rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

Your entire story is preteristic son .... there is no other conclusion and you know this

Better get with the Lord's view

• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

2 Timothy 3:1-17 Remember, the final age of this world is to be a time of turmoil! People will love nothing but self and money, they will be boastful, arrogant and abusive.    Disobedient to parents, devoid of gratitude, piety and natural affection. They will be uncontrolled in their violence, hating all goodness, perfidious, foolhardy and self important. They will love their pleasures more than their God.

While preserving the outward form of religion, actually, they deny its power.  Have nothing to do with them.

Persecution will indeed come to everyone who wants to lead a godly life as a follower of Christ Jesus, while evil doers and imposters will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

But for your part, stand by the truths you have learned and are assured of, because you are familiar with the Holy scriptures which have the power to make you wise and lead you into salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

All inspired scripture has its use for teaching the truth, refuting error and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be capable and equipped for good works of every kind.

2 Timothy 4:1-5 Before God and before Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, I charge you solemnly by His coming appearing and Millennial reign – to proclaim the gospel, press it home, in season and out of season, use argument, reproof and encouragement with all the patience that teaching requires.

For the time will come when people will not stand sound teaching, but each will follow his own ideas and will gather crowds to hear whatever they fancy. They will stop their ears to the truth and turn aside to myths.             Prime example: the ‘rapture to heaven theory’.

But, you must keep your head whatever happens; put up with hardship, work to spread the gospel and discharge all the duties of your calling.

Isaiah 29:10-24 The prophetic vision has become as a sealed book for you.

Because this people worship Me with empty words, while their hearts are far from Me, therefore I shall shock this people again. Wisdom will vanish.

In a very short time, the Land will be regenerated. On that day the deaf will hear and the blind will see. The humble will rejoice in the Lord, but the cruel and arrogant will cease to exist.

The Lord says; This is not the time for Jacob to be concerned, for his descendants will honour My name when they see what I have done in their midst.   The confused will gain understanding and the obstinate, accept instruction.

Jeremiah 9:23-24 These are the words of the Lord; Let not the wise boast of their wisdom, nor the brave of their bravery. Let not the wealthy boast of their wealth, but if anyone must boast, let them boast of this – that they understand and acknowledge Me. For I am the Lord God, I show unfailing love. I do justice and right on the earth. In this I take pleasure.

Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

I cleaned this thread and removed a couple of members from it. Please be respectful of each other.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:45 PM, Montana Marv said:

There are many facets that you may have or have not considered.

1.  At Armageddon, Christ is seated on a cloud, Rev. 14:14.  2.  Also it says that at Armageddon the kings of the earth make war against the rider on the horse, Rev 19:19.  He treads the winepress, 19:15.  So in essence the whole of Armageddon is His appearing, or a appearing of His.  Not His Coming, but His appearing.  The question is How Long does Armageddon last?  The 200 million army of horsemen from the East occupies over 230 square miles in very tight formation.  Then there is the group from the South, the North, and the A/C's army, all these to die at/in Armageddon.  Once the blood bath starts, how long will it take for the last soldier to die.  Then the birds of the air gorge on the flesh of kings, men and horses (Rev 19; 17, 18).  How long will this take?  Take a look at Daniel 12:11, 12 - From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the A/D is set up, there will be 1,290 days (30 days beyond the 1,260 days)  Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days (another 45 days added) to. v 13 - As for you (Daniel), go your way till the end.  You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.  (the Land)  So we see that at the onset of the Mill, Daniel plus many others of Israel will rise to receive their allotted inheritance.

Matt 24 - (His audience is the Disciples (Judas Iscariot included), those of Israel, not the Apostles (Judas not included) those of the Church)  So when you see standing in the holy place, those in Judea are to flee.  For then there shall be great distress [(corresponds to Daniel 12:1 At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your (Daniels) people will arise)], There will be a time of distress, Immediately after the distress of those days, (sometime after Armageddon) the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light,  At that time the Son of Man will appear in the sky and the nations of the earth will mourn.  (Zech 12:10b - They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him.)  Zech 14:4 - On that day his feet will stand on the Mt of Olives, v.6 - On that day there will be no light, no cold or frost.

So then are you putting the Rapture sometime during Armageddon or the time of the birds eating the flesh of men and horses.  Some how I am missing the point of Rev 3:10, What hour of trial are some to miss?  When Rev 9:20 say; The rest of mankind (those not killed by the plague of the 200 million horsemen) did not stop or continued to worship demons and idols of...... v21 Nor did they repents of their .....  All this sometime prior to Armageddon.  This 200 million man army of horses must trek 1800 miles from the East to the Euphrates River (in the process of killing 1/3 of mankind), then another 700 miles to Armageddon.  How long would it take a horse and rider to travel this 2500 miles?  Time is of the essence.  I don't see any of the Bride even close to the 5th Trumpet, those of Israel maybe, but not the Church.  Look again.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hey Marv,

Sorry, I forgot to come back to this.

In my view, Armageddon occurs with the second coming after the rapture, during the judgment of the nations (sheep & goats/Matt. 25:31-46).   Not sure how long it will take for the 200 million to reach Israel, but as you say there will be an additional 45 days until the end of the age (Dan. 12:11-12).  I believe the rapture will occur about two weeks before this, at the feast of trumpets (Matt. 24:29-31).  Notice before the sign of the Son of man appears, the moon is not seen.  This is the phase of the moon just before the first sliver of the new moon is seen.  As soon as they see the new moon appear, this is the signal for the feast of trumpets to begin.  This is the only feast that no man knows the day or the hour.  On the other hand, the moon is always full at the start of the feast of Tabernacles, which is two weeks later, and the blood moon (Rev. 6:12-15), a full lunar eclipse fits perfectly and is also the sign that precedes the day of the Lord's wrath (Joel 2:31/Acts 2:20).

Those who are ready will be raptured immediately after the tribulation (Matt. 24:30-31), as those days will be shortened for the sake of the elect, otherwise no flesh will be saved (raptured) [Matt. 24:21-22].  This is also the time when the lukewarm will be spit out and left....Two will be in the field, one shall be taken and the other left...  Those who are not ready will have to enter the hour of trial or temptation (Rev. 3:10), and this is when the lukewarm will be purified as they will be martyred for refusing the mark of the beast.  A lot of people believe people will be getting saved after the rapture, but as you pointed out, scripture says none will repent.  I don't see anyone getting saved after the rapture.  Ready or not, here comes the judge!  I believe it will be too late once the Lord appears, which is another reason we need to be ready.  Of course, everyone will believe once He appears, but that's not faith.  The Lord said He's bringing our reward when He comes.  Those who are ready will be going to the wedding supper (Luke 12:35-48), which also includes punishments for those who aren't ready.

As far as believers go, there will be the cold, hot & lukewarm.  The cold will fall away before He even appears, so they will disqualify themselves.  These will be judged at the second coming with the nations and I believe they will be the sheep and/or survivors along with the remnant of Israel.  Then after the cold fall away, this will leave the hot and the lukewarm when the Lord appears.  The hot (elect) will be ready (rapture), while the lukewarm will be spit out and left.  The entire Church will not be raptured, because the martyrs (lukewarm) will be missing (Rev. 6:9-11, 20:4).  Those who are ready will be rewarded when He comes, but the martyrs won't be rewarded until after they've been killed (Rev. 14:13).  Notice it says their deeds (reward) follows them.  However, this does not include all martyrs of all time, only the martyrs killed after the rapture (hour of trial), which will be many.  But this does not include the martyrs that die before the rapture, for they will be resurrected with the dead in Christ, so they will go first.  I hope this helps

Cheers

We Christians will not and cannot be removed from this earth. 'Rapture to heaven' believers, of whatever timing; know this, so their answer to that is: we are 'changed' and made immortal at the moment of rapture. This ignores the plain scripture of Revelation 20:11-15, of how it is only at the Great White Throne Judgement, that immortality is conferred to those whose names are found in the Book of Life. The 'change at the twinkle of an eye', in Corinthians 15, is a prophecy about what happens at the GWT, AFTER the Millennium.

Re the word 'escape' in Luke 21:36. This is rendered as 'pass safely through' in my Revised English Bible.
Although 'escape' is one correct way of translating the Greek word there, it conflicts with the context of the immediately preceding verse 35, that says what will happen; 'will come upon everyone the whole world over'. The REB correctly renders  Luke 21:34-36.

Re Revelation 3:10. Being 'kept from', doesn't mean taken away from. The 3 men in the fiery furnace weren't taken out of it, they were protected in it. Noah went thru the Flood, people today face persecution; it’s simply illogical to even think that suddenly God will allow His people to 'escape, away from’, trials and testing, let alone take them all up to heaven before Judgement!

The other aspect of a 'rapture to heaven', is what does God really want of His people?   We have the Great Commission. Matthew 28:19 When did, or when will, God rescind that?

Most will know that I point out how the Lord's holy people, that is: every faithful Christian, will be gathered into all of the holy Land, where they will be the people God always wanted in His Land, being His witnesses, Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27 and His Light to the nations. Isaiah 49:8, Matthew 5:14-15

I have plenty of Biblical proofs of this. It is what will happen, any other belief is deception.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

4 hours ago, Keras said:

We Christians will not and cannot be removed from this earth. 'Rapture to heaven' believers, of whatever timing; know this, so their answer to that is: we are 'changed' and made immortal at the moment of rapture. This ignores the plain scripture of Revelation 20:11-15, of how it is only at the Great White Throne Judgement, that immortality is conferred to those whose names are found in the Book of Life. The 'change at the twinkle of an eye', in Corinthians 15, is a prophecy about what happens at the GWT, AFTER the Millennium.

I have plenty of Biblical proofs of this. It is what will happen, any other belief is deception.

Oh, is that right?  So everyone who doesn't believe what you believe is a deceiver now?  Please :rolleyes:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Keras said: We Christians will not and cannot be removed from this earth. 'Rapture to heaven' believers, of whatever timing; know this, so their answer to that is: we are 'changed' and made immortal at the moment of rapture. This ignores the plain scripture of Revelation 20:11-15, of how it is only at the Great White Throne Judgement, that immortality is conferred to those whose names are found in the Book of Life. The 'change at the twinkle of an eye', in Corinthians 15, is a prophecy about what happens at the GWT, AFTER the Millennium.

Keras said this; not Davida who quoted Keras, placed wrong quote feature.

The Great White Throne judgment is when Unbelievers are cast into the Lake of Fire.  The Books are open.

Are you still drinking milk.  It does not appear that you have knowledge of Scripture.  You have no meat in your arguments.

The Bema Seat of Christ is when Believers receive their rewards.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Edited by Montana Marv
major correction of quote
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

Hi Montana Marv,

Something must have went wrong because your prior post says it quoted me but that was Keras post. :)

I should have quoted Keras original post.  Instead I quoted your rebuttal to Keras. Mistake on my part,  Too lazy to go back to see O.P.

In Christ

Montana Marv

5 hours ago, Davida said:

I don't even know where to begin. I'm not sure if you've gotten anything correct and I have no idea who taught you. I just hope & pray no one is lead astray by what you post.

You could begin by proving where there are any errors. By a proper rebuttal, with scriptural proof, instead of useless opinion. 

As for who taught me, I have had the good fortune to be self taught; directly from the Word. So I take no notice of the fables and doctrines of mans teachings. So unless those who object to having real truths presented,  can come up with genuine Bible proofs, the objections here are just so much hot air and the rantings of deceived and confused people.