hour. But we are commanded to watch for the Lord's return and given many things to look for to determine the 'season'. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

If you try to set a date. God will change it. I do believe it is around the corner. Just look at Russia and Iran. Also look in May Trump is moving the embassy. Now I know that is not part of the end time. It sure will cause a stir.

Edited by tigger398
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

This short article from the website 'Rapture Ready' outlines just how close our redemption is, if you're a pre-tribulation believer. It nicely dovetails my own view and opinion of the 'season' of the catching up of believers. Rather than copy and paste, the link is below for those interested.

http://www.raptureready.com/2018/03/03/rapture-close-thoughts-matthew-l-rice/

Hi Dennis,

I agree that the maturing and catching away of the Body of Christ is very close. We are coming to the unity of the faith of Christ and His purposes. (Note not denomination unity). Now I don`t believe God has given us a date for this catching away, but I believe His Holy Spirit will stir our hearts at the close time - around the Russian war.

As to the no one knows the day etc that was concerning the Day of the Lord, (trib) and it was said to Israel who were blinded at that time. Remember what the Holy Spirit said to the believers at Thessalonica -

`you, brethren, are NOT in darkness that this day (trib) should overtake you as a thief.` (1 Thess. 5: 4)

So we can know when the trib, will start but not exactly when we, the Body of Christ will go, till the last minute.

My thoughts, Marilyn.

BTW I would say less than 2 years.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

If you try to set a date. God will change it. I do believe it is around the corner. Just look at Russia and Iran. Also look in May Trump is moving the embassy. Now I know that is not part of the end time. It sure will cause a stir.

Yep! It seems pretty obvious, never before in the history of the world, with the Russian pacts and treaties with Sudan, Syria, Iran and Turkey, and their continued buildup of military might in Syria... The prophetic Ezekiel 38: 39: Israel invasion seems to be rapidly shaping up. 

The 'convergence' of all scriptural prophecy of the last days rapidly coming to fruition. I believe a generation in this age to be 70 years, or by reason of strength 80 years. Israel was made a nation in one day, May 14, 1948, and will celebrate its 70th anniversary in just a couple of months. The author of the article points out he believes Jesus' generation was about 75 years. 

My personal opinion, and it's not date setting, is I suspect the Rapture anytime between now and 2028? 

10 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yep! It seems pretty obvious, never before in the history of the world, with the Russian pacts and treaties with Sudan, Syria, Iran and Turkey, and their continued buildup of military might in Syria... The prophetic Ezekiel 38: 39: Israel invasion seems to be rapidly shaping up. 

The 'convergence' of all scriptural prophecy of the last days rapidly coming to fruition. I believe a generation in this age to be 70 years, or by reason of strength 80 years. Israel was made a nation in one day, May 14, 1948, and will celebrate its 70th anniversary in just a couple of months. The author of the article points out he believes Jesus' generation was about 75 years. 

My personal opinion, and it's not date setting, is I suspect the Rapture anytime between now and 2028? 

2028 - 7 years. My thought 2027 - 7 years = 2020.

2027 has the double Adar at the end of its year before their new year. This to me is where the extra time from the trib, to the millennium is - 1,335 days. (30 & 15 which is the celebration of National deliverance) quite appropriate.

12 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

I agree that the maturing and catching away of the Body of Christ is very close. We are coming to the unity of the faith of Christ and His purposes. (Note not denomination unity). Now I don`t believe God has given us a date for this catching away, but I believe His Holy Spirit will stir our hearts at the close time - around the Russian war.

As to the no one knows the day etc that was concerning the Day of the Lord, (trib) and it was said to Israel who were blinded at that time. Remember what the Holy Spirit said to the believers at Thessalonica -

`you, brethren, are NOT in darkness that this day (trib) should overtake you as a thief.` (1 Thess. 5: 4)

So we can know when the trib, will start but not exactly when we, the Body of Christ will go, till the last minute.

My thoughts, Marilyn.

BTW I would say less than 2 years.

Hi Marilyn,

Haven't talked to you in a while!

Of course we don't know when the Rapture will take place, but as I said above I suspect it to occur any day or by 2028 possibly. But I keep a watchful eye daily and look up. Using my human reasoning, I can't imagine a reasonable explanation that will be given and believed to the disappearance of all the Christians suddenly? Other than something bizarre and supernatural that has yet to happen but will, or the minds of the unsaved will be blinded to reality? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Another thing that comes to mind. The Jews were given what to look for and expected to know the time of Jesus' visitation. In like manner I believe it will be with His second coming in the clouds.

Lu 19:44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hi Marilyn,

Haven't talked to you in a while!

Of course we don't know when the Rapture will take place, but as I said above I suspect it to occur any day or by 2028 possibly. But I keep a watchful eye daily and look up. Using my human reasoning, I can't imagine a reasonable explanation that will be given and believed to the disappearance of all the Christians suddenly? Other than something bizarre and supernatural that has yet to happen but will, or the minds of the unsaved will be blinded to reality? 

Hi Dennis,

Yes busy putting together another series in my blog.

So by 2028 we know that the fig tree generation will be passing away. So take 7 years off that......

Also I really don`t think people will be worried about some people missing as it will be in the middle (I think) of Russia coming down to Israel`s mountains. And I don`t think Russia and Iran are going to hang around for the next 10 years across Israel`s border.

regards, Marilyn.