Sign in to follow this  
B3L13v3R

Friend had a heart attack

Hi All. Have a brother in the Lord who had a heart attack recently.
He's struggling to live at this point in the hospital as other multiple complications were found out after testing. Not sure if he is going to live.
Asking for prayers for him to keep his eyes on Christ, find peace in Him, and for his health during this difficult time. Heading out today to encourage him.
I'll also be looking to reach out with our Lord's glorious Gospel along the way, both verbally and with Christian tracts.
Thanks for praying.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying for You! 6

Praying

• Thumbs Up 1

Praying for your friend.  It's good they have you there for them at this bad time.

• Thumbs Up 3

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 3

After a few surgeries, looks like he is going to live, they had pulled off 2 of the 3 machines they had him hooked up to before we got there. Still pretty "wired" up though. He was in an extremely groggy state, but was glad to see us. Some re-hab to follow soon. Thanks for the prayers!
Gave his multiple doctors, nurses, and helpers Christian tracts too as they came in to check up on him. Left a "FullyFreeFilms" card on his Doctor board for those I did not meet.
Along the way to and from the hospital, enjoyed sharing the Gospel briefly with a few, including picking up a homeless woman that needed a ride. She said she was a Christian, and mentioned 4 children of hers that were in various places. She went on to speak of a very lopsided "love only" version of God that was not in any way Scriptural. My wife and I gave gave her some balanced verses as to the false god she was serving. She went on to imply all religions go the the same place. All of us here that are the Lord's know otherwise. Gave her a few Christian tracts when we dropped her off, she mentioned she would be sleeping in a nearby graveyard. As temps were going to be in the 20s, I mentioned 2 shelters nearby. She knew them well, and was not interested in going. Please pray for the Salvation of her and her children as well.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying for You! 2

Continued prayers for your friend and the homeless woman

• Thumbs Up 3

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 3

Sign in to follow this