• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, n2thelight said:

As for the OP,how close has it ever been?

Perhaps there is one thing we can agree on - but I doubt it.

We are closer to the rapture today than we were yesterday. Another day closer to the Day of the Lord is another day closer to our going home.

11 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Have you ever compared the characteristics of the 7th trumpet with those of the 7th vial?  Very, very similar.  Coincidence?

There are only seven plagues.

• Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels who had seven plagues, which are the last, because in them the wrath of God is finished.  Revelation 15:1
  • After these things I looked, and the temple of the tabernacle of testimony in heaven was opened, and the seven angels who had the seven plagues came out of the temple, clothed in linen, clean and bright, and girded around their chests with golden sashes.  Then one of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls full of the wrath of God, who lives forever and ever.  Revelation 15:5-7

The seven angels who had the seven plagues were given the seven bowls.  What plagues did they already have?

Rev. 8:And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

I believe the plagues are what happens when the bowls are poured out. God's wrath is poured out with the plagues. 

We cannot overlook timing; the 7th trumpet is at the midpoint. The vials of His wrath (with associated plagues) will not come until later, when God decides it is time to shorten the days of GT. I think this will be late in the last half of the week. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

On 10/11/2018 at 8:43 PM, iamlamad said:

WHAT? You cannot put the 7th trumpet with the 7th vial!

Seventh Trumpet:

And the temple of God which is in heaven was opened; and the ark of His covenant appeared in His temple, and there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder and an earthquake and a great hailstorm.  Revelation 11:19

Seventh Vial:

And there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder; and there was a great earthquake, such as there had not been since man came to be upon the earth, so great an earthquake was it, and so mighty.  And huge hailstones, about one hundred pounds each, came down from heaven upon men; and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail, because its plague was extremely severe.  Revelation 16:18,21

Coincidence?  I think not.  There are seven plagues.  Each plague begins with a trumpet and is brought to its fullness with a vial (bowl). 

44 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Seventh Trumpet:

And the temple of God which is in heaven was opened; and the ark of His covenant appeared in His temple, and there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder and an earthquake and a great hailstorm.  Revelation 11:19

Seventh Vial:

And there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder; and there was a great earthquake, such as there had not been since man came to be upon the earth, so great an earthquake was it, and so mighty.  And huge hailstones, about one hundred pounds each, came down from heaven upon men; and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail, because its plague was extremely severe.  Revelation 16:18,21

Coincidence?  I think not.  There are seven plagues.  Each plague begins with a trumpet and is brought to its fullness with a vial (bowl). 

You amaze me! Do you really think there will be hail IN THE THRONE ROOM? That is a prophecy showing what is coming at the 7th vial. This prophecy is in vision form - OR  - John heard this. I rather think he both heard and saw.  

No, not true. Each angel has a plague, and is given a bowl of wrath to go WITH the plague. I don't find that they are the same angels that sounded the trumpets. 

Do you not pay any attention to time or timing? The 7th trumpet sounds at the midpoint, when the man of sin enters the temple. The vials come later, after the False Prophet has shown up, after the image is created, after the mark is created and after the days of GT (because of the image and mark) have been ongoing. God will use the vials with associated plagues to SHORTEN those days of GT. 

In other words, there is simply NO WAY a trumpet can be associated with a plague and vial. The timing will not permit it.

10 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

In other words, there is simply NO WAY a trumpet can be associated with a plague and vial. The Lamad's timing will not permit it.

I know it stands your chronology on its head but the evidence is right there.

The chronology of Jesus matches the chronology of John:

1. The gospel will be preached around the world. (Seven letters to seven churches)
  2. Then the end will come. (The seven seals)

No worries though since we can't affect it.  Ours is to be ready and alert.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Last Daze said:

I know it stands your chronology on its head but the evidence is right there.

The chronology of Jesus matches the chronology of John:

1. The gospel will be preached around the world. (Seven letters to seven churches)
  2. Then the end will come. (The seven seals)

No worries though since we can't affect it.  Ours is to be ready and alert.

My Chronology is John's chronology. Are you standing HIS chronology on its head? I don't think so!

in John's narrative, the gospel is STILL being preached to the world in Rev. 14 by angels, and that is shortly after the midpoint of the week. That is WAY past the messages to the churches. Where does Jesus first mention "end" in Matthew 24?

The first time is in verse 6 where He tells them He is not YET talking about the end. 

He finally gets to "the end" in verse 13 and then jumps right over the first half of the week and lands at the midpoint. 

The parallel seals are seals 2-5. They are church age.  In fact, He  then skips over the 7th seal and the first 7 trumpets! 

Therefore I agree: Jesus parallels John.  But Johhn's chronology stands AS IS and AS Correct!

29 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

My Chronology is John's chronology. Are you standing HIS chronology on its head? I don't think so!

in John's narrative, the gospel is STILL being preached to the world in Rev. 14 by angels, and that is shortly after the midpoint of the week. That is WAY past the messages to the churches. Where does Jesus first mention "end" in Matthew 24?

The first time is in verse 6 where He tells them He is not YET talking about the end. 

He finally gets to "the end" in verse 13 and then jumps right over the first half of the week and lands at the midpoint. 

The parallel seals are seals 2-5. They are church age.  In fact, He  then skips over the 7th seal and the first 7 trumpets! 

Therefore I agree: Jesus parallels John.  But Johhn's chronology stands AS IS and AS Correct!

• Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold.  But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.  Matthew 24:12-13
  • And let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds.  Hebrews 10:24

May God help us to focus on what matters.

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/5/2018 at 3:04 PM, Marilyn C said:

BTW I would say less than 2 years.

BTW now, would you say less than 2 years now? :whistling:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

55 minutes ago, New Member said:

BTW now, would you say less that 2 years now? :whistling:

Hi New,

Yes I would say about next year late February. However I would need to see -

1. The Body of Christ come to the unity of faith. (truths) Note not religious organisations.

2. Hyperinflation. (a day`s pay for a loaf of bread)

3. The Russian army gathering outside the Golan heights.

regards, Marilyn.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/12/2018 at 8:23 AM, iamlamad said:

We cannot overlook timing; the 7th trumpet is at the midpoint. The vials of His wrath (with associated plagues) will not come until later, when God decides it is time to shorten the days of GT. I think this will be late in the last half of the week. 

The FIRST TTRUMP is the midway point. The 7th Trump = the 3rd Woe and thus it is the Seven Vials COMBINED, that is why John, as Last Daze points put, uses the same phraseology, the 7th Trump = All 7 Vials or the 3rd Woe. Rev. 8:13 tell us the last three trumps are the three woes.

----------------------------------------------------------

As per the OP, the Day of the Lord can be a KNOWN FACTOR, because an n9t Mountain or asteroid going o strike the earth without there being a pre knowledge of the asteroid, its just not possible with todays technology. We first saw the Apophis asteroid in 2004 and in 2029 it will come within 20 K miles or 10 times closer than the moon. Looking at the world today, it is TIME, so that asteroid, IMHO, is the Day of the Lord.

Thus, we can take 3.5 years off that timeframe of April 13, 2029 and we know the Rapture will thus be in the fall (IMHO) of 2025 (we can know the Season says Jesus).