• Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

No Man Cared For My Soul (Psalm 142:4)

Bible Reading: Psalm 142; 145

Aim: To know that God always cares for us and that we should care for others by our actions.

Introduction: Have you ever said or thought that no one cares about you? David said this when he was fleeing from Saul and hiding in a cave. If we have felt the pain of nobody caring for us, then we should show others that we really care for them, love them and make sacrifices to help solve their problems.

Question: How much do you really care for others? Do you ask others how you can help them?

I. Who in the Bible really cared for others and helped others?

1. Nehemiah. ‘When Sanballat the Horonite, and Tobiah the servant, the Ammonite, heard of it, it grieved them exceedingly that there was come a man to seek the welfare of the children of Israel.’ Nehemiah 2:10.

2. Timothy. ‘For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state. For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ’s.’ Philippians 2:19-21. 3. The Good Samaritan. Luke 10:25-37.

4. Jesus Christ. ‘who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil’ Acts 10:38

5. God as shown by His many great character qualities. These are examples for us to follow.

II. Who did Jesus Christ Show Care For?
Nicodemus, Woman at well, Woman taken in adultery, thief on cross, bleeding woman, children, nations.

III. How Does God Show His Care for us? Do we show these qualities to others? God is:

1. Gentle. ‘thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.’ Psalm 18:35.

2. Our Keeper and Preserver. ‘The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The LORD shall preserve thy going out & thy coming in from this time forth, & even for evermore.’ Ps 121:5,8

3. Around us. ‘the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.’ Psalm 125:2.

4. Builds our house. ‘Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it.’ Psalm 127:2.

5. Perfects that which concerns me. ‘The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me.’ Psalm 138:8.

6. Knows all about me. ‘Thou knowest my downsitting & mine uprising, art acquainted with all my ways.’ 139:2,3

7. Shows Bounty (treat well, repay toil, reward, ripen). ‘thou shalt deal bountifully with me.’ Psalm 142:7

8. My goodness, deliverer. ‘My goodness, my fortress; my high tower, my deliverer; my shield.’ Ps.144:2

9. Full of compassion (deep feeling of pity for the suffering of another, help, support, show mercy).
‘The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.’ Psalm 145:8.

10. Slow to anger.

11. Tender mercy. ‘The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.’ Psalm 145:9

12. Upholds the fallen. ‘The LORD upholdeth all that fall, & raiseth up all those that be bowed down.’ 14

13. Satisfies us. ‘Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.’ Psalm 145:16.

14. Righteous and holy. ‘The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.’ Psalm 145:17

15. Near us. ‘The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.’ 145:18

16. Fulfils our desires. ‘He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him:’ Psalm 145:19

17. Hears our cry and saves us. ‘he also will hear their cry, and will save them.’ Psalm 145:19.

18. Preserves us. ‘The LORD preserveth all them that love him:’ Ps 145:20. ‘preserveth strangers’ 146:9

19. Frees prisoners. ‘The LORD looseth the prisoners.’ 146:7

20. Loves the righteous. ‘the LORD loveth the righteous.’ Psalm 146:8.

21. Heals the brokenhearted. ‘He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.’ Psalm 147:3

22. Lifts up the meek. ‘The LORD lifteth up the meek:’ Psalm 147:6.

23. Makes peace. ‘He maketh peace in thy borders, & filleth thee with the finest of the wheat.’ Ps 147:14

IV. How can we Show Care for Others?

1. Learn how to lead them to Christ. ‘Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.’ Matthew 4:19.

2. Come to church. ‘let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.’ Hebrews 10:24,25.

3. Learn how to speak encouraging words. ‘The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary:’ Isaiah 50:4.

4. Help solve problems. ‘Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.’ Galatians 6:2.

5. Giving to Church and missions.
Conclusion: Let us show others that someone cares for their soul, such as Jesus Christ and Christians.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

you are incredible!

as for church, most of the so-called churches to whom i wrote letters/messages of exhortation to peace didn't respond to my letters/messages at all (as if there was no one at home), while some of the rest of them wrote to me that they don't want to receive letters from me any longer and banned me, which indicates they are not true churches when they don't even try to show apprehension unlike what Jesus commands

Matthew 5:23-24 (NASB) "if you are presenting your offering at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your offering there before the altar and go; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and present your offering."

Blessings