18 minutes ago, GregoryB said:

Sad news for us has Dad passing away yesterday.  Happy news for him as he is with our Lord.  I will write a proper update to post when I feel I can.  Writing will help me.  God bless all who loved, helped and prayed for him.  All is well and will be, peace.

I am so sad for your loss. Happy news for him indeed, but painful for those left behind. Will keep you in thoughts and prayers. :)

Sad news for us has my father passing away yesterday morning.  Happy news for him as he no longer suffers and is with God in heaven.  He has been reunited with loved ones in the Lord.  Thank you for all your help, support, prayers and love.  Trust and have faith in God's timing, will and perfect plan.  Dad has left this world, flesh and sin behind, thank the Lord.  Now Dad is truly healed, restored, whole and who God meant him to be with Him.   May we come together to celebrate his life and strong testimony.  He has finally met Jesus Christ face to face.  We shall see him again in heaven.  All is well and will be.  Praise and glory be to God, my father is home sweet home!  

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.

- John 10:28

• Praying for You! 1

Praying for you and your family Gregory.

For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end. (Psalm 48:14)

8 hours ago, GregoryB said:

Sad news for us has Dad passing away yesterday.  Happy news for him as he is with our Lord.  I will write a proper update to post when I feel I can.  Writing will help me.  God bless all who loved, helped and prayed for him.  All is well and will be, peace.

Praise God that he is with Him and that we will see him there.

On 3/13/2018 at 7:02 AM, GregoryB said:

Sad news for us has my father passing away yesterday morning.  Happy news for him as he no longer suffers and is with God in heaven.  He has been reunited with loved ones in the Lord.  Thank you for all your help, support, prayers and love.  Trust and have faith in God's timing, will and perfect plan.  Dad has left this world, flesh and sin behind, thank the Lord.  Now Dad is truly healed, restored, whole and who God meant him to be with Him.   May we come together to celebrate his life and strong testimony.  He has finally met Jesus Christ face to face.  We shall see him again in heaven.  All is well and will be.  Praise and glory be to God, my father is home sweet home!  

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.

Thank you so much for the update GregoryB, will be keeping you in prayer at this time. It was an honor to come alongside you in prayer, as we prayed for your dad while on his journey. Farewells are never easy, but knowing that there will be a day when we will be reunited with family and friends who have loved the Lord, is something we can look forward to.  I do know that writing can help and look forward to seeing what you share. God bless :) 

Praying.

How's everything going now??

On 3/13/2018 at 5:02 AM, GregoryB said:

Thanks for sharing.  Praying for your family!

Keith Jonathan Brumwell was a good, good father, brother, son and uncle. He loved, cherished and cared for my mother, Lois, well. He was loved and respected by our whole combined extended family. He even loved, pampered and enjoyed his dogs immensely. Dad instilled lots of interest for the importance of nature and the great outdoors impressively.

He was not only my good father, yet also my friend, confidant and grounding anchor. He lit the way through dark times when I kept hitting rock bottom, hard. The last time was the last time. No one has to fear or worry ever. Dad he has passed his torch on, the light of Christ. His faith lives on through me and Christ's church.

Dad's sense of humour was legendary. He was always laughing and being optimistic. Dad was always telling us to "have a big party" when he "took the big one." Please let this be a celebration concerning his strong testimony of eternal life. Everywhere I went with Dad, people stopped and talked with him. I would be curious and afterwards ask, "Who was that, Dad?" Dad usually replied innocently, "I don't know." Dad had an effect on everyone he met. Names and details were lost on him. Nevertheless he always had an ear, the time and a word for anyone who needed it.

He was the definition of a good cop. The horrors and trauma he endured due to his occupation were compensated by his faith in Jesus, as an active Christian.

My bouts with and history of mental health issues got Dad heavily involved in that scene. He fought for my and others' well being. This was a another whole worthy career for my father.

Dad's singing in the community and praises to the Lord was a musical ministry.

My father was a fine, trained, professional photographer. He captured countless beautiful pictures of God's great creation.

I remember Dad coming home from a Christian men's retreat when I was young. I did not know what had happened at the time. I did notice he sure was in a better mood since. I learned later that he had experienced the Holy Spirit and I had picked up on it. I ran with that and recently chose Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. I am sure this was his highest hope for me. Because of this, all is and will be well. Farewell for now, father, we love you.

Rest in eternal peace,
Keith Jonathan Brumwell.

Your hurt, suffering, sin,
Saved by Christ Lord's church bell.

God's time, your soul released,
Rejoice free from this world's cell.

Good cop in the Lord's work,
You make loving hearts swell.

Touching hearts, minds, souls beyond:
Connected bonds gel well.

True testimony facts tell.
Your story ends plus works well.

All is well and will be,
Keith Jonathan Brumwell!

14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”
5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

- John 14:1-7 New International Version (NIV)
  • Praying for You! 1

So sorry for your loss, praying for you and your family.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ClassicalBeauty
      For those of you who don't know, I had GERD. It was so bad I was getting physically sick nearly every day. I had pain all day long, I was not able to eat or drink anything without feeling severe pain, and then having multiple panic attacks after standing or moving for prolonged periods. It HURT so bad I thought I was having a heart attack, and this has happened more than once in my life. I have always had problems with acid reflux to some extent, but the last five to seven years have been really, really bad. It was so bad if affected my ability to work and even walk. Almost a week back, I received some healing from the Lord unbeknownst to me at the time. I ate four pieces of pizza, and had a glass of pop to wash it down as a "treat." Well, it took all the rest of that day, and all into the next day that I realized that I had "forgotten" to take my acid reflux medicine and then it dawned on me...

I had pizza AND pop both. Both of which are no no's when you have severe acid reflux like what I had. Of course, everything I ate flared up my acid reflux but those two things for sure were things I was to definitely STAY away from. I was amazed, then I marveled, and then I was humbled but excited. GOD HAD HEALED MY GERD.

Praise God! I believe more healing is to come. I can't wait to see what the Lord is doing in my life. <3

If God did it for me, he can do it for YOU too!
    • Guest Gerlinde24
      By Guest Gerlinde24
      My name is Gerlinde, and I live and work as a scriptwriter for television (and sometimes for movies) in Germany (Potsdam, near Babels berg (Film center). Before I became a Christian, I was in the LDS, in my eyes a mixed cult. I came to Jesus when I researched about transgender. A character in a German television series should be transsexual.
      During my research in a meeting place for such people, I met at the door of a Christian, who invited these people to a church service. He thought I was a lesbian (I'm straight) because I came out of the meeting place.
      I did not believe in God since my negative experiences with the Mormons, but I went out of curiosity.
      Something touched me in the small old church in a residential building, forcing me to read the Bible. The Spirit testified to me that the Bible is the Word of God, and Jesus my Savior.
      As I continued to study the Bible, I changed my life bit by bit. From the cynical Gerlinde, became a woman who can give and receive much love, thanks to the grace of Jesus.
      I left the TV series team because I could not write a screenplay with a sinful character (transsexual). Now I'm working on a series in which a Jewish rabbi and a Protestant detective solve cases.
      I hope when I'm done that a German television station buys my screenplays.
    • By bornagain24
      My boyfriend and I got saved about 6 months ago. When we first got saved it was such a beautiful experience. We both felt so compelled by the spirit to learn more about God and draw close to him. But within the past 2 months or so we have started to back slide. Not reading our bibles, not praying, instead of watching Christian content we’ve started back on watching more of worldly things, giving in to sexual sin, etc. We’ve had dozens of convos of doing better but now he doesn’t seem interested. I’ve recently within the past 2 weeks finally got back to reading the word everyday and trying to stay more persistent with my prayer life, but it seems he is still struggling with finding motivation. He has had issues in the past with sex addiction and women and when we first got saved it really helped him a lot. Both of us really. And now that we’ve started to backslide I’ve recently discovered he has been talking sexually with other girls via text. I’m fearful for him and I want to help deliver him from this, not for my own selfish purpose but because he needs it and needs God more than he needs the world. Please help! I love him very much and don’t want to see him lose that beautiful relationship with god and fall back into this vicious cycle of sin, nor do I. Advice is really appreciated.