Dennis1209

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

John 6:40 "And this is the will of Him That sent Me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

When is the last day?

How can the rapture happen before the last day?

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
43 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Preached by whom ,if all the Christians are gone?

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,  (Rev 14:6)

It takes years of study to understand the Word,and just this subject most don't have it right .

That's true.  You don't have it right.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:11 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Once again, you use the patronizing word "son." A belittlement you use so often

I am 76 years old son .... how old are you?

67 pushing 68, so you are not old enough to call me "son," which you have on more than one occasion.

And be assured, there are many other oldsters on this forum besides us. So cut the patronizing crap and stick to the Bible. Oh, and "read your Bible" is another arrogant phrase you use that has no place here. 

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"So cut the patronizing crap and stick to the Bible"

I always stick to the Bible son

So do not get excited .... your intransigence is a sign 

11 hours ago, n2thelight said:

John 6:40 "And this is the will of Him That sent Me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

When is the last day?

How can the rapture happen before the last day?

How many resurrections are there,and when is the last day?

Edited by n2thelight
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"How many resurrections are there,and when is the last day?"

There are 3 resurrections: the pre-tribulation church, the two witnesses during the coming tribulation period, and the tribulation saints who will die during the tribulation period

The "last day" is the term used for the Lord's very next intervention and includes the 70th week decreed for Israel  

Edited by Daniel 11:36

2 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

There are 3 resurrections: the pre-tribulation church, the two witnesses during the coming tribulation period, and the tribulation saints who will die during the tribulation period

The "last day" is the term used for the Lord's very next intervention and includes the 70th week decreed for Israel  

Revelation 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the Word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

Revelation 20:5 "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."

Revelation 20:6 "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

Which resurrection is the rapture?

Is the below the rapture?

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

Edited by n2thelight

When are the dead raised?

Didn't Paul say the living can't precede the dead?

Edited by n2thelight

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, n2thelight said:

How many resurrections are there,and when is the last day?

You have the resurrection that occurs at the Rapture, which is all of the saints who died in Christ and also includes the OT saints (I Thess. 4: 13-18; I Cor. 15: 50-53)   Then you have the first resurrection that occurs at the end of the Tribulation, which is the resurrection of the Tribulation Saints who got saved and died during the Tribulation period.   There is also the Second resurrection at the of the millennium which is all of the unrighteous dead who will stand before the Great White Throne

Just now, shiloh357 said:

You have the resurrection that occurs at the Rapture, which is all of the saints who died in Christ and also includes the OT saints (I Thess. 4: 13-18; I Cor. 15: 50-53)   Then you have the first resurrection that occurs at the end of the Tribulation, which is the resurrection of the Tribulation Saints who got saved and died during the Tribulation period.   There is also the Second resurrection which is all of the unrighteous dead who will stand before the Great White Throne

How can there be a resurrection before the first one?