rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

This may seem kind of strange to some, but when I got saved in the summer of 1989, the Lord told me I was going to write, even though I wasn’t even a writer then.  I’ll spare you the long story of how it all began, but for those who want to know, you can read all about it in the Introduction of my book, “Who Will Be Ready When the Trumpet Sounds?”  Just click on the book image at amazon and you can read the Introduction and a few pages of the first chapter for free.  Yes, it may seem strange, nevertheless, many years later I would go on to publish a Christian book, which really isn’t that uncommon.  But what is really odd, even to me, is that my book also contains a brand new rapture theory that just seems to have developed accidentally.  I mean, it was never my intention to create a new rapture theory.  It just seemed to happen somehow, when I was breaking down the scriptures and writing my commentary in my manuscript, which took me seven years.
It seems that I’m arriving very late to the rapture debate, but this is my calling nonetheless. Many have grown weary of the rapture issue of late, as it’s become very controversial these days.  Some even try avoid this subject altogether by proclaiming a belief in a so-called pan-theory, saying that it will all pan out in the end – end of subject.  No doubt, it will all certainly pan out, but that, in my view, is just a cop-out.  This is not a subject that Christians should be trying to avoid, not when Christ repeatedly warned us to keep watch and be ready, saying His coming will occur when we least expect it.  He also gave us signs and seasons so that we might know when His coming is near.  But what a shame it is that many churches these days avoid this subject like the plague, and most of them are fast asleep.
I can’t prove that God told me I was going to write, so I won’t even try.  There’s no need to prove that.  As they often say, “The proof is in the pudding.”  Soon you’ll see that the Readiness Rapture theory is very different indeed.  The only reason I call it a theory, though, is because it hasn’t happened yet.  You’re about to discover, in this blog post, without reading my book, what sets my theory apart from all others.  I highly doubt that God would call me to just echo what other scholars are saying, so my message should be very different, groundbreaking, and even revolutionary, not to be confused with popular.  I don’t want to say too much about the other more established theories, but I will explain one grave error they have all made regarding Matthew 24.
Now let’s take a brief look at the two most popular rapture theories.  Pre-tribulation rapture scholars created the popular Left Behind series.  They believe Matthew 24 only relates to the physical second coming of Christ, not the rapture.  They believe Matt. 24 speaks to Israel or the Jews only, not the Church.  On the other hand, Post-tribulation scholars believe Matt. 24 relates to both the rapture and the second coming, and that both events will happen on the same day.  I disagree with both positions above, but I’d give post-tribbers some credit for recognizing the rapture and that it occurs after the tribulation; but they are incorrect about the second coming in Matt. 24.  In my view, there’s no second coming in Matt. 24, only the rapture.  I’ll say it again.  The appearing of the sign of the Son of man is the rapture only, not His physical second coming to the earth.  This is not only what I believe, but I can also prove it.
The grave mistake that scholars have made regarding Matthew 24 is that they have all reached their conclusions after reading only half of the text.  They all believe Matt. 24 is the second coming, but it’s only the sign of His coming, not His actual second coming to the earth.  If only they had read Christs’ entire answer, they might have discovered this truth hundreds of years ago.  You see, His disciples didn’t just ask Him about the sign of His coming only, but also about end of the age as well (Matt. 24:3).  But Christ’s answer did not end at the end of chapter 24, where most scholars end their study.  His answer ended at the end of chapter 25 instead, where He actually told us about His second coming/end of the age.  The trouble is that Christ included a very complex series of parables in between, which has been a stumbling-block to scholars for nearly two millennia.  To fully understand His answer we must correctly interpret not just one, but all of these parables, and only then can we finally see His grand design.
Matthew 24:3 (KJV) – “And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?”
One of the things I’ve discovered is that Christ actually told us about both events, the rapture and the second coming.  Verse (31) is a key verse in both chapters, and we should never lose sight of this groundbreaking revelation.
Matthew 24:31 = Rapture
Matthew 25:31 = Second coming/end of the age
Hopefully, this discovery will end the rapture/second coming debate regarding Matthew 24.  But still, the parables in between these two verses have been a stumbling block that has baffled scholars for nearly 2000 years.  In fact, most Christians disregard Christ’s teaching altogether, believing instead that Paul was the one who actually introduced us to the mysterious rapture, but that is not exactly true.  The truth is that Paul was the first to reveal this mystery to Gentile believers.  But Christ had already taught this mystery to His disciples, even though they were slow to understand it all, because He told them about it before they had received the Holy Spirit.  He told them that He was going away to His Father’s house to prepare a place for them, and that He would come again and receive them to Himself…And Matthew 24 and 25 filled in the rest of the blanks.
John 14:2-3 (KJV) – “In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  (3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”
Now I’m not trying to minimize Paul’s part in this mystery, not in the least.  He added some very important clues as well, when he was discussing the resurrection.  And when all of the clues are added together collectively, it is then that we can finally see the big picture.  Paul gave us random clues about this mystery, but it was none other than Christ, Himself, that laid it all out for everyone to see, even though we have failed to see it all these years.  This mystery has remained unsolved all these years because of all the parables He used in His layout.  In some of His other parables, He would sometimes give His disciples the interpretation, but not in these parables about the sign of His coming and the end of the age.  No, He left this series of parables for us to figure out, even though no one would for nearly 2000 years.  No doubt, it was impossible to solve this mystery by reading chapter 24 alone, so I’m glad I was led to keep going.
Now that we’ve established that Christ told us about both the rapture and the second coming, with several parables in between, what is the significance of these parables?  In my book I gave a complete breakdown and interpretation of these puzzling parables, but that took up three (3) entire chapters, so I won’t be able to do that in this short post.  I will, however, tell you what these parables represent and what they mean, but let me warn you, this is revolutionary as it changes everything.  Discovering the second coming and the end of the age in Matthew 25 was huge, but then He gave me the insight to finally understand these parables, and it totally blew my mind!
So His second coming is actually in Matthew 25, where Christ will actually return to judge the nations.  However, before He can judge the nations, He must first judge the house of God (1 Pet. 4:17-18), and this is what we see in the parables in between His appearing and His second coming (judgment seat of Christ).  In fact, the rapture and second coming are both judgments.  The apostle Paul briefly told us about the judgment seat of Christ (2 Cor. 5:10), but he failed to give us any clues about it whatsoever.  Nor did he tell us when or where the judgment seat of Christ would be held.
1 Peter 4:17-18 (KJV) – “For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? (18) And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?”
Two Judgments:
2 Timothy 4:1 (KJV)
“I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;”

Continued....

Many scholars assume the Church will be raptured into the clouds, for the judgment seat of Christ, but scripture in no way supports this assumption.  This is a common belief now, but assumptions like this can keep us from seeing the truth.  Jesus simply said the angels will gather together His elect (chosen).  Many also claim the Church or all born again believers will be raptured based on their salvation experience, but the scriptures do not support this either.  Some have recognized that not every believer will be ready, and they claim only the true believers will be raptured instead.  The Bible mentions nothing about so-called true believers, but Jesus did mention cold, hot and lukewarm believers and He warned that His servants must be ready.  This assumption is why I believe the other rapture theories are inferior, leaving many believers with a false sense of security.  They don’t go deep enough, and have too many holes that they just fill with more assumptions.  And this is why His parables are too important to neglect or ignore.
Revelation 3:15-16 (NIV) – “I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth
Christ was the only one that told us about the cold, hot and lukewarm believers.  He warned us to be ready, not to assume we will all be ready.  He gave His parables as clues about His judgment seat.  We will not be rewarded for receiving Christ as our savior; that was a free gift to everyone who receives Him, the very moment they receive Him.  But that was only our first step, the beginning of our new life in Him.  Our rewards, on the other hand, will not be known or given until He returns, and these will be based on the works we’ve done after we received Him.  No one ever teaches this, but it’s scripture that should never be ignored.  Three different rewards will given to the cold, hot and lukewarm believers, and it should be noted that punishment is also involved (see Luke 12:35-48).
2 Corinthians 5:10 (NIV) – “For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.”
Matthew 16:27 (KJV) – “For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.”
Revelation 22:12 (KJV) – “And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.”
Many believe the Church will be raptured and meet in the clouds for the judgment seat of Christ, but again, I’d stress caution with this assumption.  I see another possibility.  God’s ways are higher than mans’ ways.  Jesus is already on His throne in heaven and He won’t need us to show up and present our case, like we do in an earthly court of law.  No need to present any evidence.  Why, because He already knows, and scripture tells us that nothing we say or do on this earth is hidden from Him.  Everything will already be recorded in the books in heaven as a permanent record.  I can’t prove this, of course, but I have a strong hunch this is the way it will be.  It seems that His judgment will already be made, because He said He’s bringing our reward with Him when He comes.  He will give to each their portion, and some servants, He says, will be left with the unbelievers (Luke 12:46).  Read it for yourself.  This is why He warned us to be ready.
Hebrews 4:13 – “Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.”
Revelation 3:15I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other!

Luke 12:46 – “The master of that servant will come in a day when he thinketh not, and at an hour when he is not aware of, and will cut him off, and give him his portion with the unbelievers.”

Luke 21:34-36 – “Take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts become burdened by excessiveness and drunkenness and anxieties of life, and that Day comes on you unexpectedly. 35 For as a snare it will come on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Therefore watch always and pray that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will happen and to stand before the Son of Man.”
So Paul wasn’t the only one to teach about the rapture.  He was only part of this equation.  In fact, we might even say that he summed it all up and/or confirmed what Daniel and Christ had said about this subject previously.  My book actually begins in Daniel 12, where the prophet Daniel was given a prophecy about the time of the end, a future time of trouble (tribulation) not seen since there was a nation, followed immediately by the resurrection.  Then he was suddenly told to shut up the words and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.  Many scholars believe Daniel’s prophecy foretells the increase of modern technology, but this is precisely where my first major discovery begins.  And I contend that it has more to do with the resurrection/rapture.  As I proved in my book, the New Testament is the increase of knowledge, when Daniel’s prophecy was actually continued.  Daniel was ordered to shut up the words and seal the book right after he was told about the resurrection, but later Christ and Paul increased knowledge about this mystery in the New Testament.
Introducing my new mathematical biblical formula about the increase of knowledge:
Resurrection (Dan. 12:2, 1 Thes. 4:16)  –  Rapture (Matt. 24:31, 1 Thes. 4:17)
Daniel 12:1-2  +  Matthew 24:29-31  =  1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
The resurrection was taught in the Old Testament, while the rapture was taught in the New Testament.  Just as Christ was concealed in the Old Testament and revealed in the New Testament, the same can be said about the resurrection and rapture.  Daniel told us about the resurrection.  Christ added the rapture of the living and Paul confirmed both.  Daniel knew nothing about the rapture of the living, and Christ said nothing about the dead when He concluded Daniel’s prophecy (increased knowledge).  There are many fascinating details about this in my book, too many to post here.  I warned you this might be revolutionary, not to mention very sobering as well.  Many will fall away, some will be ready, and others (lukewarm) will be martyred during the hour of temptation.  Most people don’t know it yet, but this mystery is hereby solved.
Matthew 13:33 (KJV) – Another parable He spoke to them: “The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened.”
There is one other important thing I should briefly discuss before I close, which is why the rapture and second coming cannot occur on the same day.  I wrote about this in the last chapter of my book, and this is where the fulfillment of the fall feasts come into play.  Just as Christ fulfilled the spring feasts (Passover, Unleavened Bread, First Fruits & Pentecost) during His first coming, He will likewise fulfill the fall feasts (Trumpets, Atonement & Tabernacles) upon His return.  These ancient feasts foretell the Lord’s appointed times, and will include the rapture, saving Israel and the second coming/judgment of the nations/end of the age.  The fall feasts will take three (3) weeks to complete, and other events in between them will include the wedding supper for those who are ready, and the hour of temptation for those who aren’t, when many martyrs will be killed.  And finally, the end of the tribulation is not the end of the age.  There will be an additional 75 days after the tribulation, and Daniel also provided us with the timeline.
Daniel 12:8-13 (KJV) – “And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? (9) And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. (10) Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. (11) And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. (12) Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. (13) But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.”
My theory may never become popular, but when all is said and done, it just might be the last one standing.  All praises to God and glory to His name!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

Many scholars assume the Church will be raptured into the clouds, for the judgment seat of Christ, but scripture in no way supports this assumption. 

Without even thinking of their doctrines,

and without a "theory",

just from God's Word

what did JESUS says and PRAISE THE FATHER IN HEAVEN for concerning the so-called 'scholars'/educated ones/ ?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

2 hours ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

They all believe Matt. 24 is the second coming, but it’s only the sign of His coming, not His actual second coming to the earth. 

Jesus' appearance in the clouds is a coming, regardless of the fact that he will not descend all the way to earth at that time. This coming will be continuous in the sense that once it takes place, the Lord will again start personally intervening in earthly affairs. His descent in Rev. 19 to fight the final battle against the gathered heathen nations will merely be the culmination of the period of God's Wrath, not "the Second Coming" itself.

My latest blog post, "When Does the Lord Smite Edom," shows that He will become actively involved in earthly affairs well before the Battle of Armageddon.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Sadly, the whole premise of a rapture removal of living people to heaven, is wrong and cannot happen.  

Jesus plainly stated: No one goes to heaven, except the One who came from there. John 3:13 And; Where I go, you cannot come... John 7:34

We lowly humans are God's Creation, made to inhabit the earth. He made angels to serve Him in heaven.  Faithful Christians know what the Lord has given them to do; some evangelist's, some just to be an example of righteous living to their neighbors, etc.  Thinking that we, at this point in human history have any special right to be taken to heaven, is extremely pretentious and displays the opposite of humility. 

Jesus said that the meek; that is the humble and lowly, will inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5, Psalms 37:9 THAT is our promise and our great honor.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Keras said:

This scripture passage is often quoted by rapture to heaven believers, mostly because they don't have any better one to try and prove their belief.  But John 14:1-3 doesn't cut it either, the place that Jesus is preparing is the Holy City; the New Jerusalem, as described in Revelation 21:1-3, and God Himself will come down with it to dwell with His faithful people on earth. 

Your rejection of the Bible truth of how it will be the humble, righteous people of the Lord who will inherit the earth, shows a desperation to keep the rapture to heaven theory viable, despite there being no actual Biblical proof of such a thing. 

Reading your post, I read  something that I have never before. 

By saying that , it's the same as saying that by reason of never hearing that before, you may understand that as I was growing up I had never heard anyone having this position on these matters. And I never even thought in this thought line. 

I grew up thinking and beleiving that when the time will come that I will go to Heaven and not to Hell. 

When I die , I die and that's it , I only live onece in this earth. 

I never beg to leave this earth, (die) because when I am sleep I am alive. 

And then come back to live with Christ here on earth. 

What a strange situation what an incomplete script. 

We all know that we are encouraged to learn and grow to live our lifes with Jesus here on earth. 

Paul never teach to live for Jesus, he said to live here on earth with Jesus.  

He never said that he wants to die so he can be with Jesus, he said I am with Jesus now as I live here on earth, and when I die I want go to some strange place with strange people, but I will go to be with Jesus, I have an inheritance in heaven, I am a co-heir of heaven, together with Jesus, I am his offspring.

Jesus wants to rule and established his kingtom in our hearts. 

He is here with us on earth, what a beautiful thing, and without leaving the Throne of Heaven. 

If he comes here he is not going to be much, just like the way he was before the ancention and after the resuraction. 

I don't know if we understand when he said "it is better for us if he is not here on earth. 

16 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Jesus' appearance in the clouds is a coming, regardless of the fact that he will not descend all the way to earth at that time. This coming will be continuous in the sense that once it takes place, the Lord will again start personally intervening in earthly affairs. His descent in Rev. 19 to fight the final battle against the gathered heathen nations will merely be the culmination of the period of God's Wrath, not "the Second Coming" itself.

My latest blog post, "When Does the Lord Smite Edom," shows that He will become actively involved in earthly affairs well before the Battle of Armageddon.

Hey William,
Yes, in a sense it is a type of coming, as in coming in the clouds, but it's probably more accurately described as His appearing or the appearing of the Son of man, the rapture for those who are ready or His elect.  But I disagree that He will start personally intervening in earthly affairs immediately.  Those who are ready will go to the wedding supper (Luke 12:35-48), which also shows that some of His servants will not be ready, and punishment is also involved.  The actual second coming to the earth with His saints will not be until 2 weeks later, according to the fall feasts and the different phases of the moon in Matt. 24:29 and Rev. 6:12-13.  The new moon = not seen, blood moon = full lunar eclipse, which would be about two weeks later.  His appearing is the sign of His coming (rapture), and the blood moon is a sign that precedes His wrath (Joel 2:31). 

His descent in Rev. 19 will be after the blood moon, which again, will be at least 2 weeks after the rapture.  Also, those who are ready will be kept from the hour of trial (Rev. 3:10), as those days will be shortened for the sake of the elect (Matt. 24:21-22).  The saints that are not ready (lukewarm) will be spit out or left to enter the hour of trial and they will be overcome by the beast (martyred).  God will not avenge their blood until the last martyr has been killed (Rev. 6:9-11), for they will also return with the Lord (Rev. 20:4).  That's my take.

Cheers   

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

16 hours ago, Keras said:

Sadly, the whole premise of a rapture removal of living people to heaven, is wrong and cannot happen.  

Jesus plainly stated: No one goes to heaven, except the One who came from there. John 3:13 And; Where I go, you cannot come... John 7:34

We lowly humans are God's Creation, made to inhabit the earth. He made angels to serve Him in heaven.  Faithful Christians know what the Lord has given them to do; some evangelist's, some just to be an example of righteous living to their neighbors, etc.  Thinking that we, at this point in human history have any special right to be taken to heaven, is extremely pretentious and displays the opposite of humility. 

Jesus said that the meek; that is the humble and lowly, will inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5, Psalms 37:9 THAT is our promise and our great honor.

Keras

You have completely turned Scripture around.  John 7:34, Jesus was talking to the Pharisees; Yes where He goes, they the (Pharisees) cannot come.  He was not referring to Believers. 

Scripture also says: Judas went out and hanged himself, go so do likewise, whatever you do, do it quickly, do it before the sun goes down.  So do you believe that we should all hang ourselves and do it quickly.  It is in Scripture.

You need to figure out who the audience is with which Jesus is talking to.

In Christ

Montana Marv

17 hours ago, Keras said:

John 14:1-4 - "Let not your heart be troubled. You believe in God. Believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many dwelling places. If it were not so, I would have told you. I am going to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, you may be also. You know where I am going, and you know the way.” :)

Mark 13:26-27 - "And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven."  :)

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 - "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."  :)

Cheers

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

1 hour ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

Yes, in a sense it is a type of coming, as in coming in the clouds, but it's probably more accurately described as His appearing or the appearing of the Son of man, the rapture for those who are ready or His elect.  But I disagree that He will start personally intervening in earthly affairs immediately.  Those who are ready will go to the wedding supper (Luke 12:35-48), which also shows that some of His servants will not be ready, and punishment is also involved.  The actual second coming to the earth with His saints will not be until 2 weeks later, according to the fall feasts and the different phases of the moon in Matt. 24:29 and Rev. 6:12-13.  The new moon = not seen, blood moon = full lunar eclipse, which would be about two weeks later.  His appearing is the sign of His coming (rapture), and the blood moon is a sign that precedes His wrath (Joel 2:31). 

His descent in Rev. 19 will be after the blood moon, which again, will be at least 2 weeks after the rapture.  Also, those who are ready will be kept from the hour of trial (Rev. 3:10), as those days will be shortened for the sake of the elect (Matt. 24:21-22).  The saints that are not ready (lukewarm) will be spit out or left to enter the hour of trial and they will be overcome by the beast (martyred).  God will not avenge their blood until the last martyr has been killed (Rev. 6:9-11), for they will also return with the Lord (Rev. 20:4).  That's my take.

Cheers   

There are many facets that you may have or have not considered.

1.  At Armageddon, Christ is seated on a cloud, Rev. 14:14.  2.  Also it says that at Armageddon the kings of the earth make war against the rider on the horse, Rev 19:19.  He treads the winepress, 19:15.  So in essence the whole of Armageddon is His appearing, or a appearing of His.  Not His Coming, but His appearing.  The question is How Long does Armageddon last?  The 200 million army of horsemen from the East occupies over 230 square miles in very tight formation.  Then there is the group from the South, the North, and the A/C's army, all these to die at/in Armageddon.  Once the blood bath starts, how long will it take for the last soldier to die.  Then the birds of the air gorge on the flesh of kings, men and horses (Rev 19; 17, 18).  How long will this take?  Take a look at Daniel 12:11, 12 - From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the A/D is set up, there will be 1,290 days (30 days beyond the 1,260 days)  Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days (another 45 days added) to. v 13 - As for you (Daniel), go your way till the end.  You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.  (the Land)  So we see that at the onset of the Mill, Daniel plus many others of Israel will rise to receive their allotted inheritance.

Matt 24 - (His audience is the Disciples (Judas Iscariot included), those of Israel, not the Apostles (Judas not included) those of the Church)  So when you see standing in the holy place, those in Judea are to flee.  For then there shall be great distress [(corresponds to Daniel 12:1 At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your (Daniels) people will arise)], There will be a time of distress, Immediately after the distress of those days, (sometime after Armageddon) the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light,  At that time the Son of Man will appear in the sky and the nations of the earth will mourn.  (Zech 12:10b - They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him.)  Zech 14:4 - On that day his feet will stand on the Mt of Olives, v.6 - On that day there will be no light, no cold or frost.

So then are you putting the Rapture sometime during Armageddon or the time of the birds eating the flesh of men and horses.  Some how I am missing the point of Rev 3:10, What hour of trial are some to miss?  When Rev 9:20 say; The rest of mankind (those not killed by the plague of the 200 million horsemen) did not stop or continued to worship demons and idols of...... v21 Nor did they repents of their .....  All this sometime prior to Armageddon.  This 200 million man army of horses must trek 1800 miles from the East to the Euphrates River (in the process of killing 1/3 of mankind), then another 700 miles to Armageddon.  How long would it take a horse and rider to travel this 2500 miles?  Time is of the essence.  I don't see any of the Bride even close to the 5th Trumpet, those of Israel maybe, but not the Church.  Look again.

In Christ

Montana Marv