• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Was Christ written of in the Old?

Read Numbers 21: 8-9. Then go to John 3: 14-16 and you tell me?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Also,what is the definition of Church?

Secular, traditional, true, new age, what church?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

6 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

If it looks like a duck, it waddles like a duck, and it quacks like a duck?

There's no doubt in my mind we are living in the end of the last days. I'm by no means flatly implying or stating any thing as facts, just observations. Given Putin's past, his current actions, his tyranny and his ambitions next door to Syria. The current political Jesuit Pope and the heresy and ecumenicism he's spewing forth. Makes me wonder if these two have a future historical role to be played out in prophecy? 

If Putin and Francis are not whom I suspect could fill the bill, certainly they are forerunners. Given time is very short, and there's a rapid convergence of all last day things coming together rapidly at once, certainly the players are alive and well and walking the Earth. 

I'm not pinning the tail on the donkey saying Putin is Gog, or Francis is the FP, just observing with interest, as well as looking up for Jesus' return.

Hi Dennis,

Yes they all seem to be lining up. As to the Pope, well he is just the religious aspect of the global government, we need to be looking for one who has the Economic power. Remember the FP has the power over who `buys and sells.` Then also the 10 kings burn off the religious part so that is not the FP, but just a gathering of the religions for awhile. The Economic part is what people tends to miss out and say the A/C does this when in fact the FP does it. And as to false prophet, I would say he is a prophet to the world and speaking what they want to hear - `Make the world great again.` Now who said that recently at the UN?

Marilyn. 

Question may have been answered,but where are the raptured during the millennium ?

Ruling and reigning with Christ here on Earth.

2 hours ago, Davida said:

You're right!! That is the one I watched. doh.. I forgot that character was a very baad man.

For one of the holidays not long ago we got free movie channels for the weekend. I recorded the five episodes of Lonesome Dove and just watched them a couple of weeks ago. They just don't make good westerns like they use to. Another one I'd like to watch again is "the Sackett's". Quigley Down Under was another good one. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, ScottA said:

That is a long-winded article just to determine how close one is to leaving this world!

You see, the word "rapture" is just a word for describing the euphoria associated with leaving the flesh and entering the spiritual kingdom of God.

The apostle Paul explains that we do that "each in his own order" - which makes sense, right? Because people die and go to meet their Maker every day. He also explained for those of us who experience that euphoria before death...i.e., "we who are alive and remain", that for us: "to live is Christ, and to die is gain." In which case, that euphoria is the rush of His quickening us in the power of the Holy Spirit to do good works, and the complete change that occurs within us becoming a ["born again of the Spirit of God"] "new creation."

Thank you, there is a lot in your post, it was very good, you are like the apostols protected, Jesus protected them, from the: you know what I want to say , from themselves from their ownselfs, so they did not have to loose their sleep trying to project the future. In our times we see What Jesus was saying: two people are together working in the field, sudendly one of them is taken:  in a parallel format. 

Later is found in Syria fighting for the group. 

Sudendly one from the class is missing, later is found in Syria. 

The farmer sudendly was rapture from his feild, he drop everything and gone, you know the storie of Elias. And that before Christ. 

One more: Jesus said: the dead will rise first: 

Knowing that he is going to the place of the dead, when he dies on the Cross, (by that time he knew and was very consious that not only that he will die, but he knew where he was going), he even said that he had to descent to the very low, before he ascents to the very high. 

He said :the dead will rise first, because he knew that he will preach the Gospel to the dead first, and those who believe will receive the eternal life, and at the time of the resuraction, together with Jesus were raptured from down their to inherit their heavenly inheritance, together with Jesus Christ. 

In the Christian enviroment, two people went to bed , or two people worked together in the morning only one is found, the other one had left everything to serve the Gospel in far places.

That could not happened in the OT, as the people had to stay around Jerusalem. 

that what Jesus was saying, people burned by the fire of the Holy Spirit, and their thirst to served the Lord, and were gone, never to come back, some not all. 

And as you mentioned, we are still in this world, but we have been rapture from this world, not serving the world and the elements of the world , but the things of Jesus Christ. 

Thank you for your post, I wrote this post to see that you are not alone. 

God bless. 

• This is Worthy 1

14 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

Yes they all seem to be lining up. As to the Pope, well he is just the religious aspect of the global government, we need to be looking for one who has the Economic power. Remember the FP has the power over who `buys and sells.` Then also the 10 kings burn off the religious part so that is not the FP, but just a gathering of the religions for awhile. The Economic part is what people tends to miss out and say the A/C does this when in fact the FP does it. And as to false prophet, I would say he is a prophet to the world and speaking what they want to hear - `Make the world great again.` Now who said that recently at the UN?

Marilyn. 

The Bible is very clear to me that we can't know who the AC is until the appointed time (7 year peace agreement). The Bible doesn't make that distinction with the False Prophet that I'm aware of? Gog (of Magog) appears to be a title, possibly demonic. Since that name / title is both in the Ezekiel 38: - 39: Israel invasion and at the end of the millennium, so it can't be the same human person. 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

43 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

The Bible is very clear to me that we can't know who the AC is until the appointed time (7 year peace agreement). The Bible doesn't make that distinction with the False Prophet that I'm aware of? Gog (of Magog) appears to be a title, possibly demonic. Since that name / title is both in the Ezekiel 38: - 39: Israel invasion and at the end of the millennium, so it can't be the same human person. 

Hi Dennis,

I was talking about the false prophet, not the A/C. As to Gog and Magog, that is just referring to the people and the land, (of the far north). And that has population at the Russian war and then again people and the land at the end of the millennium.

Marilyn. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

52 minutes ago, Davida said:

Well no, no, that isn't what it means at all.  The word in greek is Harpazo, the word in latin is rapturo and it means "snatching away"  or "to pluck"

Strong's Concordance
harpazó: to seize, catch up, snatch away

Original Word: ἁρπάζω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: harpazó

Phonetic Spelling: (har-pad'-zo)
Short Definition: I seize, snatch, obtain by robbery
Definition: I seize, snatch, obtain by robbery.

726 harpázōproperly, seize by force; snatch up, suddenly and decisively – like someone seizing bounty (spoil, a prize); to take by an open display of force (i.e. not covertly or secretly).

So says the wordsmiths and dictionaries. But there is no there there. We are not talking about travel.

Though the kingdom of heaven is considered to be "above", and God is "higher", these are only metaphors. The same is true of the word rapture, it is a metaphor for the experience one has in going from this world into the presence of God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

Here is my big theory.....take it with a HUGE grain of salt.....lol

I think God probably works by the Jewish Lunar Calendar....not ours.If this is the year 5778, that would leave 222 years before the year 6000.If one holds the view that mans story will be played out in 7000 years from beginning to end( seems like something God might do- he’s always been big on the number seven) , allowing for the last 1000 years to be the Millenium,we would have 222 years before that time.Subtract from that the 7 years for the Tribulation we have 215 years before a pre-trib rapture.Therefore, I can state unequivocally that the Rapture will occur in the year 2233. Haha.....hey  it’s as good as anything else out there.lol