• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

This deception must be exposed as it is leading many people to hell.

Works based salvation does not exist, works does not save; only the power of God that is available through one (1) Gospel can actually save and give life.

The deception of works based salvation. What is it?!

It is a deception brought by the enemy to avoid the true Gospel being preached and received by people, leading them to perdition and consequently hell fire.

"But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other
    gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed." - Galatians 1:8

This deception works in the following way:

People are heavily discouraged to repent from their evil and wicked ways, with the excuse of:

It is by grace you have been saved. This is meant for people not to answer to the faith God is putting in their hearts, and as a result they do not repent.

This is very, very serious because without answering the call to repent they cannot and will not receive anything. And this is only possible through faith.

"Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ
    for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." - Acts 2:38

They say it is by grace, but they forget that such grace is obtained through faith. Without faith they will not receive grace.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves;
    it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

The enemy makes seem that anyone who tries to answer the call to repent and be obedient by faith that they are working to be saved.

This is obviously not true, because without the power of God in their lives they will never experience any change.

And all who passed through this know what I am talking about. There is no self boasting at all, it is indeed the power of God; His grace.

"not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy
    He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit" - Titus 3:5

People are discouraged to please God through obedience by faith in Him:

Anyone who tries to live like Jesus, seek repentance and a holy life will be highly discouraged to do so, with the excuse of:

It is not your obedience through faith that makes you progress, but it is God working in you... They simply mean: Do not obey the Spirit, do not seek, do not pray, do not do anything.

They twist things to make appear that you are worthy of salvation, then the person stops doing so. But if you were worthy of salvation, then you would not seek it from God.

This is very serious because if they do not obey the faith God has put in their hearts to change, they will not receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Do not be deceived, without faith it is impossible to please Him. As the same way evil desires are sowed by the devil, good desires are sown by God.

And nowadays, there are many more things to make people bound by iniquity and prevent them from repenting. Only Satan would discourage people to obey God.

"He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad." - Matthew 12:30

People have to understand that the Holy Spirit will not start living in the person if their hearts are not for Him.

"Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.
    For I see that you are poisoned by bitterness and bound by iniquity." - Acts 8:22-23

Do not be deceived, without repentance there is no forgiveness, and consequently no salvation.

If people could receive the gift of the Holy Spirit without (true) repentance then the whole world would be saved, and we all know this is not the case.

"but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation" - Mark 3:29

What we are seeing today is that many, many, many people are simply believing in a superficial kind of repentance that does not repent.

"Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance" - Matthew 3:8

Some people even believe that they just start speaking in tongues and it means they have received the gift of the Holy Spirit.

The gift of tongue is one thing, the gift of love and saving faith is another... And it requires repentance to receive it, otherwise they are just believing in vain and rejecting the Lord.

"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
    Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’
        And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" - Matthew 7:21-23

"He who does not love does not know God, for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

"But if anyone loves God, this one is known by Him." - 1 Corinthians 8:3

"For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from
    sexual immorality; that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor" - 1 Thessalonians 4:3-4

People have to open their eyes to the truth. We all wanted that our wicked friends and relatives would be saved; but if they do not repent indeed, they will not be received by the Lord in that Day.

I am not here to speak what you want to hear. I am here to speak the truth.

"I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me;
    if another comes in his own name, him you will receive." - John 5:43

"How can you believe, who receive honor from one another,
    and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God?" - John 5:44

I tell you what the true Gospel is, it is not the gospel we see today that encourages people to remain in sin and despise the precious blood of the Lord Jesus.

The Lord Jesus faced the death at the cross and rose again for this, that all could repent and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit; not to love sin and the flesh, but to love God and pursue His holiness and His righteousness.

"for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking,
    but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit." - Romans 14:17

"But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive;
    for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified." - John 7:39

It is a Gospel that have power, the power of God. Which set people free from all things, including the evil desires of their flesh, to live for the only and true living God.

"And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever.
    Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." - John 8:35-36

People who answer the call of God to repent indeed and to receive His marvelous gift; a whole new life with whole new desires.

A desire to live to please Him, that does not rejoice in iniquity but rejoices in the truth.

"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day." - John 6:44

It is obvious, no one can receive Him unless the Father grants him.

"But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
    who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." - John 1:12-13

And this is the truth.

"For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men?
    For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ." - Galatians 1:10

Now make a decision, if you will repent indeed or continue to deceive yourself and keep rejecting the love and the power of God.

"For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness.
    Therefore he who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who has also given us His Holy Spirit." - 1 Thessalonians 4:7-8

You have been warned!

"He who hears you hears Me,
    he who rejects you rejects Me,
        and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me." - Luke 10:16

Glory to God! Amen.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

Guest Butero
50 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

This deception must be exposed as it is leading many people to hell.

Works based salvation does not exist, works does not save; only the power of God that is available through one (1) Gospel can actually save and give life.

The deception of works based salvation. What is it?!

It is a deception brought by the enemy to avoid the true Gospel being preached and received by people, leading them to perdition and consequently hell fire.

"But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other
    gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed." - Galatians 1:8

This deception works in the following way:

People are heavily discouraged to repent from their evil and wicked ways, with the excuse of:

It is by grace you have been saved. This is meant for people not to answer to the faith God is putting in their hearts, and as a result they do not repent.

This is very, very serious because without answering the call to repent they cannot and will not receive anything. And this is only possible through faith.

"Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ
    for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." - Acts 2:38

They say it is by grace, but they forget that such grace is obtained through faith. Without faith they will not receive grace.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves;
    it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

The enemy makes seem that anyone who tries to answer the call to repent and be obedient by faith that they are working to be saved.

This is obviously not true, because without the power of God in their lives they will never experience any change.

And all who passed through this know what I am talking about. There is no self boasting at all, it is indeed the power of God; His grace.

"not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy
    He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit" - Titus 3:5

People are discouraged to please God through obedience by faith in Him:

Anyone who tries to live like Jesus, seek repentance and a holy life will be highly discouraged to do so, with the excuse of:

It is not your obedience through faith that makes you progress, but it is God working in you... They simply mean: Do not obey the Spirit, do not seek, do not pray, do not do anything.

They twist things to make appear that you are worthy of salvation, then the person stops doing so. But if you were worthy of salvation, then you would not seek it from God.

This is very serious because if they do not obey the faith God has put in their hearts to change, they will not receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Do not be deceived, without faith it is impossible to please Him. As the same way evil desires are sowed by the devil, good desires are sown by God.

And nowadays, there are many more things to make people bound by iniquity and prevent them from repenting. Only Satan would discourage people to obey God.

"He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad." - Matthew 12:30

People have to understand that the Holy Spirit will not start living in the person if their hearts are not for Him.

"Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.
    For I see that you are poisoned by bitterness and bound by iniquity." - Acts 8:22-23

Do not be deceived, without repentance there is no forgiveness, and consequently no salvation.

If people could receive the gift of the Holy Spirit without (true) repentance then the whole world would be saved, and we all know this is not the case.

"but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation" - Mark 3:29

What we are seeing today is that many, many, many people are simply believing in a superficial kind of repentance that does not repent.

"Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance" - Matthew 3:8

Some people even believe that they just start speaking in tongues and it means they have received the gift of the Holy Spirit.

The gift of tongue is one thing, the gift of love and saving faith is another... And it requires repentance to receive it, otherwise they are just believing in vain and rejecting the Lord.

"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
    Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’
        And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" - Matthew 7:21-23

"He who does not love does not know God, for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

"But if anyone loves God, this one is known by Him." - 1 Corinthians 8:3

"For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from
    sexual immorality; that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor" - 1 Thessalonians 4:3-4

People have to open their eyes to the truth. We all wanted that our wicked friends and relatives would be saved; but if they do not repent indeed, they will not be received by the Lord in that Day.

I am not here to speak what you want to hear. I am here to speak the truth.

"I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me;
    if another comes in his own name, him you will receive." - John 5:43

"How can you believe, who receive honor from one another,
    and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God?" - John 5:44

I tell you what the true Gospel is, it is not the gospel we see today that encourages people to remain in sin and despise the precious blood of the Lord Jesus.

The Lord Jesus faced the death at the cross and rose again for this, that all could repent and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit; not to love sin and the flesh, but to love God and pursue His holiness and His righteousness.

"for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking,
    but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit." - Romans 14:17

"But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive;
    for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified." - John 7:39

It is a Gospel that have power, the power of God. Which set people free from all things, including the evil desires of their flesh, to live for the only and true living God.

"And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever.
    Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." - John 8:35-36

People who answer the call of God to repent indeed and to receive His marvelous gift; a whole new life with whole new desires.

A desire to live to please Him, that does not rejoice in iniquity but rejoices in the truth.

"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day." - John 6:44

It is obvious, no one can receive Him unless the Father grants him.

"But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
    who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." - John 1:12-13

And this is the truth.

"For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men?
    For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ." - Galatians 1:10

Now make a decision, if you will repent indeed or continue to deceive yourself and keep rejecting the love and the power of God.

"For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness.
    Therefore he who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who has also given us His Holy Spirit." - 1 Thessalonians 4:7-8

You have been warned!

"He who hears you hears Me,
    he who rejects you rejects Me,
        and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me." - Luke 10:16

Glory to God! Amen.

I agree with nearly everything you said, as true faith leads to good works, but you can't receive gifts of the Spirit if you have never been saved.  There might be some who seem to have the gift of tongues, but it isn't real unless they were saved first.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,157
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

...Scripture when brought into us remaining undefiled as Scripture forms within us an eternal understanding... The Holy Spirit reproduces us into the likeness of Jesus... Just as Jesus came into a place He was not keeping to lead out an elected, by foreknowledge undefined, people; peculiar because they willingly separated from all that they were and all that they were in *for* that which as now cannot be known... "all things become new"! If done in the power of new birth by Leading of The Holy Spirit they will not look back upon the old expecting reliance upon that to be of any eternal source!!! Works based salvation can only come from first birth not that which is born again into a living hope of all things becoming new... Peter puts it like this

2 Peter 3:10-11
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. notice the conjunctive between earth also AND works that are therein~ this separates the physical literal and that which manipulated physical literal conjoined= so that we know if we rely on the temporary of first creation and the works utilizing that temporary with expectation of eternal weight we are wrong by the explanation of the what manner of people receiving this truth will produce...
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
KJV

He then answers what manner of people it will be
2 Peter 3:12-14
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
KJV

The absence of works is noted in the statement be diligent to be found 'OF' Him!!! This is of the eternal essence formed from His Word and The work of The Holy Spirit with that Word... nothing else will gain entrance into The Father
John 14:5-6
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
KJV

How wonderful God 'IS' to us for showing us the needful letting go of all that which we began in and all that which is manipulated by that begin... yes unto newness of life in faith alone by Christ alone! Even though we cannot in flesh
1 Cor 2:9-10
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
in s/Spirit we have been given the ability to trade all things of flesh for the promises of the written Word made living By The Holy Spirit understood and waited upon
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
KJV

Love, Steven

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,157
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

11 minutes ago, Yowm said:

@enoob57 Your post above reminded me of many who transgress this verse...

Galatians 3:3 NASB
[3] Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh?

How clear God is to His children that are willing :thumbsup: How our hearts are grieved by those who will not see...

• Thumbs Up 4

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Repentance means to change your mind. Works meet for repentance.  Means after your saved to do good works instead of evil works. But first you need to be born again. If you have to do good works to be saved them your not saved. Not of works least anyone boast. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Means after your saved to do good works instead of evil works.

THIS IS THE POINT Wayne!  YES !  REPEAT THIS!   And do not just say this, DO THIS - DO GOOD WORKS!

Love in truth, not just in words. 

As JESUS said "DO the will of the Father in heaven, do NOT just be hearers and not doers" ...

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

Those who think they can 'do' good works in their own strength need to take a closer look

You have misunderstood some points. But in the way some of you think, even repentance can be counted as working to be saved.

Some things you people have said let me sad. But who cares about me?! My conscience is clean as I am speaking with sincerity.

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
Spoke too much
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

You can't have true repentance without true faith and visa-versa.

How many people will lose salvation because they did not answered the call of the Lord and trusted in Him.

But you people talk like salvation is a forced gift that will enter someone's life without they even knowing.

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
Spoke too much
  • Thumbs Up 1

Repentance unto Salvation is a one time act and means to admit that one is lost and needs a Savior. Confession is an ongoing act that is required to receive the blessings that GOD has promised those who have accepted HIS free gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ. but it is not a requirement to maintain one's Salvation. We, after all, are saved by what we believe not how we act.

• Praying! 1