• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 6/14/2018 at 12:47 AM, Daniel 11:36 said:

Matthew 24 is all about Israel during the coming 70th week decreed

Other things are discussed about the time frame, but Matthew 24 is specifically related to Israel

For you doubters, this can be proven by scripture!

• Group:  Royal Member

On 6/13/2018 at 10:44 PM, n2thelight said:

Israel is not special,perse,you're with Christ or against Him,period.

Christians are Israel,in other words anyone, whom ever they are,becomes Israel upon accepting Christ.

Israel themselves,if not of Christ,are cut off.

Say this to say I'm tired of you rapturist saying that Matthew 24 was written to Israel,as that's the only way you can reconcile the verse of Christ,Himself saying He returns after the trib

Be tired. For the most part, it is HEBREWS living in the land of Israel. I hope you have read Ezek. 37? 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

satan comes first period!!,

If one does not understand that,they will ,no if's and's or but's about it,you will be deceived ..

Edited by n2thelight

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

In case you missed it, the church on the day of Pentecost was a Jewish church. That church died out.  God turned to the Gentiles.

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Mr. mad, In case you missed it, that which began on the day of Pentecost will continue until the day of the Lord.

Act 2:14  But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
Act 2:15  For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
Act 2:16  But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Act 2:17  And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18  And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Act 2:19  And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
Act 2:20  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
Act 2:21  And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Jesus told the disciples that He would be with them in their disciple-making ministry until the end of the age.

Mat 28:19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Jesus when speaking concerning His coming (parousia) at the end of the age (Matt 24:3) said that the Gospel will be preached unto all nations after which the end shall come.

Mat 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Paul taught that unbelieving Jews were broken off from the promises made to the fathers. Paul further said that this cutting off allowed believing Gentiles to be graffed in among the remnant of Jews who believed and thereby be made fellow partakers of those promises, which promises are all found in Christ.

Rom 11:16  For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
Rom 11:17  And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Rom 11:18  Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
Rom 11:19  Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
Rom 11:20  Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21  For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22  Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
Rom 11:23  And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
Rom 11:24  For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

Paul didn't teach the substitution of Isreal with Gentile believers, he taught the adding of Gentile believers to the new covenant made with believing Israel.

Eph 2:11  Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12  That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13  But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14  For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15  Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16  And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17  And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18  For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19  Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20  And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21  In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22  In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

There has always been a remnant of believing Israel even in the darkest hours of that nation, spiritually speaking. There are believing Jews today who's promises we believing Gentiles are privileged to enjoy in Christ.

What a wonderful Saviour, Jesus Christ the Lord

1 hour ago, Steve Conley said:

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Mr. mad, In case you missed it, that which began on the day of Pentecost will continue until the day of the Lord.

Act 2:14  But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
Act 2:15  For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
Act 2:16  But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Act 2:17  And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18  And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Act 2:19  And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
Act 2:20  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
Act 2:21  And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Jesus told the disciples that He would be with them in their disciple-making ministry until the end of the age.

Mat 28:19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Jesus when speaking concerning His coming (parousia) at the end of the age (Matt 24:3) said that the Gospel will be preached unto all nations after which the end shall come.

Mat 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Paul taught that unbelieving Jews were broken off from the promises made to the fathers. Paul further said that this cutting off allowed believing Gentiles to be graffed in among the remnant of Jews who believed and thereby be made fellow partakers of those promises, which promises are all found in Christ.

Rom 11:16  For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
Rom 11:17  And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Rom 11:18  Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
Rom 11:19  Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
Rom 11:20  Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21  For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22  Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
Rom 11:23  And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
Rom 11:24  For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

Paul didn't teach the substitution of Isreal with Gentile believers, he taught the adding of Gentile believers to the new covenant made with believing Israel.

Eph 2:11  Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12  That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13  But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14  For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15  Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16  And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17  And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18  For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19  Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20  And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21  In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22  In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

There has always been a remnant of believing Israel even in the darkest hours of that nation, spiritually speaking. There are believing Jews today who's promises we believing Gentiles are privileged to enjoy in Christ.

What a wonderful Saviour, Jesus Christ the Lord

OF COURSE the church will continue, but without the Jews. God turned to the Gentiles when Israel as a nation refused to accept Jesus as their messiah.  

I agree with you that Gentiles are grafted in. But that is the point: the church today is a Gentile church. And it will remain so until the fullness of the Gentiles will have come in. At that time God will rapture the church and then the 70th week will begin: 7 years designed for HEBREW people.  We could say that God's FOCUS will be on the Jews and Hebrews after the pretrib rapture.

I understand there are a few Jews that have believed in Jesus, but they make up a very small percent of the church today. 

Edited by iamlamad
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, n2thelight said:

satan comes first period!!,

If one does not understand that,they will ,no if's and's or but's about it,you will be deceived ..

You have chosen to be wrong. It was your choice, and you took it. You could change, but preconceptions are so strong, I doubt if you will. 

Further more, you will probably be left behind when Jesus comes because you will not be expecting Him.  I hope that works out for you. Thirst can be a mighty powerful motivator! May I suggest you just turn yourself in before you get too thirsty?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I agree with you that Gentiles are grafted in. But that is the point: the church today is a Gentile church. And it will remain so until the fullness of the Gentiles will have come in. At that time God will rapture the church and then the 70th week will begin: 7 years designed for HEBREW people.  We could say that God's FOCUS will be on the Jews and Hebrews after the pretrib rapture.

And I think that these things are right at the door.  The scales are falling from many Hebrew eyes.  When one of the most venerated Haredi Rabbi's of Israel (Yitzhak Kaduri) makes the claim that Yeshua is indeed the promised Messiah, and several of his Yeshiva students have accepted Yeshua as the Messiah, there is no way to deny that the end time events are right at the door.  YHVH is already putting His focus on Israel again.

The stage is set.  Israel is a nation.  Those that come against Israel in the last days are joining up.  More Hebrew people are coming to faith in Yeshua than at any other time in history.  They are in the land and by being there, they are now searching the scriptures more and being more receptive to the Gospel of Yeshua.  Still a small percentage, but growing fast.  If someone can't see what is about to happen soon, they are living in a fantasy land.

Edited by OldCoot

2 hours ago, OldCoot said:

And I think that these things are right at the door.  The scales are falling from many Hebrew eyes.  When one of the most venerated Haredi Rabbi's of Israel (Yitzhak Kaduri) makes the claim that Yeshua is indeed the promised Messiah, and several of his Yeshiva students have accepted Yeshua as the Messiah, there is no way to deny that the end time events are right at the door.  YHVH is already putting His focus on Israel again.

The stage is set.  Israel is a nation.  Those that come against Israel in the last days are joining up.  More Hebrew people are coming to faith in Yeshua than at any other time in history.  They are in the land and by being there, they are now searching the scriptures more and being more receptive to the Gospel of Yeshua.  Still a small percentage, but growing fast.  If someone can't see what is about to happen soon, they are living in a fantasy land.

Wow, Old Coot! You said a mouthful there! Good job!   I agree, too many are living in fantasy. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I once woke up in the morning, because my doomsday prep friend sent me a text that said, "Dude its a blood moon, go check it out." So I went outside and there was a red lunar eclipse in the dawnlit sky.

I then spent the next week or so reading all the scriptures regarding the blood moons, and how there was a solar eclipse in like, april 2015.

I was sitting there in my glass office in the morning with my gym all to myself, looking outside. I watched the sun emerge from behind the clouds and I said, "Well god, I'm not going to sit here and obsess over this anymore. If something is going to happen, I expect you to prepare me for it."

I then sat down and resumed playing Doom in my underpants.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/22/1949

Dennis.

This is a great post and its very encouraging. Thank you for sharing it.