• Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

3 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Keras

You have completely turned Scripture around.  John 7:34, Jesus was talking to the Pharisees; Yes where He goes, they the (Pharisees) cannot come.  He was not referring to Believers. 

Scripture also says: Judas went out and hanged himself, go so do likewise, whatever you do, do it quickly, do it before the sun goes down.  So do you believe that we should all hang ourselves and do it quickly.  It is in Scripture.

You need to figure out who the audience is with which Jesus is talking to.

In Christ

Montana Marv

You need to figure out what the Lord has planned for His people. Nowhere are we told that our destiny is in heaven. 

We are earth people and our commission from the Lord is to spread the Gospel. Refusing to do that or thinking we can escape from our responsibilities isn't an option. 

Rolling T, quoted 3 prophesies. They all describe what happens at the Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign, nothing at all about going to heaven.  When  He comes, He will gather His own, Matthew 24:30-31, they will be all who have stood strong in their faith during the tough times and have endured until the end. Revelation 13:10, Revelation 14:12    Take careful note of Hebrews 12:4-8

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Keras said:

You need to figure out what the Lord has planned for His people. Nowhere are we told that our destiny is in heaven. 

We are earth people and our commission from the Lord is to spread the Gospel. Refusing to do that or thinking we can escape from our responsibilities isn't an option. 

Rolling T, quoted 3 prophesies. They all describe what happens at the Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign, nothing at all about going to heaven.  When  He comes, He will gather His own, Matthew 24:30-31, they will be all who have stood strong in their faith during the tough times and have endured until the end. Revelation 13:10, Revelation 14:12    Take careful note of Hebrews 12:4-8

Keras

I beg your pardon

Phil 3:20 - But our citizenship is in heaven, and we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ.  Eph 2:6 - And God raise us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus.  John 14:2-4 - In my fathers house are many rooms, if it were not so, I would have told you, I am going there to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me, that you also may be where I am, You know the way to the place where I am going.

The Lord Himself says we are going to the Fathers House where He Jesus has prepared a place for us.

In Christ

Montana Marv

16 hours ago, Keras said:

This scripture passage is often quoted by rapture to heaven believers, mostly because they don't have any better one to try and prove their belief.  But John 14:1-3 doesn't cut it either, the place that Jesus is preparing is the Holy City; the New Jerusalem, as described in Revelation 21:1-3, and God Himself will come down with it to dwell with His faithful people on earth. 

Your rejection of the Bible truth of how it will be the humble, righteous people of the Lord who will inherit the earth, shows a desperation to keep the rapture to heaven theory viable, despite there being no actual Biblical proof of such a thing. 

Keras

The New Heaven and the New Earth, and New Jerusalem are not prepared until after Satan has been sent to the Lake of Fire and the power of Sinwhich is death has been removed.  Then there is no Sin and the presence of Sin has been removed forever.  New cannot be established until the Old has been removed.  Satan has influenced creation in its present form.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2

5 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Phil 3:20 - But our citizenship is in heaven, and we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ.  Eph 2:6 - And God raise us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus.  John 14:2-4 - In my fathers house are many rooms, if it were not so, I would have told you, I am going there to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me, that you also may be where I am, You know the way to the place where I am going.

So if I sent you a letter; what address should I use?   Your two scriptures presented are anomalous. One says we are there now, the other says He is coming to get us. 

Why not face reality?  If we are faithful Christians, then our names are Written in the Book of Life, kept in heaven. SPIRITUALLY, we sit with Christ in heaven, but physically, we live on earth.  And when Jesus Returns, He will send His angels to gather those who have kept their faith in Him. Matthew 24:30-31

40 minutes ago, Keras said:

So if I sent you a letter; what address should I use?   Your two scriptures presented are anomalous. One says we are there now, the other says He is coming to get us. 

Why not face reality?  If we are faithful Christians, then our names are Written in the Book of Life, kept in heaven. SPIRITUALLY, we sit with Christ in heaven, but physically, we live on earth.  And when Jesus Returns, He will send His angels to gather those who have kept their faith in Him. Matthew 24:30-31

The Fathers house is not on this earth.  Where is it?   Matt 6:9 - Our Father in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.   Matt 5:16 - In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in Heaven.

So who do you pray to;  Your Father in Heaven, or your Father somewhere else.  Where is the Fathers address?  The Fathers house is in Heaven, and we will be where Jesus now abides, His promise to us.  To be with Him in Heaven, in the Fathers house.  Is Christ spiritually in heaven now, or is He physically and spiritually in heaven now.  We shall be like Him (having a resurrected body similar to Christs body.)

In Christ

Montana Marv

18 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

As God also states that there will be no mass die off event this time, as it was in the times of Noah.  So how will he judge sinners?  How will he separate the wheat from the Chaff.  What tool does he use? 

He chooses to use the mark of the beast to separate friend and foe. 

No; the Lord will use fire, 2 Peter 3:7 and over 70 other prophesies detailing the Lord's terrible Day of wrath by fire from the sun. 

The Anti-Christ leader of the One World Govt will instigate the 'mark of the beast', but we Christians will not have to take to survive, as we will be living in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land; in the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5

Edited by Keras

2 Peter 3:7-12 is a sequence of events, starting with the next prophesied event; the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster that will set the scene for all that must happen before Jesus Returns. Verse 7-10

Peter goes on to tell about the final remake of the whole universe, then in verse 12, he exhorts us to be ready for it all. 

There are over 100 prophesies describing in vivid detail; the great and terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath, we should all be aware of it and be prepared physically and spiritually. 

42 minutes ago, Davida said:

That is a denial of "the Blessed hope."  The Bride goes to heaven snatched away by Jesus so that "where He is we will be" then we the Bride returns with the Lord Jesus Christ for the final battle. I find your interpretations are off.

The Blessed Hope of us Christians is Eternal life. John 3:16

You find my interpretations off?  That's because our beliefs differ. Not because you have any scriptural proofs of your belief of a rapture. I note in all the 5  replies above that not one scripture is used, just opinions and unsupported statements. 

What is it that Jesus asks of us Christians?  To spread the Gospel and to live righteously.   Going to heaven simply isn't an option and trying to escape responsibilities is a serious mistake, that you will be judged for. 

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3,490
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  1

49 minutes ago, Davida said:

Go to http://www.beholdisrael.org and there you will find Amir Tsarfati , who is a qualified Bible teacher who understands Bible prophecy and the end times. Pastor Jack Hibbs and JD Farag are also qualified Bible teachers & also Dr. David Reagan of Lion & Lamb Ministries site is here http://christinprophecy.org/articles/jesus-is-coming-soon/

Are you saying only pretribs are qualified teachers?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 2:10 PM, rollinTHUNDER said:

Now let’s take a brief look at the two most popular rapture theories.  Pre-tribulation rapture scholars created the popular Left Behind series.  They believe Matthew 24 only relates to the physical second coming of Christ, not the rapture.  They believe Matt. 24 speaks to Israel or the Jews only, not the Church.  On the other hand, Post-tribulation scholars believe Matt. 24 relates to both the rapture and the second coming, and that both events will happen on the same day.

An easy enough passage to breakdown  from believer's standpoint  based upon the central spiritual activity engaged in by the population Jesus is speaking to . 

That the people Jesus is speaking to  are engaged in the worship of a  " holy place "  is not even debatable :

" When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation , spoken by Daniel                                                                                                                                                                              the prophet , stand in the HOLY PLACE. "   ( Matthew 24 : 15 ) 

This presents absolutely no problem for the pre - trib belief since we are not on earth to be involved in what would be for the Christian the blasphemous , idolatrous worship of a 

physical location .

However for the post-trib theory this idolatrous , blasphemous worship of a " holy place "  they place themselves in the midst of results in them engaging is some of the most 

mind-bending  bizarre ,  spiritual gymnastics you will ever read in order to justify the worship of a " holy place "  by Christians .

Stand by for yet more  round peg , square hole pounding .