• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

56 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:
56 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Oh, please, please take the time to go understand what that word, "watch" meant in the original language

It means what it says .... "watch"

And I cannot believe that those who only have Jesus coming back at the end of the tribulation period are telling the truth

He will come when not expected .... just before the tribulation period begins

Your view is skewed 

Oh, please, please take the time to go understand what that word, "watch" meant in the original language

It means what it says .... "watch"

And I cannot believe that those who only have Jesus coming back at the end of the tribulation period are telling the truth

He will come when not expected .... just before the tribulation period begins

Your view is skewed 

The time will be proceeded with signs.

Luke 21:25-28 King James Version (KJV)

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Yes watch for even during the great tribulation you will not know the day or the hour when He will come, but we will be comforted by the signs. There will be no escaping persecution. The church must be tried in the fire. Only those who will endure till that time will be amongst those standing on the sea of glass with the harps of God.

Rev 15:2  Pre trib is built on a false hope to fill pews.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

The Lord will activate as a thief .... no warning

And He will resurrect both the dead in Christ and those living at the time

Could happen before this day is over .... the His tribulation period will come for 7 years

If you go there and repent you will know about His next activation as stated .... the battle of Armageddon

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Daniel 11:36, The Lord doesn't come as a thief to His church. He comes as a thief to the unbelieving, beast worshipers. They are the "they" that Paul said sudden destruction would fall on, in 1Thes 5:3. We on the other hand are watching for His return, and Jesus told us what to watch for. Paul said the day will not overtake us as a thief.

1Th 5:1  But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
1Th 5:2  For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
1Th 5:3  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
1Th 5:4  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
1Th 5:5  Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
1Th 5:6  Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
1Th 5:7  For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
1Th 5:8  But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
1Th 5:9  For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Jesus told the disciples that before He would come for them that the Antichrist would be revealed, and that the church would face great tribulation, that is, unprecedented persecution at his hand. He also said that the persecution and deception would cause many to be offended, that is, fall away from the faith (Matt 24). These are the same conditions given by Paul, that he said must come before the coming of Christ and our gathering unto Him (2Thes 2:1-3)

The rapture is at least 4 years away.

The temple must be rebuilt. The week must begin with the confirming of the covenant. The beginning of sorrows must take place (seals 1-3). The Beast must be revealed. The great tribulation must begin. There must be a notable apostacia (departure from the faith). Elijah must have come and turned the hearts of the fathers to the children and so on. Only then will the rapture be imminent (could happen any day). The rapture could happen any day at that point but it will not surprise us, because when we see the cosmic sign (the sun, moon, and stars go dark) we are told to look up and lift up our heads for our redemption draweth nigh. Those of us who have survived the great tribulation will be watching the skies for Him coming in the clouds with His holy angels. He is our blessed hope.

Hallelujah

Edited by Steve Conley
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"The Lord doesn't come as a thief to His church"

Believe that He will

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/27/2018 at 1:18 PM, Willie T said:

Oh, please, please take the time to go understand what that word, "watch" meant in the original language.

Whatever and good bye.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/27/2018 at 8:40 PM, Steve Conley said:

The rapture is at least 4 years away.

The temple must be rebuilt. The week must begin with the confirming of the covenant. The beginning of sorrows must take place (seals 1-3). The Beast must be revealed. The great tribulation must begin. There must be a notable apostacia (departure from the faith). Elijah must have come and turned the hearts of the fathers to the children and so on. Only then will the rapture be imminent (could happen any day). The rapture could happen any day at that point but it will not surprise us, because when we see the cosmic sign (the sun, moon, and stars go dark) we are told to look up and lift up our heads for our redemption draweth nigh. Those of us who have survived the great tribulation will be watching the skies for Him coming in the clouds with His holy angels. He is our blessed hope.

Hallelujah

My brother,

This is good stuff. Factual and truthful. I have tried to discern the length of great tribulation over the years and I was wondering what you have discerned. I agree with at least 6 months and maybe as long as three years. 

To add to what you have said, even before the cosmic signs I think we will know just how close the time is when we see armies massing against Israel. It should take several weeks for the armies to mass for the attack just before the great battle is to begin. 

Blessings to you and yours

On 4/27/2018 at 8:42 AM, Mike Mclees said:

I sight Rev 15 many times but never get anyone's attention yet it is clear. The day of the Lord comes after the antichrist persecutes of the Church 31/2 yrs in great tribulation. Only those who endure to the end will receive honor before God.  The Abomination of Desolation begins this period. The Bride is taken just prior to the wrath of God.  

Is there and Amen here?

Amen!

3 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

And so many lamps have run short of oil...

just before the wedding procession.

I'm not sure of the context of that statement but I do think it's unfair to everyone to which it is directed. Because some do not watch as you do they aren't watching?

All ten virgins feel asleep in the parable. The wise were ready when the time came. All were sleeping and at midnight the warning came the bridegroom was coming, and all awoke. How does this make some people foolish, and you not?

It seems the foolish ones in the parable are not the ones watching in whatever belief system they choose, it's the ones who are not ready spiritually when the moment arrives. It's too late to pack when the train is leaving the station. 

On 4/27/2018 at 9:09 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

"The Lord doesn't come as a thief to His church"

Believe that He will

No he does not.

I Thessalonians 5:

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

So no, that day will not come as a thief to the true church.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

This is good stuff. Factual and truthful. I have tried to discern the length of great tribulation over the years and I was wondering what you have discerned. I agree with at least 6 months and maybe as long as three years. 

I see Daniel 8 as holding the key to the length of the great tribulation.  The 2300 sacrifices (2 per day) gives 1150 days for His sanctuary, the holy place, to be restored.

When the 1260 day war against the saints begins, many will be martyred but some believers will be deceived into receiving the mark and worshiping the image.  The plagues are God's judgment of that idolatry for the purpose of conviction and repentance.  The plagues will last 1150 days until no more repent, then the two witnesses are killed, ending the 1260 days.  The great tribulation takes place during the 110 days that precede the restoration of the deceived believers, the time when everyone is forced to worship the image or die.