• Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

20180307_214354.jpg

20180308_114819.jpg

Guest Butero

"For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:  But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."  Matthew 6:14,15

"And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.  So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses."  Matthew 18:34,35

"And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any:  that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.  But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses."  Mark 11:25,26

I did like the OP.  It presents a very good word picture.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

When all of the world and people came against Jesus at the cross yet still remaining in His Own Person 1Cor 13 ... so that He cried out from that resource  within 1 John 4:8 'Father forgive them' even though knowing that which He begged The Father for another way, through bloody sweat, would result in their sin being placed upon Him so that The Father turned His Face from The Son... It's what God's Love 'IS' and 'IS' seen in the doing.... there is no higher example in all of eternity than that of the cross of love and forgiveness! If Christ in His Own body did this shall He not do it in your body (if He is there?)...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

pretty much. but practically it spares u alot

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, Yowm said:

The Real Reason to forgive...

Ephesians 4:32 NASB
[32] Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.

THE ONE TRUE REASON TO FORGIVE .     AS  you for CHRISTS sake have been forgiven ,   You Forigve those who do you evil.

WHEN we realize all we was , was wicked things and forgiven for a mountain of sins we did against both God and man

Then for no reason other than GRACE you are saved, for no other reason than that GOD even drew us to Christ

for no other reason than GOD desires none to perish and that we were reconciled WHILE wicked enemies , THEN changed .

I truly believe if one cannot forgive from the heart the evil that one does to them,  THEN they do not know the LOVE of GOD

nor Have the true joy of HIS salvation .  IF they did ,   its so simple to forgive and FROM the heart  one who does one speck of dust sin against us

WHEN we ourselves were forgiven for a giant mountain of those grains of sin we did .    REAL SIMPLE , REAL EASY ,   

For if you forgive not from the heart your brothers trespasses .......................MY FATHER FORGIVES NOT YOURS .  

Believe me ,  i know i was far more wicked than most of you all combined and i don't say that lightly,  its true .

SO how HAPPY i am to have been FORGIVEN .    its a joy that nothing can take from me .   NOW tilt your head back yowm and sIng them praises and lift those hands

and holler praises .   

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

12 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Believe me ,  i know i was far more wicked than most of you all combined and i don't say that lightly,  its true .

This is what God's grace and power do, what once was dedicated to sin, now is dedicated to love and holiness.

"Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more" - Romans 5:20

Glory to God! Amen. :laugh:

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Yowm said:
15 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Believe me ,  i know i was far more wicked than most of you all combined and i don't say that lightly,  its true

That's debatable...but we won't go into that competitive rant. LOL 

If I knew everything about you that you know about you, I wouldn't listen to what you have to say. But....
If you knew everything about me that I know about me, You wouldn't listen to me, either!

Fortunately, it's no longer "I", but..................
J.Vernon

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Forgive does not mean we forget. It means we no longer hold it against them and to forgive brings peace to the heart. You can't change the past, but you can change the future.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Though I now try to be a courteous driver, I still have teenage blood when I get behind the wheel. I have never put bumper stickers on my truck, Christian or otherwise. I did see one I would display, though. It said simply,       'FORGIVEN'

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

The first reason to forgive others is because God has forgiven us our sins against him. The next reason for forgiving others is that it is for the offended party's benefit. Why? Because it releases the offended person from anger, resentment, pain, and allows God to take care of the situation. Doesn't mean the offender is off the hook, but that the offendee lets the offender off of their hook.

• Thumbs Up 1